Yes, an insult to fans but - - - -

nicky6

You are very naive.

Rush themselves have put much of their recent resurgence and media profile down to their fans being movers and shakers in modern media and politics. This is well documented, not some kind of arcane science.

I guess I'll take being naive over being insulting any day.

Thanks.

They may be a business, but don't they have enough money already?

You can't be serious.

Yes, I am.

If they continue to make records and tour they have to pay all of those people that help them do that. I think people tend to forget how many people it takes to put on a road show. Not you in particular but just in general. I just don't see the big deal about all this. We all know the extra material will end up on YouTube at some point. It's not like they're asking hundreds of dollars for it.

You are very naive.

Rush themselves have put much of their recent resurgence and media profile down to their fans being movers and shakers in modern media and politics. This is well documented, not some kind of arcane science.

I guess I'll take being naive over being insulting any day.

Thanks.

Stop blubbing.

CLAYMATION!

http://www.desktopwallpaperhd.net/wallpapers/9/2/keyword-mation-claymation-katakuris-vitagraph-90834.jpg

This is something out of Tony R's childhood, isn't it?

Yeah that's his mother, and he was the original Norman Bates! "Motherrrrrr Ohhh Blood...y hell"

• Like 1

I think we need another poll or something to rank. :cool:

No, wait, how about we all speculate on the sexuality of the band again? This time I'll say they're definitely into the Furry scene.

We can do that, and now that I know how in need of dough they are, it puts things in a different light.

They may be a business, but don't they have enough money already?

You can't be serious.

Yes, I am.

If they continue to make records and tour they have to pay all of those people that help them do that. I think people tend to forget how many people it takes to put on a road show. Not you in particular but just in general. I just don't see the big deal about all this. We all know the extra material will end up on YouTube at some point. It's not like they're asking hundreds of dollars for it.

don't the tours pay for themselves?

I wouldn't call it an insult. I think whether someone buys it depends on how fanatic they are about either upgrading to Blu-ray or bonus material.

For me, I'm not buying it because I already have ReplayX3, RiR, S&A, TM and CA on DVD. Blu-Ray and the bonus materials aren't enough of an attraction for the price.

Those who feel they must have the shows in blu-ray, or who are dedicated completists, will happily fork over the cash.

• Like 1

If you don't like it, then just don't buy it, no one is holding a gun to your head...

Bell ends like you really piss me off. Some fans have been supporting the band for 40 years and have bought everything the band has released something the band, their management and the record companies know full well. Pricing something at this point is exploitation of the goodwill of the fans.

Capitalism is what pisses you off.
  • Like 1

Typically I don't buy second copies of anything unless the first purchase breaks or is faulty. Besides, I've been seeing the unreleased videos from 1974 on YouTube.