What are you doing right now?

GeddyLee

Watching the Oscars on Locast on Roku.

Only had to pay 5 bucks donation to stream compared 50 for Youtube, AT&T and Hulu. Stoked for Pitt’s Oscar win.

%20https%3A//media1.tenor.com/images/cb5743a32bcb13c46a8c52b392cac98a/tenor.gif

You paid to watch the Oscars and you’re stoked for Pitt’s win? I thought you’re supposed to be “indie”. :smoke:

Pitt's stoked that he's stoked and he's going to invite him to his next speech-writing meeting with his agent and his speech-writer, they're hoping for something really indie for the next awards ceremony.

The Oscars are about as indie as Johnny Depp starring in Pirates of the Caribbean part 72

Yeah but they need to make him sound indie to all the idiots that watch those shows who also want to appear indie.

Here’s the best indie there is with a Doc Ock appearance to boot!

Yeah I've not seen that one for ages. Doc Ock looks totally different there.

Only had to pay 5 bucks donation to stream compared 50 for Youtube, AT&T and Hulu. Stoked for Pitt’s Oscar win.

You paid to watch the Oscars and you’re stoked for Pitt’s win? I thought you’re supposed to be “indie”. :smoke:

Pitt's stoked that he's stoked and he's going to invite him to his next speech-writing meeting with his agent and his speech-writer, they're hoping for something really indie for the next awards ceremony.

The Oscars are about as indie as Johnny Depp starring in Pirates of the Caribbean part 72

Yeah but they need to make him sound indie to all the idiots that watch those shows who also want to appear indie.

Well, it is a year shy from being 40 years ago

Well, it is a year shy from being 40 years ago

f**k yeah I forgot.

taking a break from assembling a nightstand that i bought. i forgot how much i hate assembling furniture.

Watching Shaun of the Dead on day 3 of self imposed isolation (avoiding the current state of affairs) ... beats the hay out of chipping ice and avoiding dogshit while preventing snow mold don't ask not quite as good as watching The Godfather sans commercials would be even better with a spliff must get reinforcements and design a still.

I am watching a Canadian Vimy Ridge Documentary and repairing a pillow that was a casualty in the dryer ... sew what?

Its day 24 of social distancing and i've encountered about 30 people testing their luck so far and mine in that time. Speaking of distancing ... the washing machine filter plugged when a floor matt disintegrated. My bad, I don't like cold feet but should not have washed it. Guitar playing had to wait as hunger pre-empted all remaining ambition so I gazed longingly out the window as I scooped a leftover helping. A jack rabbit galloped down the asphalt street in the blowing snow. Strange days indeed! I wonder what mundane Monday will bring.

I think I'll watch one more before I turn in. TTFN!