Winter 2014-2015

Aikenrooster

It's strange. here in Germany, it has been snowing, but disappearing overnight.

It's just not right.

Why?

Its called weather. :P

That's my kind of winter weather.

It's currently 44° today but we're supposed to get another one to 3 inches of snow tonight. Some of it melts and then replenishes. This winter has been crazy for snow so far.

Another 8-15+ predicted for the next 3 days . So that will be close to 4 feet of snow in 2 weeks.

That is insane. I would rather have sub-freezing temps for two weeks than all that snow. Just dress warmer, at least you can still get around. That much snow is debilitating and dangerous for road conditions.

Another 8-15+ predicted for the next 3 days . So that will be close to 4 feet of snow in 2 weeks.

That is insane. I would rather have sub-freezing temps for two weeks than all that snow. Just dress warmer, at least you can still get around. That much snow is debilitating and dangerous for road conditions.

Yeah it's becoming a real pain in the ass

So with the storm going on the last 2 days, we have broken total snow amounts, for Boston, in a record time. 61 inches in 17 days.

And you still might receive up to two feet more,

Be safe!! :)

Edited by troutman

So with the storm going on the last 2 days, we have broken total snow amounts, for Boston, in a record time. 61 inches in 17 days.

Not that it helps, but you have my sympathy. I am not a skiier so I have zero use for those quantities of snow.

Bah, no snow so far this winter at my place.

Winter sucks in general, but sucks even more so if there is not at least one decent snow to show for all the cold . . . .

Edited by Closer to the Heart

They are forecasting -40 C (at that low, it's also -40 F) windchill this coming Sunday. It will be colder than last year's polar Vortex. The winds will be howling, and anyone driving in open road will experience reduced visibility or whiteouts. :( February, you are a B{tch!!

Canuck, send your weather here. It is already too warm here for February. That's not a good sign. For me at least. And when it is warm this early, that makes the summer more never-ending than it normally seems.

We've had a whopping 15" of snow so far this winter.

Edited by Lorraine

They are forecasting -40 C (at that low, it's also -40 F) windchill this coming Sunday. It will be colder than last year's polar Vortex. The winds will be howling, and anyone driving in open road will experience reduced visibility or whiteouts. :( February, you are a B{tch!!

:hug2: ...
  • Like 1