Whose the biggest badass in Rush? Who'd you want in your corner?

Tombstone Mountain

57 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya gonna call?

• It's Neil—Size matters
    • It's Geddy—His nose is a secret weapon and can curse in Yiddish
    • It's Alex—His training as a plumber can come in real handy

Don't take this wrong please cause I love Neil. I would choose him to bore them into forgetting what the disagreement was all about, thus avoiding the physical confrontation altogether :outtahere:
  • Like 4

dang, I'd say.....Alex. He seems like he could throw a punch or two if need be lol.

But Geddy can cheer him on so I can watch his butt bounce around on the sidelines. *sigh* Oh Geddy. Your tush is fantastic.

dang, I'd say.....Alex. He seems like he could throw a punch or two if need be lol.

But Geddy can cheer him on so I can watch his butt bounce around on the sidelines. *sigh* Oh Geddy. Your tush is fantastic.

Interesting observation...How Geddy's ass fits into your equation is indeed "out" there. Good stuff

Interesting observation...How Geddy's ass fits into your equation is indeed "out" there. Good stuff

LMAO! Yes, yes, his ass will always be fit into the equation. :D

• Like 2

Alex would just sit there cracking jokes.

Geddy would probably be egging Lifeson on.

Neil's got the intimidation factor.

I choose Neil.

Neil's also got the deep voice and rad hat

Alex would just sit there cracking jokes.

Geddy would probably be egging Lifeson on.

Neil's got the intimidation factor.

I choose Neil.

Neil's got that cool hat and deep voice...trouble maker beware. Sorry bout the DP Edited by Tombstone Mountain

Neil.

You've got to be in pretty good shape with some solid cardio to play drums like he does on tour. That endurance can help you out in a fight. Plus, his drumming skills probably help make his reaction time better. I'm also guessing all the years of hitting the drums as hard as he does might help his fists to pack a pretty mean wallop :smash:

• Like 1

....is it weird that imagining them beating the snot out of someone is mildly exciting? Cause you never see that side of them.

wtf. I am WEIRD.

....is it weird that imagining them beating the snot out of someone is mildly exciting? Cause you never see that side of them.

wtf. I am WEIRD.

Weird in a good way in my view. :notworthy: I'm still waiting for you to take the Brazilian Wax thing to a new level! :scared: :facepalm:
  • Like 1

Lifeson got beat up by a female Police Officer at that hotel in Florida. He ain't being on my team, the big Jesse.

Lifeson got beat up by a female Police Officer at that hotel in Florida. He ain't being on my team, the big Jesse.

Oh, so you don't want on your team someone who has the brains not to add to his woes by beating up a police officer when he's completely innocent of wrongdoing? Hmm.

Dude, Alex took on like 6 cops that night. :LOL:

I would, however, choose the Big Man. I think he could kick some serious ass if he needed to. :yes:

• Like 2

This is a tough call. Geddy's probably the only one who's in fighting shape, but he also has the disadvantage in size. Alex is a maniac and would probably be the most motivated, but his health and lifestyle might be a factor in whether he survives. As for Neil? He might look big and scary, but I don't think he wants to be seen fighting. He'd probably leave on his motorcycle and then send me a postcard while I'm in the hospital.
  • Like 3

wtf. I am WEIRD.

Weird in a good way in my view. :notworthy: I'm still waiting for you to take the Brazilian Wax thing to a new level! :scared: :facepalm:

aww thank you! :hug2: :7up:

HMM....a new level.....this will take some pondering!

• Like 1