Its Official !!!

Narps

I am drinking a bottle (or two) of Newcastle Brown Ale right now and blasting out some old Sabbath albums.

Your good health sir. :hail:

Spin some UFO if you have some in my honor.... :cheers: Strangers In The Night would work if you got it
  • Like 1

I am drinking a bottle (or two) of Newcastle Brown Ale right now and blasting out some old Sabbath albums.

Spin some UFO if you have some in my honor.... :cheers: Strangers In The Night would work if you got it

Do I have some UFO?.... Is the Pope Catholic??

This Kids is on right now for you mate. Get well soon.

• Like 1

Do I have some UFO?.... Is the Pope Catholic??

This Kids is on right now for you mate. Get well soon.

:cheers: and thanks. "Mother Mary" wasn't but the Pope certainly is..... :D :haz:

The weather is beautiful here. I took a brisk 2 mile walk yesterday and today around the neighborhood. Things are on the upswing..... :dweez:
  • Like 5

Narpski!! I see you changed your user name again! :LOL:

For you my dear... :cheers: :rose: Funny thing. I have already been PM'd by a fine upstanding member as to the next name I should change it too :LOL: I love the suggestion too..
  • Like 1

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

You are very sweet and don't worry I won't tell anyone.... :rose: :)
  • Like 1

I have already been PM'd by a fine upstanding member as to the next name I should change it too

Narpomatic?

Narptastic?

Narpoleptic?

:P

• Like 2

I have already been PM'd by a fine upstanding member as to the next name I should change it too

Narpomatic?

Narptastic?

Narpoleptic?

Awesome!!! I will add them to my list. Narpoleptic is fabulous. If I can get the admins to agree I will switch about every six months. They don't like name changes apparently....

BTW.. We both know Narptastic describes me best..... :D

• Like 1

Narpomatic?

Narptastic?

Narpoleptic?

Awesome!!! I will add them to my list. Narpoleptic is fabulous. If I can get the admins to agree I will switch about every six months. They don't like name changes apparently....

Narpoleptic kind of fits your avatar picture. :LOL:

• Like 1

Narpomatic?

Narptastic?

Narpoleptic?

And my dad for real. It also describes me right now on this prednisone. It has been messing with my sleep patterns for sure. I have already had about 6 suggestions for my next name and its only been a day.... :cool: Edited by Narpski

Narpomatic?

Narptastic?

Narpoleptic?

And my dad for real. It also describes me right now on this prednisone. It has been messing with my sleep patterns for sure. I have already had about 6 suggestions for my next name and its only been a day.... :cool:

That's interesting. Prednisone usually makes people hyper.

Narpomatic?

Narptastic?

Narpoleptic?

And my dad for real. It also describes me right now on this prednisone. It has been messing with my sleep patterns for sure. I have already had about 6 suggestions for my next name and its only been a day.... :cool:

That's interesting. Prednisone usually makes people hyper.

I wasn't very clear I suppose. It does give me energy and it makes it hard for me to sleep. If the stuff wasn't so damn harmful I would be tempted to take it every day....
  • Like 1

Ah, so The World According to Narp is doing well? :)

Well played my friend. Well played..... :D
  • Like 1

So this is what we have so far for the next name change if the admins will allow me in 6 months or so. These are suggestions from this thread and my PM box recently......

Narpus Maximus

Narpomatic

Narptastic

Narpoleptic

Narpolator

Narpazoid

Narpster

The World According To Narp

Narp-a-larp-a-ding-dong

The last one so far is my own playing on my Scotch/Irish real last name.... Didact McNarpet

Hopefully I can change it a few more times over the long haul and maybe put it up to vote in 6 months or so.... Walked 5 miles today and so far am feeling better and better each day.... :cheers: Thanks for just giving a sh*t. One and all :rose:

• Like 2

Have you been on the forum for years under different names?

No. I hadn't been on any social media ever till I joined this forum back in September 2013. I bought a laptop and my son helped me get on and get set up here. I have a facebook account set up too but never use it for anything. I find it boring as hell compared to this....

No. I hadn't been on any social media ever till I joined this forum back in September 2013. I bought a laptop and my son helped me get on and get set up here. I have a facebook account set up too but never use it for anything. I find it boring as hell compared to this....

Wow. I joined the month before you but have 4800 fewer posts than you. How do you find the time?

Wow. I joined the month before you but have 4800 fewer posts than you. How do you find the time?

Yeah, this has always amazed me as well. I've been here since 09 with more than a thousand posts till I'm at 5000..