Daily Horoscope....

sundog

Find out whatever you need to know to move on a project that interests you. Increased communication through writing, lecturing and teaching will bring you inside information. You will be inclined to say what you think, regardless of the consequences. 5 stars

The number of stars after your horoscope refers to the quality of day in store. Five stars will be a great day, one star not-so-good.

Today did seem like a promising day, got alot accomplished.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (sundog @ Aug 6 2005, 08:17 PM)
QUOTE (rushengal @ Aug 6 2005, 06:44 PM)
Today did seem like a promising day, got alot accomplished.

applaudit.gif applaudit.gif applaudit.gif Gotta love those days!

Yep, spend the day at the Red Cross to get my certification for college, tomorrow is the second day. It is going very well.

unsure.gif

August 7, 2005

Try to avoid getting into conflicts and arguments with others today if you can help it. Other people might not be terribly interested in seeing things from your unique perspective right now. It's only bound to lead to trouble if you insist on showing others why your particular approach to things is so much better than theirs.

QUOTE (sundog @ Aug 7 2005, 12:24 PM)
unsure.gif

August 7, 2005

Try to avoid getting into conflicts and arguments with others today if you can help it. Other people might not be terribly interested in seeing things from your unique perspective right now. It's only bound to lead to trouble if you insist on showing others why your particular approach to things is so much better than theirs.

I think you're wrong! mad.gif

Ok, just kidding. wink.gif tongue.gif

QUOTE (rushgoober @ Aug 7 2005, 12:30 PM)
QUOTE (sundog @ Aug 7 2005, 12:24 PM)
unsure.gif

August 7, 2005

I think you're wrong! mad.gif

Ok, just kidding. wink.gif tongue.gif

tongue.gif I don't argue with anyone! But I must say - I've only been wrong once and that was when I thought I was wrong.......but I wasn't! wink.gif

Here's mine today...

A personal situation that started out as stormy turns the tide and becomes soft and sweet just when you least expect it. Not only is it a pleasant surprise, but timely as well -- you were feeling like giving the fickle finger of fate a rather pertinent gesture of your own. All the pieces of the puzzle have finally come together in a way you never could've predicted -- but be honest, don't you just love the results?

QUOTE (D-13 @ Aug 7 2005, 01:38 PM)
Here's mine today...

A personal situation that started out as stormy turns the tide and becomes soft and sweet just when you least expect it. Not only is it a pleasant surprise, but timely as well -- you were feeling like giving the fickle finger of fate a rather pertinent gesture of your own. All the pieces of the puzzle have finally come together in a way you never could've predicted -- but be honest, don't you just love the results?

ohmy.gif I like your Virgo Horoscope today better than mine. I'll take that one today! biggrin.gif

QUOTE (sundog @ Aug 7 2005, 12:03 PM)
Here's mine today...

ohmy.gif I like your Virgo Horoscope today better than mine. I'll take that one today! biggrin.gif

LOL...usually I read like 4 different ones a day...hahah one in the newspaper, one on Astrology.com, yours, and I read tomorrows before I go to bed everynight from a book I bought. Good mixture biggrin.gif

Here's mine today...

Oh yeah...

thanks again D! laugh.gif

QUOTE (esmeralda @ Aug 7 2005, 12:23 PM)
Here's mine today...

Oh yeah...

thanks again D! laugh.gif

smile.gif No problem biggrin.gif common001.gif common001.gif

Capricorn:

Don't put yourself in a position that will leave you vulnerable, especially when it comes to business. Work quietly behind the scenes, perfecting whatever you are trying to accomplish. 2 stars

The number of stars after your horoscope refers to the quality of day in store. Five stars will be a great day, one star not-so-good.

I did spend alot of the day in the back of the store working on stuff this morning... maybe whats said here has already passed and the day will get better.

