"US $46.00 - US $151.00

US $46.00 Ticket + US $15.85 Fees =

US $61.85

US $151.00 Ticket + US $18.20 Fees =

US $169.20

Prices subject to change"

Also, this message is posted:

"On sale date and time are in the works - please check back!"

tourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtourtour
  • Like 1

Wow.... seems like there's going to be a tour in '15. I'm pumped up! I can't see this level of detail coming out of the rumor mill, only to find that the band has no plans whatsoever to be in the market in 2015.....save for some drastic change in plans.

I did notice though that ticketmaster has taken down the boston dates... someone must have jumped the gun.

Edited by Phantom

Truthfully, the whole idea of "inadvertently" leaking the dates on TM and LN, then pulling them, is an awesome way to stoke the fires and the wallets. Build the buzz and the visions will come.

Truthfully, the whole idea of "inadvertently" leaking the dates on TM and LN, then pulling them, is an awesome way to stoke the fires and the wallets. Build the buzz and the visions will come.

I assure you, that's not what that was about. Heads are rolling...

• Like 1

I assure you, that's not what that was about. Heads are rolling...

Be that as it may; hmm. "buzz", "visions", "rolling"? Looks like we have "A Passage to Bangkok" opener!

Edit: Though if the dates are valid, I suspect the band is quite pissed.

Edited by coventry

Tickets better go on sale while I'm at work - much, much faster network! Plus I can draft co-workers to help out. :D

No heads are rolling in Toronto.

A couple people are mildly annoyed but it's really no big deal.

The 2015 tour has been known about since late spring/early summer.

TM publishing a couple dates is nothing new.

I originally heard the announcement would come either 1/12 or 1/19 but since the 2 dates leaked we could see it happen on 1/5 instead. There really isn't a reason to hold back at this point... unless they don't have the new music finished for the teaser trailer which is possible.

• Like 3