What are you doing right now?

GeddyLee

Watching Cinema Snob’s top 10 worst of 2019 list.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNdIWXIqCcA[/media]

Cats lol !

I am hoping Rifftrax does that movie as much as I don’t wish Kevin, Bill and Mike suffering like everyone else has. It’s the only way I’ll see it like I did with Twilight, Transformers and Batman V Superman.

Watching Sense And Sensibility on Showtime. RIP Alan Rickman.

• Like 1

Watching The Oscars, #oscarssoboring. I think they need to go back to having a host. The most entertaining part so far was Billie Eilish's horrified expression when Kristen Wiig was singing.
  • Like 1

Watching The Oscars, #oscarssoboring. I think they need to go back to having a host. The most entertaining part so far was Billie Eilish's horrified expression when Kristen Wiig was singing.

I couldn't tell if it was because of the singing or more, "why are they looking at me"?

• Like 1

Watching The Oscars, #oscarssoboring. I think they need to go back to having a host. The most entertaining part so far was Billie Eilish's horrified exp<b></b>ression when Kristen Wiig was singing.

I couldn't tell if it was because of the singing or more, "why are they looking at me"?

Good point. I was wondering why she was even there but I guess I just found out. She's doing a pretty good job.

Watching the Oscars on Locast on Roku.

Only had to pay 5 bucks donation to stream compared 50 for Youtube, AT&T and Hulu. Stoked for Pitt’s Oscar win.

tenor.gif

You paid to watch the Oscars and you’re stoked for Pitt’s win? I thought you’re supposed to be “indie”. :smoke:

• Like 1

Only had to pay 5 bucks donation to stream compared 50 for Youtube, AT&T and Hulu. Stoked for Pitt’s Oscar win.

%20https%3A//media1.tenor.com/images/cb5743a32bcb13c46a8c52b392cac98a/tenor.gif

You paid to watch the Oscars and you’re stoked for Pitt’s win? I thought you’re supposed to be “indie”. :smoke:

Pitt's stoked that he's stoked and he's going to invite him to his next speech-writing meeting with his agent and his speech-writer, they're hoping for something really indie for the next awards ceremony.

• Like 1

Only had to pay 5 bucks donation to stream compared 50 for Youtube, AT&amp;T and Hulu. Stoked for Pitt’s Oscar win.

Pitt's stoked that he's stoked and he's going to invite him to his next speech-writing meeting with his agent and his speech-writer, they're hoping for something really indie for the next awards ceremony.

The Oscars are about as indie as Johnny Depp starring in Pirates of the Caribbean part 72

Only had to pay 5 bucks donation to stream compared 50 for Youtube, AT&amp;T and Hulu. Stoked for Pitt’s Oscar win.

The Oscars are about as indie as Johnny Depp starring in Pirates of the Caribbean part 72

Yeah but they need to make him sound indie to all the idiots that watch those shows who also want to appear indie.

• Like 1

Only had to pay 5 bucks donation to stream compared 50 for Youtube, AT&amp;amp;T and Hulu. Stoked for Pitt’s Oscar win.

Yeah but they need to make him sound indie to all the idiots that watch those shows who also want to appear indie.

Here’s the best indie there is with a Doc Ock appearance to boot!

• Like 1