Winter 2014-2015

Aikenrooster

I'm at the top right corner of that map, and it looks like I should be getting pummeled right now. But there's nothing. :huh:

Lucky you. :D

Hey, I say it's welcome to snow here, anytime...

(...after I get home from work!).

72 degrees here today and tomorrow and then 37 on Friday... :LOL:

It's 37 here right now...about 55 degrees warmer than it was at one point last week. :P

Supposed to be back down below zero tomorrow night, I think.

It's 37 here right now...about 55 degrees warmer than it was at one point last week. :P

Geez. I couldn't do that ever again. Talk about depression and anxiety. I already have enough...

Geez. I couldn't do that ever again. Talk about depression and anxiety. I already have enough...

37? Please. It's going to get down to -7 in my neck of the woods.

http://www.crh.noaa.gov/images/fxc/lot/wx/File.png

• Like 1

I'm at the top right corner of that map, and it looks like I should be getting pummeled right now. But there's nothing. :huh:

All right, now I have to take back what I said. The snow is coming down like crazy!

:D

• Like 1

All right, now I have to take back what I said. The snow is coming down like crazy!

:D

:LOL:

Careful what you wish for. :P

Yeah, I know...I said as long as it was after I got home from work, it was fine. But it find' wait that long.

:huh:

We're supposed to get another 3 to 5 inches of snow tonight. We've had rain the last couple of days and so what snow we do have has turned into a black slushy mess.

We're supposed to get another 3 to 5 inches of snow tonight. We've had rain the last couple of days and so what snow we do have has turned into a black slushy mess.

Many flights have been cancelled around the country.

Many flights have been cancelled around the country.

I'm not surprised. When I went out earlier to get the mail it was pretty slippery walking out through the yard. It's like trying to walk in a Slurpie.

• Like 2

It has been really mild up here this year,

I have not shoveled snow one time this winter. But you never know. It can change in an instant.

Lucky you. :)

• Like 1

Even though you moved to Pennsylvania, everything you post in this thread is always exactly the same as the conditions and the forecast back here.

We are supposed to get another 3-6 inches tonight/tomorrow after getting same Sunday night, and freezing rain Monday and Tuesday. I don't mind snow but when March comes I'm ready to be done with it! I had to go buy more salt, in March! Who's up for a spring break trip??? :sundog: :sundog: :sundog:
  • Like 2

Even though you moved to Pennsylvania, everything you post in this thread is always exactly the same as the conditions and the forecast back here.

Twilight Zone?

We are supposed to get another 3-6 inches tonight/tomorrow after getting same Sunday night, and freezing rain Monday and Tuesday. I don't mind snow but when March comes I'm ready to be done with it! I had to go buy more salt, in March! Who's up for a spring break trip??? :sundog: :sundog: :sundog:

I rather agree. I love winter, but by March, I'm

ready for a change.

• Like 2

Oh, I hope your spring stays. . . we did get our 6 inches and it sucks. . . marathon snowblower session coming up . . . .

I was out there with my snowblower in the dark this early morning...not a lot of snow, but it wasn't all powder, either- there was some crusty/icy crap under it, too. Great fun.

As long as it's mild by the time my birthday rolls around, I'll continue to tolerate this stuff.

Again, I'll reiterate- I love winter. But March is the beginning of spring. Bring it on!

• Like 1

We got probably close to 5 inches last night. Only thing it did was brighten up the snow. Temps are going to rise in a few days and then we'll have a massive flood. Oh Spring, how I detest thee. Muddy dog feet are no fun.

This past Wednesday night: - 6 degrees

Today's forecast: Sunny & 42 degrees :sundog:

Forecast for next several days: Mostly Sunny; temperatures of 46, 50, 53, 53, 53, 54, 52, 59, 56...... :sundog: :sundog: :sundog:

SUCK ON THAT, OLD MAN WINTER!! MUA-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA......!!!!!

• Like 1

This past Wednesday night: - 6 degrees

Today's forecast: Sunny & 42 degrees :sundog:

Forecast for next several days: Mostly Sunny; temperatures of 46, 50, 53, 53, 53, 54, 52, 59, 56...... :sundog: :sundog: :sundog:

SUCK ON THAT, OLD MAN WINTER!! MUA-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA......!!!!!

:codger: :LOL: