Daily Horoscope....

sundog

QUOTE (sundog @ Aug 22 2005, 03:54 AM)
LIBRA
Sep 23 - Oct 23
Tuesday, August 23, 2005
You probably won't feel much like being the self-sacrificing soul that you've been of late. But the world might not be ready to let you off the hook just yet.

Does the world really ever let you off the hook? wink.gif That's ok though, it's all part of being a Dad.

And you might not be capable of being quite as effective as you think you might be right now. So just be careful that you don't get too carried away just yet.

They're coming to carry me away, ha ha, he he

Actually, I think I've already been carried away. smile.gif

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Virgo

August 23, 2005

Even though you may be in a cycle of new beginnings, it might now be time to figure out what to do about your financial picture. How can you use your finances to help you get where you want to go and do the things that you really want to do? Now is the time to think about how you can let your money do more to help you.

Libra

Monday, August 22, 2005

Relationships should provide a great source of comfort and delight on Monday. Some new financial opportunities could be available to you this week, and it should be easier than you think to have a good time a little later in the week.

(I posted today's - yesterday! oops.gif )

goodpost.gif Thanks Sundog for your post on us virgo's for today I can see that I need to save my hard earned for a trip to Canada next year to see 2.gif for the very first time blush4.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif

QUOTE (different strings @ Aug 23 2005, 07:40 AM)
goodpost.gif Thanks Sundog for your post on us virgo's for today I can see that I need to save my hard earned for a trip to Canada next year to see 2.gif for the very first time blush4.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif

Welcome!!!! Come on Up! biggrin.gif

Actaully...today is the actual day for Virgo...It was the cusp yesterday with Virgo and Leo...so today is the actual day biggrin.gif

The next four weeks...if you want to do something...Do it in the next four weeks! Anything! travel, change of job, goals you have been postponing...

August 23, 2005

Pat yourself on the back for a job well done, but keep moving: There are more goals to meet and even more to accomplish. Your recent taste of success will give you enough momentum to plow through all the tasks that you've set yourself, and the gumption to be more assertive and deal with situations you would normally try to avoid. (Maybe it's time to tell your coworker to turn down the 'Titanic' soundtrack!)

first of all...I would not turn down the Titanic soundtrack...I would throw out the stereo out the window first lol

QUOTE (different strings @ Aug 23 2005, 05:40 AM)

Welcome! biggrin.gif

LIBRA wink.gif

Sep 23 - Oct 23

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

It should be a good time to try to reorganize any kind of financial arrangements that you might have right now. You could be focusing on some financial obligations that you have to or with someone else today. And if there's something you'd like to buy or invest in, you'll probably be more than happy to do whatever you can to achieve your goals right now.

August 24th 2005......7 more days till my birthday! biggrin.gif

Something that you've been keeping to yourself for ages may demand to see the light of day, and rather than being scared, you're actually grateful that it's finally come forward. In fact, you feel more lighthearted than you have in a while. Isn't it amazing to discover that what you thought was a secret you had to keep locked away is actually not a matter of life and death? And the support of your family and friends makes all the difference.

QUOTE (sundog @ Aug 24 2005, 07:58 AM)
LIBRA wink.gif
Sep 23 - Oct 23
It should be a good time to try to reorganize any kind of financial arrangements that you might have right now. You could be focusing on some financial obligations that you have to or with someone else today. And if there's something you'd like to buy or invest in, you'll probably be more than happy to do whatever you can to achieve your goals right now.

OMG ohmy.gif

I normally never look in here, and I just glaced at this.... and it's spot on!!

QUOTE (Pags @ Aug 24 2005, 10:29 AM)
QUOTE (sundog @ Aug 24 2005, 07:58 AM)
LIBRA  wink.gif
Sep 23 - Oct 23

OMG ohmy.gif

I normally never look in here, and I just glaced at this.... and it's spot on!!

applaudit.gif Glad to hear! laugh.gif

August 25, 2005

Your mind should be very active today, and you might even be considering some new course of study right now. Taking a little trip could be on your agenda as well. Just be careful how you go about asserting yourself today or you might give off the wrong impression and end up undermining your own position

LIBRA

Sep 23 - Oct 23

Thursday, August 25, 2005

You should be in the mood to put a great deal of effort into whatever it is you're doing today. You're bound to be very focused on your goals at this time and will want to do all that you can to pursue them. But if you have to work with other people today, it'll probably require a great deal of patience and cooperation.

Week End Love Forecast - Virgo

Aug 26, 2005-Aug 28, 2005

You might find yourself starting to think about making some changes in your life on Friday. Don't be afraid to throw a little money around to let someone know how much they really mean to you this weekend. Not only could it impress someone special, but it might make you feel good about yourself too.

LIBRA

Sep 23 - Oct 23

Friday, August 26, 2005

Remember to remain open to any fresh new ways of looking at things on Friday. If you're in the market, you could meet an intriguing new romantic prospect this weekend, particularly if you go somewhere you've never been before. If you're already involved, you might want to plan some type of romantic getaway.

August 26th

It takes time to take care of all the nooks and crannies, but the peace of mind it brings you is well worth the effort. So make out that to-do list, and definitely check it twice -- heck, even thrice.

unsure.gif August 27, 2005

Your energies could be a little low today and you might find it difficult to be as effective as you'd like to be right now. In addition, your family could be making some demands on you, and this could lead to a few disagreements on the home front. Be careful that you don't react to things in a more emotional manner than is really necessary right now.

LIBRA

Sep 23 - Oct 23

Saturday, August 27, 2005

You'll probably want to share all your thoughts and feelings with everyone you meet today, but you might not be communicating all that clearly and this could lead to a few misunderstandings. Try to avoid engaging in any unnecessary gossip today. You might find out some things that you'd rather not know about.

Virgo

August 28, 2005

You should be feeling recharged, revitalized and ready to indulge yourself and have a little fun today. You'll really feel like expressing yourself and doing whatever makes you happy right now. And it's a good time to enjoy yourself. Just be careful that you don't overdo it.

LIBRA

Sep 23 - Oct 23

Sunday, August 28, 2005

Your attention is likely to be focused on any sacrifices you might have to make involving your home or family today. But you'll probably be more than happy to be there for all your family's needs. In fact, you're bound to put other people's needs before your own right now.

In the southern tier of NY there's a little community of psychics & spiritual healers ... it's called Lily Dale.

Any one ever been there?

I've had several readings done there over the years, and some of them were truly amazing. It is such a peaceful little place, nestled in the woods and surrounded by a beautiful lake.

http://www.lilydaleassembly.com/

Archived