Daily Horoscope....

sundog

QUOTE (sundog @ Sep 30 2005, 07:54 AM)
CANCER
Jun 22 - Jul 22
Friday, September 30, 2005
You may have some disagreements with your partner on Friday, particularly over the issue of money. And you might be inclined to want to hash things out with someone special this weekend. If you can just manage to resolve things, then some real romantic opportunities could be available to you right now.

Oh sweet Jesus... sad.gif

I guess I won't be looking forward to hearing how much this one will cost, T....

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Virgo

October 1, 2005

You're likely to be thinking a little more about your financial needs and concerns right now and will probably be ready to straighten a few things out and make a fresh start in terms of money matters over the next few days. If you get the sense that anyone is trying to challenge your needs or values, you'll probably be quick to stand up for yourself right now.

LIBRA

Sep 23 - Oct 23

Saturday, October 01, 2005

Even though you might feel a little like doing your own thing right now, there are bound to be some things that you'll have to take care of, whether that involves your work or any other sort of responsibilities you might have. Try not to be too irritated by this. Just realize that there may still be a few issues that'll need to be dealt with today.

CANCER

Jun 22 - Jul 22

Even if you're out running around today, you might be thinking about some things that need to be dealt with around the house. And there could be a few things that you need to discuss with your family as well. Make sure that you get everything out into the open right now because you should have a chance to make some fresh starts in your home and family life over the next few days.

QUOTE (sundog @ Oct 1 2005, 08:51 AM)
CANCER
Jun 22 - Jul 22
Even if you're out running around today, you might be thinking about some things that need to be dealt with around the house. And there could be a few things that you need to discuss with your family as well. Make sure that you get everything out into the open right now because you should have a chance to make some fresh starts in your home and family life over the next few days.

OMG GG..... ohmy.gif

Virgo

October 2, 2005

You're likely to be primarily focused on your personal values and possessions today, and some positive new developments concerning your finances could turn out to surprise you. Just try to remain open-minded and attentive to all the various options that might be available to you at this time.

LIBRA

Sep 23 - Oct 23

Sunday, October 02, 2005

You might feel the need to project yourself with a little more creativity and imagination than usual today, and you'll probably be more concerned with your own desires than with other people's right now. Be prepared to adapt to some changing circumstances in the coming days. You may find yourself encountering some interesting new opportunities.

CANCER

Jun 22 - Jul 22

Sunday, October 02, 2005

There could be a few pleasant surprises around the home front for you today. Try to take the opportunity to make the most of your home and family right now. You've probably been going through a lot of changes lately, and now's a good time to spend a little time laying the groundwork for your next leap forward.

Virgo

October 3 - October 9, 2005

A few financial issues might end up requiring your attention on Monday. Just be careful that unfortunate misunderstandings with others don't end up ruining your mood this week. Things should start going much better for you around the house again before the week is through.

biggrin.gif

LIBRA

Sep 23 - Oct 23

Monday, October 03, 2005

You should be more than ready to thoroughly enjoy yourself on Monday. Some lingering financial disputes could end up coming to a head this week, but you should expect to have a rather busy and enjoyable time later in the week.

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

CANCER

Jun 22 - Jul 22

Monday, October 03, 2005

A few issues around the house might be requiring your attention on Monday. Conflicts between your needs and the needs of others may arise this week, but you could end up encountering some interesting new work opportunities before the week is through.

biggrin.gif

Looks as though the end of the week is going to be good for us all!

QUOTE (sundog @ Oct 3 2005, 07:04 AM)
CANCER
Jun 22 - Jul 22
Monday, October 03, 2005
A few issues around the house might be requiring your attention on Monday. Conflicts between your needs and the needs of others may arise this week, but you could end up encountering some interesting new work opportunities before the week is through.

I'm at work, so the house issues will have to just wait.

But I sure could use some new work opportunities...

QUOTE (sundog @ Oct 3 2005, 05:04 AM)
Virgo
October 3 - October 9, 2005 

A few financial issues might end up requiring your attention on Monday. Just be careful that unfortunate misunderstandings with others don't end up ruining your mood this week. Things should start going much better for you around the house again before the week is through. 
biggrin.gif

LIBRA
Sep 23 - Oct 23
Monday, October 03, 2005
You should be more than ready to thoroughly enjoy yourself on Monday. Some lingering financial disputes could end up coming to a head this week, but you should expect to have a rather busy and enjoyable time later in the week.

biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif

CANCER
Jun 22 - Jul 22
Monday, October 03, 2005

biggrin.gif

Looks as though the end of the week is going to be good for us all!

It does look as if we are all going to have good end to our week. biggrin.gif YEA !!!

I know I will, as my b-day is towards the end fo the week & I already know what I am getting. Something I have been waiting a very long time for. biggrin.gif I believe it will keep me rather busy too. cool.gif tongue.gif

End of the week is my 5 year wedding anniversary heart.gif Has it been that long already?

http://www.bruceandtheresa.com/images/church1sm.jpg

We are taking a trip to Niagra-on-the-lake. This is going to be a tough week as I prepare for the Toronto Marathon 5k wacko.gif .

End of the week would have been my Uncle Jack's birthday. I never knew it was his birthday on our wedding day. We are not optimistic he will make it until then. sad.gif

Virgo

October 4, 2005

If you've been thinking at all about your financial situation over the past couple of days, try to see if you can resolve matters today. Later tonight, things might start to get a little more hectic and there'll probably be a number of different things that you'll have to deal with. Just remember that good communication will be very important tonight.

LIBRA

Sep 23 - Oct 23

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

You're likely to start the day feeling energized, confident and ready to take on the world. Later tonight, you'll probably feel like being around familiar things and comfortable places. Money matters could come into the picture as well, and you might feel like buying something for yourself whether or not you really need it.

CANCER

Jun 22 - Jul 22

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

You could start the day feeling a little low-key and introspective. But later tonight, you should feel like having a little more fun. Certain people might not approve though and this could lead to a few problems. If you do end up going out tonight, just be careful that you don't get too carried away.

Virgo

October 5, 2005

It's not a bad time to ask someone for money if you think you need it or to think about how you can make more money for yourself in some other way. You could be tempted to buy some rather nice or expensive things for yourself today. But if you've given any thought to changing your spending habits lately, now would be the perfect time to start.

LIBRA

Sep 23 - Oct 23

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

You could be feeling a little more self-centered than usual right now, but that's fine. It's a good time to focus on your own needs and desires and what you need to make your life more complete. Now's the time to take the initiative in all matters and to go after whatever you need to make your dreams come true. Sweep any past difficulties aside and get ready to make a fresh start.

CANCER

Jun 22 - Jul 22

You'll probably feel like spending a lot of your time around the house right now. And it's a good idea for you to focus your energies there at this time, whether that means taking the initiative in any matters involving your family, taking the time to sort out any personal issues of your own, or even just getting going with anything you've been meaning to deal with around the house.

QUOTE (sundog @ Oct 5 2005, 04:49 AM)
LIBRA
Sep 23 - Oct 23
You could be feeling a little more self-centered than usual right now, but that's fine. It's a good time to focus on your own needs and desires and what you need to make your life more complete. Now's the time to take the initiative in all matters and to go after whatever you need to make your dreams come true. Sweep any past difficulties aside and get ready to make a fresh start.

My life is certainly feeling more complete lately & I am going after what I need to for my dreams to come true. I am totally ready to make a fresh start. biggrin.gif

Virgo

October 6, 2005

You might be thinking about how you can start putting into place some of the things you've been considering doing over the past few days regarding your finances. Now's a good time to start thinking about how you can make some things happen, and you might be able to get some good advice from a few of the people you meet today.

LIBRA

Sep 23 - Oct 23

Thursday, October 06, 2005

If you've been thinking about making some new beginnings over the past few days, today you might start to think about what you'll need to help you get where you want to go in the coming days. Take a little time to assess your financial needs and capabilities, and don't get demoralized if you don't feel that you have everything that you need right now.

CANCER

Jun 22 - Jul 22

You could find yourself feeling a little self-indulgent and might really just want to go out and have some fun. You may be surprised at how well you'll be able to express yourself with your loved ones today, and your connection with children is also likely to be quite strong right now.

