Natural Science 2015

YYZumbi

My absolute #1 Rush song, and transcendent live. My all time favorite recording is this from Rush in Rio.
  • Like 2

Love this song. Big thumbs up from me if they could play it. Wheels within wheels in a spiral array. Patterns so grand and complex....

Love this song. Big thumbs up from me if they could play it. Wheels within wheels in a spiral array. Patterns so grand and complex....

Will you translate that in language I can understand? :) I understand the first two sentences, but the last two have me puzzled.

Will you translate that in language I can understand? :) I understand the first two sentences, but the last two have me puzzled.

Is that a joke?

• Like 1

Is that a joke?

Didn't you think it was funny?

Is that a joke?

You delivered it too well. Actual feeling was fear. Fear that you didn't know....

Natural Science is one of my top ten favorite Rush songs, and I understand it is not an easy song to play.

Ninny. Oh wait thats a different song. Sorry. Yes and hell yes to Natural Science. Top 10 Rush song all time in my book.... :yes:
  • Like 4

Is that a joke?

I'm not sure I get it. :gumby:

Permanent Waves was just a great album overall. This song stands out too. I would love to hear this song at my first Rush concert!
  • Like 1

Natural Science is one of my favorite Rush songs of all time so I definitely vote a big huge yes.
  • Like 4