Apologize to someone...

Natch

Apologies to some regulars that frequent the chat room here. I was admittedly an ass in there on occasion and will make no excuses. I don't and haven't been in there in a long time and probably won't ever again. Its just not my thing apparently. Again heart felt apologies to all involved..... :sigh: :blush:

Were you? Must have been when I wasn't in there, I thought you were your usual kind self in it.

Appreciate the kind words. I got frustrated at times in a crowd and will readily admit that. It may not seem like it in my posts but I at least try to be a perfectionist in all I do. When you type and spell as badly as I do that place can be very intimidating attempting to get your thoughts across and quickly. My hard head finally realized it just wasn't for me. One on one I wouldn't have much problem but beyond that it stressed me way to much. You're a good dude and I enjoyed you in there..... :ebert:
  • Like 2

Apologies to some regulars that frequent the chat room here. I was admittedly an ass in there on occasion and will make no excuses. I don't and haven't been in there in a long time and probably won't ever again. Its just not my thing apparently. Again heart felt apologies to all involved..... :sigh: :blush:

Were you? Must have been when I wasn't in there, I thought you were your usual kind self in it.

Appreciate the kind words. I got frustrated at times in a crowd and will readily admit that. It may not seem like it in my posts but I at least try to be a perfectionist in all I do. When you type and spell as badly as I do that place can be very intimidating attempting to get your thoughts across and quickly. My hard head finally realized it just wasn't for me. One on one I wouldn't have much problem but beyond that it stressed me way to much. You're a good dude and I enjoyed you in there..... :ebert:

Double post.

Edited by EagleMoon

I've never been over to the chat but it seems like it wouldn't be much different than here.

I've never been over to the chat but it seems like it wouldn't be much different than here.

It is. I thought I could handle it but realized at long last I couldn't..... :(

I'm not sorry for:

1. Who I am.

There's a reason why all of us are born as the people we are.

2. For not being a person that someone else wants me to be.

Nobody else can live my life, and there's nothing wrong with living life the way that I want to.

3. For not being perfect.

There's no such thing as perfect.

4. For having an opinion.

We're all allowed to form ideas based on our experiences.

5. For messing up.

Mistakes are inevitable and I have something to learn from them.

6. For loving someone.

My intention is to spread love. Sometimes I get it back and sometimes I don't. Regardless of the outcome, I won't miss out on an opportunity to love someone.

7. For feeling.

Feelings remind me that I am alive.

8. For asking someone to do something.

The worst thing that they can say is no.

9. For forgetting sometimes.

All of us forget, what can we do?

10. For failing or falling.

Both of these actions re-route our journeys and we often end up having acquired more knowledge and wisdom than we had previously thought.

11. For taking my time.

My time belongs to me.

This is very good.

I am sorry for being so superior to all you guys.

I wish you all the best, but I cannot help you, as you are all beneath me.

Accept my humble apology, I know you all admire and respect my wonderful qualities, but find it within yourselves to move on, and live your lives as free people!

I am just to dam good

Good should flow freely. You are unjust in damming it.

I want to apologize to Lorraine for two posts that hurt your feelings.

One in "The Daily Log" thread, which I truly meant to be clever, not mean spirited.

The second in "Your Favourite Beatles Album" thread, where what I said was just simply not very nice.

(A classic case where "if you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all").

Words are so powerful and I want to sincerely apologize for my sarcastic comments.

I posted those two comments publically, so I want to apologize publically.

• Like 4

One in "The Daily Log" thread, which I truly meant to be clever, not mean spirited.

The second in "Your Favourite Beatles Album" thread, where what I said was just simply not very nice.

(A classic case where "if you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all").

Words are so powerful and I want to sincerely apologize for my sarcastic comments.

:cheers: Nice....

:hug2:

• Like 3

Bowl City, I'm sorry for urinating in the punch bowl during your last soiree. :(

I feel great shame. :blush: It was the Jager that made me do it.

• Like 1

I'm sorry that I haven't been around here like I used to be in years past...it makes me sad that I don't know many folks here now.

:|

• Like 4

I'm sorry that I haven't been around here like I used to be in years past...it makes me sad that I don't know many folks here now.

:|

Hey, some folks have a life and that's a good thing. If I were still working I not only wouldn't be posting here but I wouldn't even know it existed. Amazing what boredom does to a person's curiosity... :) :cheers: