• Pittsburgh Steelers
    • Baltimore Ravens
    • Seattle Seahawks
    • Carolina Panthers
    • Arizona Cardinals
    • Green Bay Packers
    • Dallas Cowboys
    • Detroit Lions
  2. 2. Who do you WANT to win the Super Bowl?

• New England Patriots
    • Indianapolis Colts
    • Cincinnati Bengals
    • Denver Broncos
    • Pittsburgh Steelers
    • Baltimore Ravens
    • Seattle Seahawks
    • Carolina Panthers
    • Arizona Cardinals
    • Green Bay Packers
    • Dallas Cowboys
    • Detroit Lions
    • Some shitty team that missed the playoffs (like the imploding Chicago Bears)
  3. 3. Who do you LEAST want to win the Super Bowl?

• New England Patriots
    • Indianapolis Colts
    • Cincinnati Bengals
    • Denver Broncos
    • Pittsburgh Steelers
    • Baltimore Ravens
    • Seattle Seahawks
    • Carolina Panthers
    • Arizona Cardinals
    • Green Bay Packers
    • Dallas Cowboys
    • Detroit Lions

The worst game in the playoffs went about as expected. I would have never been able to pick whether Carolina or Arizona won. All I knew is that Seattle was going to shit on either.

After watching that fiasco, if the nightmare scenario of a NE-Dal Super Bowl comes true, I'm rooting against the Cowboys.

Go Pack Go, this week at least...

After watching that fiasco, if the nightmare scenario of a NE-Dal Super Bowl comes true, I'm rooting against the Cowboys.

Whoa. Hold on a second. We dodged a bullet with you rooting for the Sox over the Cardinals in 2013. Let's not tempt fate please.

Whoa. Hold on a second. We dodged a bullet with you rooting for the Sox over the Cardinals in 2013. Let's not tempt fate please.

If you post enough, I may change my mind back. :) But the game that just finished was a joke.

We have 2 teams and QBs with a recent history of blowing chances ... something has to give.

Agreed. Our run offense vs. their run defense is the key matchup imo.

No the key was the blind referees.

Justice is blind. These zebras must have seen some Jerrybucks.

Go Packers!

• Like 1

If you post enough, I may change my mind back. :) But the game that just finished was a joke.

I don't see Dallas getting through next weekend.

• Like 1

Let's hope not.

• Like 1

Let's hope not.

I think anything other than GB vs. Seattle in two weeks is, I'll go ahead and say it, impossible.

• Like 1

Let's hope not.

I think anything other than GB vs. Seattle in two weeks is, I'll go ahead and say it, impossible.

If the Pack has to play 11 on 19 it sure can.

http://bleacherrepor...-in-4th-quarter

WTF with that call? I mean really???

Honestly, how does this call get missed. How? HOW?? Its not even close...

I didn't see that one. Wow. Really bad. Contact. Not looking back for the ball. I didn't realize Tim Donaghy got a job with the NFL.

That's the first thing that came to mind for me. That or Lakers-Kings 2002.

• Like 1

It all depends on the "Golden Calf"..... ;) .....and the defense not letting Dez be like Julio...... :o

Let's hope not.

The only question is Denver v. Indy, in my mind. The other 3 seem like locks, though Dallas could pull out a win.