Daily Horoscope....

sundog

QUOTE (sundog @ Sep 25 2005, 07:31 AM)
CANCER
Jun 22 - Jul 22
Sunday, September 25, 2005
This is your time to spread your wings, enjoy life, and follow your dreams. There ought to be plenty of opportunities waiting for you if you're just willing to get out there and meet them. You should really be able to prove yourself right now, so think big and don't be shy about promoting yourself. And don't let fear inhibit your chances for personal growth.

Any way you wanna look at it, that's just damn good advice.

Now, to figure out what the hell it MEANS...

unsure.gif

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Sep 25 2005, 11:07 AM)
CANCER
Jun 22 - Jul 22
This is your time to spread your wings, enjoy life, and follow your dreams. There ought to be plenty of opportunities waiting for you if you're just willing to get out there and meet them. You should really be able to prove yourself right now, so think big and don't be shy about promoting yourself. And don't let fear inhibit your chances for personal growth.

unsure.gif

It tells me to respond to more threads and get noticed.

Ok brace yourselves laugh.gif

QUOTE (barney_rebel @ Sep 25 2005, 10:27 AM)
QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Sep 25 2005, 11:07 AM)
CANCER
Jun 22 - Jul 22

unsure.gif

It tells me to respond to more threads and get noticed.

Ok brace yourselves laugh.gif

I think you've accomplished that already, B. biggrin.gif

Virgo

September 26 - October 2, 2005

You might have to deal with a few issues involving some of your friends on Monday, and you should generally benefit from taking a low-key approach to most situations this week. But your efforts may be opposed by others if you try to do too much later in the week.

LIBRA

Sep 23 - Oct 23

Monday, September 26, 2005

Career matters might end up requiring quite a bit of your attention on Monday. And you'll probably be eager to get together and have a good time with a few of your friends later in the week. Just see if you can try to get in a little rest and relaxation before the week is through.

CANCER

Jun 22 - Jul 22

There could be an awful lot going on on Monday. And you'll probably be eager to spend a little money to have a good time this week. Just be careful that minor misunderstandings don't escalate into major arguments later in the week.

QUOTE (sundog @ Sep 26 2005, 08:07 AM)

CANCER
Jun 22 - Jul 22
There could be an awful lot going on on Monday. And you'll probably be eager to spend a little money to have a good time this week. Just be careful that minor misunderstandings don't escalate into major arguments later in the week.

This was the shittiest rain-stormed traffic-jammed commute I've ever had to deal with fists crying.gif

On the bright side, it helped me write a poem I've been struggling with this weekend.

And what happens when I finally get into the office? An old PM I dealt with a couple years ago on another project stops me and I learned that I had to get 20 machines setup couple weeks ago.

Life just got better - I bought a Timmies and a maple walnut donut. smile.gif

virgo horoscope

Your recent need to bring privacy up as an important issue will not have delivered results you wanted. It is time to lower the drama and focus on solutions that include the needs of everyone concerned.

QUOTE (sundog @ Sep 26 2005, 07:07 AM)
CANCER
Jun 22 - Jul 22
There could be an awful lot going on on Monday.

A leak in my office ceiling, two projects that got ruined, phone rings every time I set the receiver back down, only ONE cup of coffee so far in the midst of the chaos, I got a jury summons, and I'm having a bad hair day (rainy days and curly hair do NOT mix well).

On the other hand, the kids did great going to school, so that sort of evens things out. heart.gif

Monday, September 26

You may take a break from routine activities to be alone with your thoughts. Meditation may lead to insights that will cause a change in your current life direction. Money and power play a part in the day's events--proceed with morals in hand.

Hum....Maybe ill take the meditation up. It would be nice to see where it will take me in my lifes current direction.

CANCER

Jun 22 - Jul 22

I am eager to spend a little money this week yes.gif

Now I need to find some biggrin.gif

QUOTE (CanEHdian @ Sep 26 2005, 01:46 PM)

I am eager to spend a little money this week yes.gif
Now I need to find some biggrin.gif

Me too!

Let me know if you find some with easy access. Does anyone know if money trees REALLY exist? confused13.gif

QUOTE (sundog @ Sep 26 2005, 04:03 PM)

I am eager to spend a little money this week  yes.gif
Now I need to find some  biggrin.gif

Me too!

