Daily Horoscope....

sundog

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

unsure.gif unsure.gif unsure.gif

Virgo

August 29 - September 4, 2005

You might find that you're not on the same page with a few of your friends on Monday. Don't be surprised if you find yourself feeling a little low-key and irritable much of the week, but you should be ready to burst back onto the scene again before the week is through.

LIBRA

Sep 23 - Oct 23

Monday, August 29, 2005

Try to give some thought to how you might be able to improve your prospects on Monday. If a few issues with friends end up stressing you out this week, try to take things easy and clear your mind a bit before the week is through.

QUOTE (yyzena @ Aug 28 2005, 06:39 AM)
In the southern tier of NY there's a little community of psychics & spiritual healers ... it's called Lily Dale.

Any one ever been there?

I've had several readings done there over the years, and some of them were truly amazing. It is such a peaceful little place, nestled in the woods and surrounded by a beautiful lake.

http://www.lilydaleassembly.com/

Cool! Looks like a nice place biggrin.gif

August 29th biggrin.gif

Purpose and drive are simply pouring out of you, so if there's something that you've been wanting to make progress on, now is the time. You're able to convince others of the rightness of your actions quite easily, so it's also an opportune moment to gather allies for any efforts you might need to make. Remember that what you're working on takes considerable amounts of energy, so make sure you pace yourself accordingly.

August 30, 2005

You could be feeling rather sociable today and your friends and partners should be very supportive and willing to help you out in any way they possibly can right now. Your energy level should be fairly high and you'll probably feel like getting together and doing something with some good friends or loved ones tonight.

LIBRA

Sep 23 - Oct 23

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

If things seemed to be going a little more smoothly yesterday, the trend should be continuing today. Whatever you decide to do, you should be focused and willing to work hard at accomplishing something. If you're willing to meet all your responsibilities and obligations, you're bound to impress people right now.

wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

Sparkling, Sexy September

This coming month, autumn makes an exciting entrance with the powerful transpersonal planets in tow, adding depth, resonance and possibilities to your love life. Dive into this month's passionate energies!

wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

August 31st 2005

Creativity and goodwill toward your fellow humans are simply bubbling out of you right now. That's a pretty powerful one-two punch you're packing, so make sure you focus all your energy where it could do the most good. Not only do these current influences make you happy, they send you in dynamic directions that you couldn't have foreseen on your own. Feeling fulfilled while you help others makes you one lucky duck.

QUOTE (D-13 @ Aug 31 2005, 08:53 AM)
August 31st 2005

Creativity and goodwill toward your fellow humans are simply bubbling out of you right now. That's a pretty powerful one-two punch you're packing, so make sure you focus all your energy where it could do the most good. Not only do these current influences make you happy, they send you in dynamic directions that you couldn't have foreseen on your own. Feeling fulfilled while you help others makes you one lucky duck.

August 31, 2005

Even though you might feel a little like doing your own thing right now, there are bound to be a few things that you'll need to take care of, whether that involves your work or any other sort of obligations you might have. Try not to be too irritated by this. Just realize that other people's needs are bound to take precedence right now.

unsure.gif

LIBRA

Sep 23 - Oct 23

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

You might feel like indulging yourself and having a little fun right now, but there's some danger that your actions could be misinterpreted by others and lead to some trouble. You have to be a little careful how you express yourself right now because all your energies might not be fully behind your actions, and this could lead to some misunderstandings in your life.

QUOTE (sundog @ Aug 31 2005, 06:31 AM)
unsure.gif
LIBRA
Sep 23 - Oct 23
You might feel like indulging yourself and having a little fun right now, but there's some danger that your actions could be misinterpreted by others and lead to some trouble. You have to be a little careful how you express yourself right now because all your energies might not be fully behind your actions, and this could lead to some misunderstandings in your life.

no.gif Wow, I have never had one of these be so far off the mark. no.gif

This is the exact opposite of what is going on for me. I have been putting every bit of energy I have into an amzing situation in my "real" life. I could not be more fully behind my actions. biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Digital Man @ Aug 31 2005, 10:16 AM)
unsure.gif
LIBRA
Sep 23 - Oct 23

This is the exact opposite of what is going on for me. I have been putting every bit of energy I have into an amzing situation in my "real" life. I could not be more fully behind my actions. biggrin.gif

bncegrn.gif bncegrn.gif bncegrn.gif bncegrn.gif bncegrn.gif bncegrn.gif bncegrn.gif Yay!

QUOTE (Digital Man @ Aug 31 2005, 08:16 AM)
unsure.gif
LIBRA
Sep 23 - Oct 23

biggrin.gif

Yeah some days it's completely off...thats why I always have like 4 or 5 of them...each one is slighly different. smile.gif

Way to go DM! smile.gif

September 1, 2005

If you're looking for ways to express your feelings today, it shouldn't be all that difficult. You may have the ability to attract things your way at this time, including money. And if you have to sort out any type of financial obligations today, handling everyone involved should be relatively easy for you right now.

Happy Birthday D!!!!!

trink39.gif

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

LIBRA

Sep 23 - Oct 23

Thursday, September 01, 2005

It should be an excellent time to do a little socializing since connecting with others could provide some enjoyable and rewarding experiences for you today. Romance is also strongly favored at this time, and you may want to take the opportunity to express your feelings of love and affection for that special someone today.

QUOTE (sundog @ Sep 1 2005, 06:13 AM)
September 1, 2005

If you're looking for ways to express your feelings today, it shouldn't be all that difficult. You may have the ability to attract things your way at this time, including money. And if you have to sort out any type of financial obligations today, handling everyone involved should be relatively easy for you right now.

Happy Birthday D!!!!!
trink39.gif

Thanks! biggrin.gif

Sept 1, 2005

The stars spark your creative juices, but on the flip side, this immersion into your imagination may also make you a touch curt and more moody than is normally your wont. Find an outlet for all that energy, and keep in mind that part of maintaining creativity is finding innovative ways to express it, too. Once you're able to identify and nip any moodiness in the bud, you'll head off a brewing friendship or relationship crisis that could otherwise put a hitch in your day.

QUOTE (sundog @ Sep 1 2005, 05:15 AM)
biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
LIBRA
Sep 23 - Oct 23
Thursday, September 01, 2005
It should be an excellent time to do a little socializing since connecting with others could provide some enjoyable and rewarding experiences for you today. Romance is also strongly favored at this time, and you may want to take the opportunity to express your feelings of love and affection for that special someone today.

Whooo Hooo! I'll definitely work on this today.

wub.gif

Sep 2, 2005-Sep 4, 2005

Friday would be a good time for you to try to figure out what you need in order to accomplish your goals. You could be feeling a little emotional this weekend, but don't be afraid to go with the flow and follow your heart right now. Spending a little money on someone special could have the effect you desire.

LIBRA

Sep 23 - Oct 23

Friday, September 02, 2005

You should be feeling a little more energized and ready to engage with other people on Friday. Your charm could be at an all-time high this weekend, and you shouldn't have much trouble getting what you want. You probably won't even need to make that great an effort, so don't be afraid to let someone else take the lead in romantic matters.

Sept 2, 2005

Thanks to the cool, calm and collected influences working in your astrological zone, you're one of the few people thinking clearly right now. Use those smarts to keep yourself away from shady types and their even shadier dealings, no matter how enticing they may seem on the surface. Danger might seem fun or even romantic in books and movies, but in real life it usually ends up being messy and far more trouble than it's worth.

QUOTE (sundog @ Sep 2 2005, 03:52 AM)
LIBRA
Sep 23 - Oct 23
Friday, September 02, 2005
You should be feeling a little more energized and ready to engage with other people on Friday. Your charm could be at an all-time high this weekend, and you shouldn't have much trouble getting what you want. You probably won't even need to make that great an effort, so don't be afraid to let someone else take the lead in romantic matters.

Whooo Hooo...That doesn't suck!! heart.gif

September 3, 2005

You should be feeling recharged and reinvigorated by the fresh, new energy that should be coming your way today. It's a good time to focus on your own needs and desires and what you need to make your life more complete. Now is the time to take the initiative in all matters and to go after whatever you really want.

LIBRA

Sep 23 - Oct 23

Saturday, September 03, 2005

It's a good time to reflect on a few things you might need to take care of. There may be a number of issues that require your attention, and it wouldn't be a good idea to ignore things that need to be dealt with. Don't be afraid to do a little soul-searching since you should be able to accomplish quite a lot right now.

VIRGO

September 4, 2005

If you've been having a hard time balancing your checkbook lately, today might not be the best time to worry about trying to straighten things out. Just try not to be too overly extravagant and really blow your budget right now. But don't worry, financial opportunities could soon be on the rise for you, as you'll be a little more likely to attract money, possessions and even people to your side.

LIBRA

Sep 23 - Oct 23

Sunday, September 04, 2005

One way or another, you're likely to find yourself celebrating and having a great time today. Just don't get too carried away! You should be feeling revitalized and full of positive energy at this time. Romance and relationships are bound to be high on your list of priorities right now too, and it's a great day to share your magnetic appeal with the world.

Archived