Its Official !!!

Narps

Great to hear everything went well and you are now enjoying the comforts of home. You need to get well if you plan to go to Bay Hill..

You know it..... :cheers:

Just got out of surgery and am still high. Flirting with the hot nurses at this point. All went well apparently. Won't be long till I am back after the fine ladies of Rush..... :rose: Love you all :cheers:

So you're the kind of guy my wife keeps telling me stories about :)

Glad you're out bud!

• Like 1

Narp, how are you doing today, friend?

Recovering in my own bed. Sleeping and waking for a while and then sleeping some more. Still feel pretty beat up but the caring and kind words from you and others here certainly helps immensely. It is humbling really.... :blush: :rose:
  • Like 1

Recovering in my own bed. Sleeping and waking for a while and then sleeping some more. Still feel pretty beat up but the caring and kind words from you and others here certainly helps immensely. It is humbling really.... :blush: :rose:

Think of recovery as a time when you're supposed to be lazy and waste time online and listen to music. You don't have to feel guilty about not exercising or going to work or whatever. It's a mini-vacation! :banana:

• Like 1

Glad to hear things went well. Being in your own bed will make a huge difference. Take care of yourself and keep us updated.

• Like 1

Glad to hear things went well. Being in your own bed will make a huge difference. Take care of yourself and keep us updated.

Thanks to you and all for just giving a sh*t. Like I said, it means a lot.... :cheers: Edited by Narpzilla
  • Like 4

http://i390.photobucket.com/albums/oo341/jbugboogie/fafcaf8fb020d25dfb9f50f6a2795bf4.jpg

OMG, I had no idea!

Hope all is well. :-)

Narps, how are you today? You are kind of quiet. Still feeling wiped out, or are you not feeling well?

Still feeling wiped out. Side B of this whole saga is my terrible sinuses. They have been bothering me for 25 years but are at their worst now (a doubleheader). I went to a different ENT this afternoon. Got a bunch of prescriptions to try to stem the tide. I will probably need surgery on that in about a month to open me up some. I seem to have a never ending sinus infection. This is the 3rd different antibiotic in a month and a half. Thanks so much for asking though. Things could be worse.... :) :rose:
  • Like 2

Narps, how are you today? You are kind of quiet. Still feeling wiped out, or are you not feeling well?

Still feeling wiped out. Side B of this whole saga is my terrible sinuses. They have been bothering me for 25 years but are at their worst now (a doubleheader). I went to a different ENT this afternoon. Got a bunch of prescriptions to try to stem the tide. I will probably need surgery on that in about a month to open me up some. I seem to have a never ending sinus infection. This is the 3rd different antibiotic in a month and a half. Thanks so much for asking though. Things could be worse.... :) :rose:

Have you tried the NeilMed sinus rinse? My ENT gave me that a couple of years ago when I had a sinus infection from hell and it's been a life saver. I have multiple allergies and it really helps a LOT.

Have you tried the NeilMed sinus rinse? My ENT gave me that a couple of years ago when I had a sinus infection from hell and it's been a life saver. I have multiple allergies and it really helps a LOT.

I was using that in the shower every day. I even mix my own formula. Its just baking soda and table salt. My septum has been messed up always and causes me trouble breathing as well. That is what I may have surgically repaired. I am just tired of feeling bad and having to just "make it thru" each day. I want to feel good damn it. Its amazing that I was running 4 miles a day before all this went down really. I can be a stubborn old bastard.... :D :rose: Thanks for caring and the suggestion Edited by Narpzilla
  • Like 1

I didn't realise till just now.

I don't get it I thought you were the workout wonder! :huh:

Get well soon! :cheers:

And I will be again mate. Thanks brother.... :cheers:
  • Like 1

Katy Perry wants to test out your thump thump....

http://wac.450f.edgecastcdn.net/80450F/screencrush.com/files/2012/06/1795324760.gif

Black hair and big bouncing breasts would work. I need probably about another week and then it would be right between the eyes.... Thanks man :D Edited by Narpzilla
  • Like 1

This is by far the sickest I can ever remember being in my life. The heart and sinus thing at the same time. I feel I am starting to turn the corner today. Another antibiotic started and some steroids seem to be helping some. Still not doing much but I think I may try to go for a leisurely walk around the neighborhood later today. Running or serious exertion is out of the question for now. The sun is shining and the temperature is nice..... :)
  • Like 5

That's good news. Keep getting better, Narp! Are you still planning to go to Bay Hill?

Absolutely!! I should have mentioned I will not be going for a walk until at least Tiger finishes. Then maybe a 30 minute walk and then catch the finish of today round by the leaders.... :cheers: Edited by Narpzilla