Let me know if you find some with easy access. Does anyone know if money trees REALLY exist? confused13.gif

I'm divorced, so I know they wither and die.

Virgo

September 27, 2005

You should be more than willing to make plenty of sacrifices for the sake of others today, and your dedication should be noticed. You're bound to have a strong sense of obligation to others right now and will probably be able to take a good deal of satisfaction from helping other people today.

LIBRA

Sep 23 - Oct 23

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

You should be full of energy and eager to share yourself with the world today. People are likely to respond to you and be a little more willing to go along with your plans right now. It should be a great day to have fun with your friends and loved ones. If there's something you really want, you just might get it today. biggrin.gif

CANCER

Jun 22 - Jul 22

You should find everything that gives you a sense of security and comfort very reassuring today, and you might even take particular pleasure from being in very familiar surroundings. You could end up spending quite a bit of money on a few things today, but you shouldn't be afraid of spending a little if it'll help to make something better right now. biggrin.gif

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v111/sundog918/money.jpg

QUOTE (Geds @ Sep 26 2005, 05:17 PM)

Me too!

Look what I found!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v111/sundog918/money_trees.jpg

QUOTE (sundog @ Sep 27 2005, 09:08 AM)
QUOTE (Geds @ Sep 26 2005, 05:17 PM)

Me too!

Look what I found!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v111/sundog918/money_trees.jpg

biggrin.gif You found a Money Tree!

new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

QUOTE (sundog @ Sep 27 2005, 06:06 AM)
Virgo
September 27, 2005

You should be more than willing to make plenty of sacrifices for the sake of others today, and your dedication should be noticed. You're bound to have a strong sense of obligation to others right now and will probably be able to take a good deal of satisfaction from helping other people today. 

Your dedication is definitely noticed & you are very helpful... rose.gif

QUOTE (sundog @ Sep 27 2005, 06:06 AM)

LIBRA
Sep 23 - Oct 23
You should be full of energy and eager to share yourself with the world today. People are likely to respond to you and be a little more willing to go along with your plans right now. It should be a great day to have fun with your friends and loved ones. If there's something you really want, you just might get it today.  biggrin.gif

I am looking forward to a little fun. Here's to hoping I get what I want today. biggrin.gif

Virgo

September 28, 2005

You'll probably just want to keep to yourself and take care of some personal business right now, and it'd be a great time to focus on some important issues and try to put things in good running order. You're bound to get a great deal of satisfaction from helping other people right now, and could even be willing to spend a little money on them today.

LIBRA

Sep 23 - Oct 23

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

You're bound to be feeling fairly sociable and should come across very well to other people right now. You ought to be able to make a positive impression on your friends and acquaintances a little more easily than usual today. But if you really feel like enjoying yourself and having a good time right now, just be careful that you don't overdo it.

CANCER

Jun 22 - Jul 22

You're bound to feel like spending a lot of time around the house, where you'll be free to focus on your family and your private life. You'll probably be feeling very attached to your family right now and might even want to buy them things that you know will make them happy. You could end up having to spend a little something on your home today as well.

SCORPIO

Oct 24 - Nov 21

You probably won't feel like doing much but spending a lot of time focusing on some professional concerns today, and it should be a good time for tending to the demands of the outside world. Giving some thought to your career and professional life will probably seem more important to you than just about anything else right now.

SAGITTARIUS

Nov 22 - Dec 21

You're bound to be feeling fairly sociable and will probably manage to stay pretty busy right now. If you're not able to get together with some friends today, then you'll at least want to call them up and have a good chat. Communications of all kinds will be in the spotlight right now, and you're bound to have a few interesting conversations before the day is through.

CAPRICORN

Dec 22 - Jan 19

You should be focused on accomplishing as much as you possibly can today. You'll probably be eager to do whatever you can to prove yourself right now, and you could very well end up being financially rewarded for all your efforts. Now is the time to make a good impression on everyone around you because it could really end up paying off in the long run.

