What are you doing right now?

GeddyLee

Haven't been here in this thread in a WHILE. Watching NCIS, and the episode where they had a looney toon scientist who infected military kids with a germ from Africa...and looking for the song that ends the show...

RpClKD3.gif

• Like 1

Haven't been here in this thread in a WHILE. Watching NCIS, and the episode where they had a looney toon scientist who infected military kids with a germ from Africa...and looking for the song that ends the show...

RpClKD3.gif

"Nothing More" By The Alternate Routes is the song, and the one I put at the end of my signature. All about being kind to each other.

I'm big into being kind to others.

epvXZGP.png

Edited by OldRUSHfan
  • Like 1

Waiting for the perfect storm ... We got a little reprieve out in pile o bones with a lovely sun shower and just saw the street lamps turn on 90 minutes before sunset. It is a wee bit dark out and I can hear the sky is crying between the rumbles.
  • Like 2

Watching the Brewers, while my niece is sitting next to me, talking and talking and talking..... :LOL:
  • Like 2

Reading Rex Murphy (Canadian national treasure) article about Justin Trudeau (not Canadian national treasure. ... Just some random shit about double speak, the art of sitting on fences and speaking in tongues. :tsk: :LOLsign: