Whose the biggest badass in Rush? Who'd you want in your corner?

Tombstone Mountain

57 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya gonna call?

• It's Neil—Size matters
    • It's Geddy—His nose is a secret weapon and can curse in Yiddish
    • It's Alex—His training as a plumber can come in real handy

Surviving a Zombie Apocalypse? Neal. They'd take one look at his nose and assume he was one of them :D

Oh, that Neal.. Once they mispronounce his last name it will be game over for them.

Neal Stephenson, the Snow Crash guy? I don't know how he'd do with zombies, but I'll bet *Neil* has read most of his stuff.

That is funny as hell...nice one

I chose Alex since he's had a run in with the law before. Though Neil would be quite intimidating. I could get Geddy to sing Circumstances to those fighting me, that'd possibly drive them away.

Circumstances would certainly have an impact. Still, I think Neil would be the biggest badass.

I made a mistake while creating this thread. I should've included Booujzhe, the new 4th member of Rush. He's the biggest baddass in the band. Why? Because he's the only producer who could get them to grow balls they never had.

I'm torn now.. I seem to recall a daisy-chain thread on here that's making me rethink this.. I guess Neil if he leaves the sticks at home ew!
  • Like 1

I'm torn now.. I seem to recall a daisy-chain thread on here that's making me rethink this.. I guess Neil if he leaves the sticks at home ew!

True...but really who's badder? The conductor or conductee? Think about it

I made a mistake while creating this thread. I should've included Booujzhe, the new 4th member of Rush. He's the biggest baddass in the band. Why? Because he's the only producer who could get them to grow balls they never had.

Now if they only hired a producer to pay some attention to production quality.

• Like 2

I'll give you some points for that, but I've got no complaints production-wise. You gotta admit CA contains balls they never knew they had

I'll give you some points for that, but I've got no complaints production-wise. You gotta admit CA contains balls they never knew they had

I love CA, but I wouldn't have minded a cleaner record with more space and dynamics. Nick is doing his job in facilitating the songs, but the sound still needs work, even if it is balsy.

• Like 2

I love CA, but I wouldn't have minded a cleaner record with more space and dynamics. Nick is doing his job in facilitating the songs, but the sound still needs work, even if it is balsy.

that sums up my thoughts too

although alex took on like 6 cops a decade ago so who knows

Unless his blood was poisonous, I don't think he did any damage to them.

• Like 1

I have to say If I'm staring down a scuffle, and have to rely on help from one of RUSH, I'm running out of there as fast as I possibly can. They are 3 the of the greatest musicians of all time, the best rock band ever, and truly fascinating individuals, but nothing I've seen or heard about them over the years leads to even remotely believe any one of them could help me in a fist fight. Now if we're cornered and have no choice, regardless of which one is there to help we're both going to look like this when all is said and done. :hockeygoon: Edited by Empty Mindless Spectre
  • Like 1

dude, led, it took 6 cops to take him down. even if he did no damage that's badass

Didn't a female cop break his nose? Just saying....

But hey, let's be realistic here! Alex would probably fight, Geddy try to use reasoning and Neil will call security. ;)

Niel IS security. See how big that dude is??? Hed kick anyones ass no question! My corner hell yeah!!

• Like 1

dude, led, it took 6 cops to take him down. even if he did no damage that's badass

"Cocaine is a helluva drug" —Rick James

Even though I know Alex wasn't high, I totally LOL'd.

Alex was drunk, for the record. :ph34r:

I'm a female...I used to be a cop. And, I have broken a dude's nose in a scuffle before. It happens and it's not that hard to do. An elbow across the bridge of the nose (intentional or not) will do the trick. Or, running them into a wall, or a door frame...not hard to break a nose.

Edited by Rushchick10

I'm a female...I used to be a cop. And, I have broken a dude's nose in a scuffle before. It happens and it's not that hard to do. An elbow across the bridge of the nose (intentional or not) will do the trick. Or, running them into a wall, or a door frame...not hard to break a nose.

Screw Rush, I'd want you in my corner.

By the way, this is the stupidest thread in history.

• Like 2