2015 - 05/08 – Tulsa, OK @ BOK Center

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

Been forever since I posted.

Coming in from Pueblo Colorado, bout a 9 hour drive. Just got my tickets today. Taking my girlfriend it's her first Rush show. Gonna eat a ton of edibles before hand :)

Got enough to share?

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Copy and paste from a Facebook post, just in case anyone is interested:

"***COUNTDOWN TO SHOWTIME AND PRE-PARTY ALERT*** This really couldn't get any sweeter and the bones have been rolled to make this one BAD ASS pre-party! So here is the deal. I have secured the outside terrace at the Aloft Downtown for $150.00 (Picture Attached) and this area overlooks the BOK Center. It is right next to the WXYZ Bar so plenty of beverages to be had. They are supposedly beefing up their bartender staff on Friday to accommodate the bum-Rush of Carnies and GypsyQueens they're gonna get hit with. They do not serve food here HOWEVER...This is too cool..... We have secured three food trucks that will be on the street right in front of the terrace with something for every taste imaginable. One truck is called "Melt Down" and has cheeseburgers, hot dogs, a number of different gourmet grilled cheese sandwiches, pulled pork, Reubens etc. Another truck is called "Masa" and has all kinds of Tacos, Burritos, Cubans etc. Another truck is called "Wild Al's" (Ha! Lot's of selfies around this vehicle!) This truck has all kinds of famous cheese steaks. And last but not least (and will be able to verify this next week), we gotz ourselves a MFin CUPCAKE TRUCK!! Yeah baby!! Woo Hoo!! Keep in mind there are plenty of options available for our vegetarian friends. More communication next week but figure on this gathering starting around 4:00pm-till we leave to get blasted with rocket sauce by the greatest."

For those driving, flying, walking to the show.

Rain and Thunderstorms forecast for Thursday and Friday.

In other words, The clouds prepare for battle.

Maybe the power of Rush will push the clouds away .

Safe travels to all

http://www.weather.com/weather/tenday/l/Tulsa+OK+USOK0537:1:US

Anyone still looking for a great seat? I have a single VIP Silver ticket with swag for sale:

Alex Side Section 120 Row D Seat 11 Paid $310.25

Please message me if interested. Also posted this over in FB Rush fan boards as well...

Archived