QUOTE (sundog @ Oct 6 2005, 05:23 AM)

LIBRA
Sep 23 - Oct 23
If you've been thinking about making some new beginnings over the past few days, today you might start to think about what you'll need to help you get where you want to go in the coming days. Take a little time to assess your financial needs and capabilities, and don't get demoralized if you don't feel that you have everything that you need right now.

Quite an interesting horoscope today. I have some things going on the rest of this week & weekend that may very well bring some changes into my life.

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Virgo

Oct 7, 2005-Oct 9, 2005

You might be putting a bit of thought or effort into some financial concerns on Friday. And it's probably a good time to try to examine any lingering doubts or fears. This could be the perfect time to spend a romantic weekend around the house with someone special. Take some time to cook up the perfect atmosphere, and then sit back and enjoy your just desserts!

LIBRA

Sep 23 - Oct 23

Friday, October 07, 2005

Whether or not you like it, people may be looking to you for inspiration and guidance on Friday. This weekend would be a great time to tell someone special how you really feel. It'd also be an opportune time to talk things over and try to resolve any problems you may have been having in an existing relationship.

CANCER

Jun 22 - Jul 22

Friday, October 07, 2005

You may be a little impatient to get things going on Friday. Making small sacrifices for someone you love could pay big dividends this weekend. Don't be afraid to sit back and let someone else take the initiative when it comes to romantic matters right now.

Gemini Looks like I should have some fun!

There's one person, and only one, who you can perpetually count on to always be ready, willing, and able to keep up with you -- or at least give it a shot. So now, with the Universe passing out the kind of energy that will finally put the rest of the world on the same page with you, you're at a loss: What do you do to celebrate properly? What else? Call your cohort, pull out all the stops and choose the most extravagant, excessive or humorously risky activity you can possibly pull off together.

QUOTE (pixey @ Oct 7 2005, 10:24 AM)
Gemini Looks like I should have some fun!

There's one person, and only one, who you can perpetually count on to always be ready, willing, and able to keep up with you -- or at least give it a shot. So now, with the Universe passing out the kind of energy that will finally put the rest of the world on the same page with you, you're at a loss: What do you do to celebrate properly? What else? Call your cohort, pull out all the stops and choose the most extravagant, excessive or humorously risky activity you can possibly pull off together.

common001.gif Looks like you're going to have a grand time this weekend Pix!

trink39.gif

QUOTE (sundog @ Oct 7 2005, 03:32 PM)
QUOTE (pixey @ Oct 7 2005, 10:24 AM)
Gemini  Looks like I should have some fun!

common001.gif Looks like you're going to have a grand time this weekend Pix!

trink39.gif

You too Sunny common001.gif trink39.gif

QUOTE (sundog @ Oct 7 2005, 07:20 AM)
Virgo
Oct 7, 2005-Oct 9, 2005

This could be the perfect time to spend a romantic weekend around the house with someone special. Take some time to cook up the perfect atmosphere, and then sit back and enjoy your just desserts! 

LIBRA
Sep 23 - Oct 23
Friday, October 07, 2005
This weekend would be a great time to tell someone special how you really feel.

I'M THINKIN' NEITHER ONE OF THESE ARE GOING TO BE A PROBLEM !!!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

CANCER

Jun 22 - Jul 22

Friday, October 07, 2005

You may be a little impatient to get things going on Friday. Making small sacrifices for someone you love could pay big dividends this weekend. Don't be afraid to sit back and let someone else take the initiative when it comes to romantic matters right now.

It always amazes me how these horoscopes are so true sometimes yes.gif

Virgo

October 8, 2005

You might feel like enjoying a little rest and relaxation around the house today. You're bound to be feeling a little introspective right now, and it'd probably be a good day to take a little time out to reflect on any personal matters you need to get to the bottom of. It's also a good time to think about investing in any kind of improvements for your home.

