2014 MLB Season Thread

RUSHHEAD666

http://img.bleacherreport.net/img/images/photos/002/999/432/1f875456260adedd3279fbe5c5f9caa6_crop_north.jpg?w=759&h=506&q=75

Anyone going to Cespedes t-shirt day in Oakland today?

My son would LOOOVE one if someone gets one.

What Will the A's Do With 10,000 'La Potencia' T-Shirts to Honor Cespedes?

Thanks goose. Maybe eBay.

Jim Thome signs one day contract with Cleveland officially retires as a Indian, unveiling of his statue center field at Progressive... And Tribe blank the Rangers two- zip.. Nice day in a otherwise non Indian summer...

Jim Thome signs one day contract with Cleveland officially retires as a Indian, unveiling of his statue center field at Progressive... And Tribe blank the Rangers two- zip.. Nice day in a otherwise non Indian summer...

signs one day contract :D

Thome :haz:

A's get an 8-3 win over the Royals. Get the lead back to 2.0 over the Angels. :dweez:

It was a bittersweet game, with A's fans unofficially saying goodbye to YoCes, while welcoming in the pitcher who replaced him. Mixed feelings, to be sure.

Average ebay price on the tee is about forty bucks, and rising.

• Like 1

A's get an 8-3 win over the Royals. Get the lead back to 2.0 over the Angels. :dweez:

It was a bittersweet game, with A's fans unofficially saying goodbye to YoCes, while welcoming in the pitcher who replaced him. Mixed feelings, to be sure.

:sigh:

Wow! Should have made the drive over the hill! Good luck Ces[edes...and Go A's!

(BTW, how did you come up with the name LaStrangerFellatiato? I bet there's a good story there somewhere...)

Yankees take 3 of 4 from the Tigers. Awesome, especially because the first three games were against the last three Cy Young winners. Bring it on, Cleveland!

Brewers 9

Dodgers 3

The hit-starved Brewers cling to a 2-0 lead into the 7th, but their crappy middle relief blows it. Down 3-2.

BUT THEN, shoddy defense by the Dodgers lets the Brewers break it open, and the Crew scores 7 unanswered runs.....

A CRAZY game, baseball is.,.... :eh: :o

Brewers 9

Dodgers 3

The hit-starved Brewers cling to a 2-0 lead into the 7th, but their crappy middle relief blows it. Down 3-2.

BUT THEN, shoddy defense by the Dodgers lets the Brewers break it open, and the Crew scores 7 unanswered runs.....

7? WTF happened to my team? :wacko: :madra:

Brewers 9

Dodgers 3

Not one but TWO errors by Dodger shortstop Turner kept the 7th inning alive for the Brewers. They scored four in that inning, and then Ricky Weeks hit a monster 3-run homer in the 8th. :o :o

Brewers 9

Dodgers 3

Not one but TWO errors by Dodger shortstop Turner kept the 7th inning alive for the Brewers. They scored four in that inning, and then Ricky Weeks hit a monster 3-run homer in the 8th. :o :o

:facepalm:

• Like 1

Jays are having a terrible stretch and my hopes are fading. I was at the game this past Tuesday as the Orioles beat the Jays 9 - 3. It was a disappointing feeling. :sigh: :(

Sorry about the Jays' skid. They were looking so promising.

In the Land of the A's things are lloking up. Having followed the All-Star Game with a run of .500 ball, the A's won 4 of 5 and have stretched their lead over the Angels to four games. :dweez:

• Like 1

Brewers 4

Dodgers 1

Called back from Nashville, Mike Fiers shuts down the Dodgers in relief of the injured Garza. GREAT WIN......beating Greinke with the long ball and sold pitching from Fiers! :ebert:

Edited by Principled Man