AQUARIUS

Jan 20 - Feb 18

Your energy level should be fairly high and you'll probably feel like doing something really fun with your partner right now. You definitely won't want to deal with the same old routine. You'll want to strike out on your own and do what you want to do. If you just set your sights properly, you should be able to have some interesting new experiences today.

PISCES

Feb 19 - Mar 20

You're likely to be focused on some financial obligations that you have to or with someone else today. You'll probably be willing to work very hard and make many personal sacrifices for the financial betterment of you and your partner right now. It's a good time to try to restructure any kind of joint financial arrangements and to think about paying off some debts.

ARIES

Mar 21 - Apr 19

You ought to find it a little easier to express your feelings today than it may have been recently, and this should help you and your partner enjoy some good times together right now. Plan to do something romantic with your partner today if you can. It should also be a good time for working on any sort of creative projects.

TAURUS

Apr 20 - May 20

You ought to be in a fairly cooperative mood right now, and this should help you out whatever you're doing today. You'll probably just feel like keeping quiet and focusing on the job at hand. Keeping your family happy is likely to be a high priority, and you'll probably be more than willing to do whatever you can to help out around the house right now.

GEMINI

May 21 - Jun 21

Be sure to open yourself up to some new experiences today. It'd be a great time to express your affection for your loved ones and to let them know how you really feel. Don't be shy about sharing your feelings right now. If you have any sort of creative or artistic interests, it'd be a good time to talk about your ideas and to start making some plans.

LEO

Jul 23 - Aug 22

Your energy level should be fairly high and you'll probably feel like sharing all your thoughts and feelings with everyone you meet right now. It's a good day to get out and about and involved in your environment. The people around you are bound to have a lot to share with you, and you're bound to have a lot to share with them right now as well.

Sorry this is late, but better late than never! wink.gif

Virgo

September 29, 2005

Your attention might be focused on your money and personal possessions today. You might have some new ideas about how to best handle your resources right now, and a little hard work and sacrifice could result in an added boost to your bank account. You might also be making some progress with a work or a health issue today.

LIBRA

Sep 23 - Oct 23

Thursday, September 29, 2005

You'll probably be in the mood to express yourself to others in any way you possibly can today, and you might even be willing to reveal aspects of yourself that other people rarely see. Your perception should be very sharp right now and it's a good time to work on any creative projects that require a great deal of energy and inspiration.

CANCER

Jun 22 - Jul 22

There could be some interesting activity around the home front for you today. It should be a good time for sorting out any type of family matter because you should easily be able to get right to the bottom of things. You might feel like making a few changes around the house right now, and it'd probably be a good time to take stock of a few things and do a little soul-searching if you can.

QUOTE (sundog @ Sep 29 2005, 07:13 PM)
CANCER
Jun 22 - Jul 22
There could be some interesting activity around the home front for you today. It should be a good time for sorting out any type of family matter because you should easily be able to get right to the bottom of things. You might feel like making a few changes around the house right now, and it'd probably be a good time to take stock of a few things and do a little soul-searching if you can.

Hmmmm VERY interesting day sad.gif

QUOTE (barney_rebel @ Sep 29 2005, 09:00 PM)
QUOTE (sundog @ Sep 29 2005, 07:13 PM)
CANCER
Jun 22 - Jul 22

Hmmmm VERY interesting day sad.gif

I thought of you immediately when I saw that! sad.gif

Virgo

Sep 30, 2005-Oct 2, 2005

Even though you might feel like doing your own thing and having a little fun on Friday, there's bound to be a few things that you'll need to take care of. Try not to spend too much time dwelling on your own issues this weekend. It could be a good time to talk over some important matters with someone special, as long as you're not too self-absorbed.

LIBRA

Sep 23 - Oct 23

Friday, September 30, 2005

It could be a good time to spend a romantic evening around the house on Friday night. But you might find yourself feeling a little too lethargic to make much of a romantic effort this weekend. If you expect someone else to pay your way, you might be a little disappointed and some financial disputes could end up ruining your weekend.

CANCER

Jun 22 - Jul 22

Friday, September 30, 2005

You may have some disagreements with your partner on Friday, particularly over the issue of money. And you might be inclined to want to hash things out with someone special this weekend. If you can just manage to resolve things, then some real romantic opportunities could be available to you right now.

Archived