LIBRA

Sep 23 - Oct 23

Saturday, October 08, 2005

If there's anything that needs to be discussed, now is the time to get it out into the open and try to sort things out. Sometimes resentments will linger just beneath the surface and lead to misunderstandings. But today should offer you an opportunity to try to clear things up a bit

CANCER

Jun 22 - Jul 22

Saturday, October 08, 2005

Whether or not you're on the job, you should be feeling extremely organized today and ought to be more than willing to take care of any responsibilities or obligations you might have. Your efforts are bound to be appreciated by others right now and could really help you to get ahead. Now is a great time to prove yourself to anyone.

Ok, so you all know I was away for a few days..... (so much fun) biggrin.gif

And when I got home my computer was not In The Mood wink.gif to work! comp26.gif

But, thankfully, it was still under warranty, and it's all better now.... smile.gif

so for those that are interested.....

Virgo

October 11, 2005

You should be getting along fairly well with others right now. Even if there are lots of things for you to take care of, you probably won't mind all that much, and you should have the stamina you need to take care of all your obligations. You're bound to feel good about everything you do today, and your cooperative attitude could pay off for you in the long run.

LIBRA

Sep 23 - Oct 23

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Your energy level should be fairly high and you'll probably feel like indulging yourself and having a little fun today. You're bound to be feeling very generous towards everyone you meet right now and it should be a good day for love and romance. Don't be afraid to express your emotions today. As long as you're sincere, it's probably a risk worth taking.

CANCER

Jun 22 - Jul 22

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

You'll probably feel like relaxing and enjoying a little quiet time at home right now, and there's nothing wrong with that. It's a good time for you to get away from the demands of the outside world for a while. And if you're able to spend a little time alone focusing on some personal matters today, you'll probably be very glad you did.

Sorry it was late today, tomorrow I will post earlier.

BTW, up to now, I have only posted the horoscopes that peeps have followed with at least some frequency. If you want to see yours, just ask and I can post it, or feel free to post your own, (as some have been doing) I love to see the interest! smile.gif

QUOTE (sundog @ Oct 11 2005, 10:10 PM)
Ok, so you all know I was away for a few days..... (so much fun)  biggrin.gif

And when I got home my computer was not In The Mood  wink.gif to work!  comp26.gif

But, thankfully, it was still under warranty, and it's all better now....  smile.gif

I was wondering where you went off to. I'm really glad you had fun. It's great to see you again. new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

rose.gif heart.gif bekloppt.gif Sunny!! how was your vacation???

always curious!!

could i maybe see some Leo horror-scopes???

glad to see you back!! looking forward to the gossip!1 ha ha ha heart.gif

~A

QUOTE (physics23 @ Oct 12 2005, 08:06 AM)
QUOTE (sundog @ Oct 11 2005, 10:10 PM)
Ok, so you all know I was away for a few days..... (so much fun)  biggrin.gif

And when I got home my computer was not In The Mood  wink.gif to work!  comp26.gif

But, thankfully, it was still under warranty, and it's all better now....  smile.gif

I was wondering where you went off to. I'm really glad you had fun. It's great to see you again. new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

You mean you don't know where she went, who who she went to see? unsure.gif

Useful Link

Virgo

October 12, 2005

A few people or events could try your patience a bit today, and you might be wishing that you could make a few changes in some of your plans. You may find yourself starting to grow a little weary of the same old people and places and might feel that you're ready for some interesting new experiences.

LIBRA

Sep 23 - Oct 23

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Try to take advantage of today's positive cycles to spend a little quality time with someone special. If you just remember not to be too rigid right now, quite a few opportunities to enjoy yourself are bound to come along today. And any social encounters are likely to leave you feeling better about yourself in the end.

CANCER

Jun 22 - Jul 22

You might find yourself encountering some interesting people who have a strong effect on you today. There's also the possibility that someone close to you could bring up something you'd rather not discuss. But just realize that whatever comes out today probably really does need to be out in the open right now.

LEO

Jul 23 - Aug 22

There could be a few serious conversations popping up with your partner today. But don't worry, things shouldn't be too difficult to handle. Try to take advantage of any opportunities to get out and socialize a bit since you could have a few interesting encounters today.

bekloppt.gif LRF!

Archived