Winter 2014-2015

Aikenrooster

Yes, 55 degrees here and SUN today, spring thaw! spring thaw! Between that and daylight savings, it's starting to feel more like normal Pennsylvania and less like Ice Station Zebra! :sundog:
  • Like 1

Yes, 55 degrees here and SUN today, spring thaw! spring thaw! Between that and daylight savings, it's starting to feel more like normal Pennsylvania and less like Ice Station Zebra! :sundog:

What part of Pennsylvania are you in? I'm just outside Pittsburgh and it only got to 43 here today.

What part of Pennsylvania are you in? I'm just outside Pittsburgh and it only got to 43 here today.

Eagle, I am just west of Harrisburg; our weather comes up from the south so we sometimes are a little warmer than Pittsburgh. Did I see in the Facebook thread that you are actually in Wexford? That is my old hangout from looong ago. I grew up in McCandless and went to high school in Wexford, years ago. My parents are still there.
  • Like 1

Eagle, I am just west of Harrisburg; our weather comes up from the south so we sometimes are a little warmer than Pittsburgh. Did I see in the Facebook thread that you are actually in Wexford? That is my old hangout from looong ago. I grew up in McCandless and went to high school in Wexford, years ago. My parents are still there.

Very cool! Yes that's where I am. Moved here less than a year ago so I'm still learning my way around.

• Like 1

Ah, Harrisburg- I spent an inordinate amount of time at the bus station there one day. :LOL: Didn't get to see any of the rest of it, though.

• Like 1

Very cool! Yes that's where I am. Moved here less than a year ago so I'm still learning my way around.

Has it not even been a year yet? I thought it had been longer, actually.

• Like 1

Has it not even been a year yet? I thought it had been longer, actually.

Moved here on April 8th of last year. It's amazing to me that it's been almost a year already. Feels more like 6 months. I guess I was out if it for quite a while after my back surgery.

It was 50° today. It hasn't been 50° in probably six months. Spring is coming! Bring on the sniffles!

Yeah, it was 56 on my drive home from work yesterday. I was walking around outside without even a jacket on, had my windows down...it was niiiice.

It was 50° today. It hasn't been 50° in probably six months. Spring is coming! Bring on the sniffles!

Yeah, it was 56 on my drive home from work yesterday. I was walking around outside without even a jacket on, had my windows down...it was niiiice.

Its minus 2 degrees here. :P

Its minus 2 degrees here. :P

You know, I had a feeling it would be cold out there! It's just the way the jet stream works, I think. Most of the time when the East is having a cold snap, the West is unusually mild- and vice versa.

Lovely English weather we're having in Ohio today- it's 48 degrees and raining. :)

:P

I just noticed that.

Yeah, I get nasty allergies. :(

I just noticed that.

I do too, but only around late May and early June, and that's it. Literally, it lasts for about two or three weeks, and then they're gone.

I just noticed that.

I do too, but only around late May and early June, and that's it. Literally, it lasts for about two or three weeks, and then they're gone.

Lucky. March to July for me. They're bad. :sigh:

Our snow drifts are even shrinking.

Hahaha! :P

Yup, that's the truth.

The car wash places are all staying pretty busy these days. It's crazy!

It's a whopping 43° here today. I never complain about the heat. I love the summer. Last summer sucked because we rarely got any temperatures over 75 to 80. I like hot.