For Vrigos

Venus square Pluto, Mercury retrograde square Mars

08/08/05 - 08/14/05

Get ready for a dramatic week. When Venus in detail-oriented Virgo squares Pluto on the 10th, expect the pursuit of perfection to dominate all things love and money -- just be careful not to let petty issues get out of hand. On the 13th, talkative Mercury's square to aggressive Mars should bring some grand declarations -- whether they're of a loving or an argumentative nature, though, is up to you!

August 10: Venus square Pluto

When Venus, the goddess of love and beauty, is in meticulous Virgo, she's in the mood for perfection, and she inspires us all to feel the same. Venus has jurisdiction over who and what we love, from possessions to paychecks to sweethearts. And when she meets up with focused, sometimes obsessive Pluto, that love of perfection often becomes quite important, so much so that it's easy to lose sight of the forest if a few trees aren't properly trimmed. Don't let a petty issue cause a major rift. If you need to, put some distance between you and the object of irritation -- just until you have a bit more perspective.

August 13: Mercury retrograde square Mars

Mercury is in charge of conversation, and when he's in Leo, we're all more likely to say every word with a flourish and an eye toward the dramatic. Put this theatrical influence in a square (the most stressful aspect of all) with aggressive Mars, and you've got one of two things: a great big argument or a great big declaration of love. Then again, depending on your innate disposition, you might also end up with both. One word of caution: Beware stubbornness! Two planets in fixed signs squaring each other is a recipe for obstinacy, but some mental yoga should help you avoid this potential pitfall.

I've had my bad day for today, blah it was bad

A little late for today but oh well....

August 8th

You love being disciplined in your efforts, and you love the results that come about because of that discipline. It's a great day for finishing up projects and launching into new ones as well -- nothing can stop you now, especially when the stars are flashing you the green light. Whether you need to put the finishing touches on something or are ready to make great efforts with your scheme, everything is on your side.

August 9, 2005

Try to pay attention to any financial opportunities that might be coming your way right now, and don't reject ideas or offers just because they might seem a little strange or unfamiliar to you. But you might want to keep things to yourself for the time being. And just be careful that you don't end up spending a little too much money on something unnecessary today.

from yahoo......

Quickie: Like peanut butter and chocolate, you are a great combo with you-know-who.

Overview: You and a certain someone are just about picture perfect. Now if you could only manage to get in the frame at the same time, you'd both be ready for an incredibly romantic close-up. Don't fret -- it'll happen soon.

unsure.gif

QUOTE (ladirushfan80 @ Aug 10 2005, 08:34 AM)
from yahoo......

Quickie: Like peanut butter and chocolate, you are a great combo with you-know-who.
Overview: You and a certain someone are just about picture perfect. Now if you could only manage to get in the frame at the same time, you'd both be ready for an incredibly romantic close-up. Don't fret -- it'll happen soon.

unsure.gif

new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif That sounds like a great horoscope! laugh.gif

August 9th

It's a great time to get together with a buddy, especially one that you might be on the outs with. The stars bring a lot of warm 'n' fuzzy influences to the table, so you're guaranteed that communication will be lighthearted, fun and free flowing. If you like, you can even discuss the deeper issues just to bring them into the light -- or you can simply enjoy the feel-good vibe that's flowing through the both of you right now.

Aries

Today Auguts 9

Your key planet Mars is bumping up against your own shadows now, raising fears about your own competency. You may not have an easy time to gauge the quality of your performances and may take your insecurities in to physcologically unfamiliar waters. Don't be overly concerned about what you don't know, instead concentrate on the feedback you receive from others.

wacko.gif

This is true for me today! ohmy.gif

August 10, 2005

Now is a good time to give some constructive thought to any financial or professional issues. You could soon be looking at a raise, a bonus, or some other new financial opportunities, and you shouldn't have to rely on others to represent you or negotiate on your behalf.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v111/sundog918/Virgo20Birthday.jpg

August 11, 2005

It should be a good time to give some constructive thought to any issues that need to be dealt with. Conversations with partners could be occupying a great deal of your time and attention. And you'll probably find yourself discussing any number of diverse subjects with others right now.

Archived