Its Official !!!

Narps

Thanks for caring folks. Love you guys. This one is every bit as bad as the last... :( Posting shall be quite limited for a while

I'm so genuinely sorry to hear that. I thought it would have gone much better because it didn't involve as much this time.

Surprised me too. He went to town in there apparently. Geez what a mess...
  • Like 2

Thanks for caring folks. Love you guys. This one is every bit as bad as the last... :( Posting shall be quite limited for a while

I'm so genuinely sorry to hear that. I thought it would have gone much better because it didn't involve as much this time.

Oh no! Hoping for quick healing and that you will be feeling better . . .

• Like 2

Do you post from your phone or from the computer? If it's the computer, you need to get a microphone and use the voice activated dictation. I use it a lot on my phone and it sure saves wear and tear on the fingers and thumbs.

A good way to temporarily forget the pain and discomfort would be to watch plenty of recent David Lee Roth videos. :yes: That might help a little. :)

You trying to make him sick? :LOL:

• Like 3

A good way to temporarily forget the pain and discomfort would be to watch plenty of recent David Lee Roth videos. :yes: That might help a little. :)

What I had in mind was that if he watched Dave, he might feel better. Seeing someone so bad might lift his spirits while he counts his blessings that he's not Dave! :)

• Like 2

What I had in mind was that if he watched Dave, he might feel better. Seeing someone so bad might lift his spirits while he counts his blessings that he's not Dave! :)

I have a feeling that might boomerang. :LOL:

Give it a try anyway, Narps.

Let us know how it goes.

:)

I didn't try it I must admit. Was pretty far out of it over the weekend. Went to the Doc this morning to get the drain removed and have it redressed. It feels much better now but the surgery was as rough or worse than the one in December. Good grief... :scared: I posted some spoiler pics below in case anyone is interested in taking a look. It ain't pretty just a word of warning...

http://s10.postimg.org/sv5osujp5/20150413_092448.jpg

I probably should have put this one under a spoiler also (my face) :LOL: This is after the redressing and it will stay on for about a week and then comes the first cast (again)... :)

Edited by Narpsberg
  • Like 5

Give it a try anyway, Narps.

Let us know how it goes.

:)

I didn't try it I must admit. Was pretty far out of it over the weekend. Went to the Doc this morning to get the drain removed and have it redressed. It feels much better now but the surgery was as rough or worse than the one in December. Good grief... :scared: I posted some spoiler pics below in case anyone is interested in taking a look. It ain't pretty just a word of warning...

http://s10.postimg.org/sv5osujp5/20150413_092448.jpg

I probably should have put this one under a spoiler also (my face) :LOL: This is after the redressing and it will stay on for about a week and then comes the first cast (again)... :)

:codger: :D

• Like 1

You look kind of zoned out, Narps.

Glad to hear though that you are feeling a bit better.

Thanks my friend... :cheers:
  • Like 1

I don't think this would have been so bad had there been more time distance from the first operation.

Amen. I didn't know till it was over that he actually had to completely redo (start over basically) the entire thing. The stitches are actually longer than the first set. Good grief. Its feeling much better today however and the drugs will keep the pain at bay... :)
  • Like 2

Well wishes for your recovery, Narp. And don't enjoy the drugs TOO much, now... ;)

Well there is no more drinking so I got that going for me which is nice... :)
  • Like 1

Well wishes for your recovery, Narp. And don't enjoy the drugs TOO much, now... ;)

Well there is no more drinking so I got that going for me which is nice... :)

My comment was half serious, and half in jest- as I know you well enough on that front. ;)

Yipes, that's quite a scar you're going to have there. Let's hope this is the last surgery you'll need. You've spent too much time in the operating room lately. :rose:
  • Like 1

Yipes, that's quite a scar you're going to have there. Let's hope this is the last surgery you'll need. You've spent too much time in the operating room lately. :rose:

Thanks my friend. It looks pretty much to me like it did before to me.Maybe a few more stitches is all. I have an oral surgery scheduled for Wednesday :LOL: ... :rose:
  • Like 1

That is going to be a major scar looks like. But you could always make up a story like you were fighting off evil aliens or something. :LOL: Glad you're feeling a little better now. Having a second surgery so soon has got to be rough. :hug2:
  • Like 1

That is going to be a major scar looks like. But you could always make up a story like you were fighting off evil aliens or something. :LOL: Glad you're feeling a little better now. Having a second surgery so soon has got to be rough. :hug2:

I got you guys so that certainly helps... :hug2: :)
  • Like 1