What Made You Laugh Today?

GeddysMullet

:LOL: So true

1623689_601666446595065_322039160_n.jpg

Kids do that too. I don't know how many times my kids ignore a brand new toy, but play with the big box it came in. :LOL:
  • Like 1

Kids do that too. I don't know how many times my kids ignore a brand new toy, but play with the big box it came in. :LOL:

As a small kid I was so happy because one night I got to sleep in a big box.

Have you ever seen a refrigerator box? Those things are huge! That would be the ultimate. Although I still enjoy a good blanket fort.
  • Like 1

Have you ever seen a refrigerator box? Those things are huge! That would be the ultimate. Although I still enjoy a good blanket fort.

I made Keira a blanket fort in the family room last week. She was in heaven. :)
  • Like 1

I made Keira a blanket fort in the family room last week. She was in heaven. :)

There's something about blanket forts that bring out the kid in all of us, I think. I make one for the boys and I every now and then. They're so much fun!
  • Like 1

Stupid people! Oh and stupid people who think they can drive :LOL:

t-ducky of course :popcorn:

This evening I got an excited call from my neighbour urging me to turn on Animal Planet. He was watching Mermaids: The Body Found, and was convinced they were real. I spent 10 minutes attempting to explain to him that it was merely a spoof. :LOL:

He's an 82 year old widower and lives alone. Sometimes I feel sorry for him.

• Like 1

This evening I got an excited call from my neighbour urging me to turn on Animal Planet. He was watching Mermaids: The Body Found, and was convinced they were real. I spent 10 minutes attempting to explain to him that it was merely a spoof. :LOL:

Reach out to him and let him know he's not alone. Maybe it'll be good for both of you!

• Like 2

In situations like this, it's best not to burst their bubble. Let him believe. Especially when there's an incredible amount of excitement involved. Got with it!

• Like 1

In situations like this, it's best not to burst their bubble. Let him believe. Especially when there's an incredible amount of excitement involved. Got with it!

In retrospect, that would have been the best thing to do. If it's any consolation, I doubt I had any luck in talking him down. He'll probably go to bed tonight believing mermaids roam the oceans!

• Like 1

My newest coworker.

He's from New Orleans, and he thinks he's the biggest cool guy every. He first interviewed like a good worker, and we were excited to have him join us.

Now, I wish he would go away and I'm thinking of ways I can use pens as weapons of mass destruction on him.

He smokes every 20 mins. He starts a webinar that he's supposed to watch, and then quiz on and leaves after 20 seconds of the damn thing playing. He bothers the sales guys, and he can't sit still. He's exhausting.

He treats me like shit when the boss isn't around because I'm not afraid to stand up to him when he takes his shoes off and puts his feet up on the desks that WE ALL HAVE TO SHARE. He' won't shut up and he bashes the company in front of customers complete with cussing. He's always bitching about our computers when they are fast and high powered, he just doesn't know how to use them because he's such a dumb ass.

He's under the belief that women are below him, and the one gal I work with is always being bothered by him. He wasn't going to take no for an answer when she was going to pick up his name tag when she told him no. She has a boyfriend and when he hears her talking about the sales guys she teases and flicks shit to and he says he would break up with her for that comment if she were 'his'. We both go blank and stare at him till he leaves...

Boss hates him. Nobody here likes him. He's more entertaining than anything...

He's such a pig dumb ass that he's entertaining and it's fun to laugh at him... :LMAO:

Edited by Alsgalpal

Been recording videos in slow motion on my iphone. :laughing guy:

Share.

Maybe one day when I don't think it's too embarrassing looking at my face blowing raspberries ;)

Oh GOD. Now you HAVE TOO!!! Just the thought... :LMAO: Please????