Which Rush song should I play to try new headphones?

YYZumbi

The Main Monkey Business. It covers all the frequencies including a really low one. What headphones?

Oh, so thats a good song to listen to then? I thought it was like a song from Hemispheres that would be good.

Denon AH-D7100 is the name of the headphones I'm thinking of buying.

Anything from VT. If it sounds remotely good I want those headphones too... :)

Why do you talk so much crap about Vapor Trails? It's a great album, and Vapor Trails Remixed sounds great!

• Like 1

Why do you talk so much crap about Vapor Trails? It's a great album, and Vapor Trails Remixed sounds great!

Because it sounds sh*tty and no amount of convincing could ever change my mind. I have listened to it a number of times and it doesn't change from listen to listen. Never again....

Because it sounds sh*tty and no amount of convincing could ever change my mind. I have listened to it a number of times and it doesn't change from listen to listen. Never again....

Get it, Narp! :rfl:

Something from Presto - if the headphones transmit any bass at all, definitely buy them. I mean, I know Lee's playing bass in those tunes because I can hear the notes. What I don't hear is the bass.
  • Like 1

You don't have to talk crap about it, just because you got problems with you ears, because it is a lot of people that do enjoy the album!

• Like 3

Something from the seventies. 2112? Hemispheres? If it were me, I'd listen to The Weapon.

Yeah, Hemispheres was the first album that came to mind when I was thinking about this.

• Like 1