Brazilian wax???

hobo73

Guess I have sat on the sidelines long enough on this subject. Like I said once before, on the ladies I would prefer at least some kind of landing strip or soul patch or something.

Narpet likes carpet. Duly noted.
  • Like 1

Guess I have sat on the sidelines long enough on this subject. Like I said once before, on the ladies I would prefer at least some kind of landing strip or soul patch or something.

Earth shattering news I know. Now we can all move on with our lives since we got that straight. :D

:rfl: :clap:

• Like 1

:LMAO:

I've given myself a brazillian before. :unsure: As a cosmetologist, I decided I wouldn't wax anything below the chin. :scared:

I won't do it again, that's for sure. Sticking to things that shouldn't be sticky or stuck too isn't fun. :unsure:

I think that if a man wants a woman to groom her pubic hair, he should do the same himself :yes:

I think most men are willing to do some manscaping.

:LOL:

Ah, yes, but are they willing to wax off all their pubic hair?

I think that if a man wants a woman to groom her pubic hair, he should do the same himself :yes:

Some may be willing, but it very well may not be possible.

Some may be willing, but it very well may not be possible.

What, you think hair removal is easier for a woman than for a man? Guess again! ;)

I don't mind if the woman has a landing strip going on or is sporting the bald look, the only thing I'm not a fan of is a wall to wall carpet. If I wan't that much hair in my face, I'll grow a beard! :blush: :syrinx:

Er... Uh... :facepalm:

:blush:

There is nothing wrong or that difficult about a little man grooming down there. When you finally finish carefully clearing the area, there is one added benefit besides it just "feeling better". It's sort of the opposite as your rear view mirror............ When finished,"Things look larger than they appear to be" :blush:

Guess I have sat on the sidelines long enough on this subject. I can see why the hairless thing works for men and women. I understand the theory of it "feeling better". Clean as it were. I am not hairless by any means except for were I don't want to be. The top of my head :facepalm: . I can thank my mom's side of the family for that. I'm long over that though. Shave your head and acquire a "look" and you move on. I have had to shave the upper body before for an EKG stress test and I have to say it feels damn good. If it weren't such a pain and or expense to keep up I definitely would. Your clothes feel different (good) on your body along with which I would think the hygienic benefits as well. Like I said once before, on the ladies I would prefer at least some kind of landing strip or soul patch or something. Anyway that's how I see it. Just my opinion as always. :blush:

I've given myself a brazillian before. :unsure: As a cosmetologist, I decided I wouldn't wax anything below the chin. :scared:

I won't do it again, that's for sure. Sticking to things that shouldn't be sticky or stuck too isn't fun. :unsure:

HTF did you give yourself a brazillian?? :notworthy:

I don't mind if the woman has a landing strip going on or is sporting the bald look, the only thing I'm not a fan of is a wall to wall carpet. If I wan't that much hair in my face, I'll grow a beard! :blush: :syrinx:

:pussy:
  • Like 1

Wax? Hell no. Real men use a weed whacker. :)

Wax? Hell no. Real men use a weed whacker. :)

Yep, a big gas-powered one, with rusty steel blades and a motor powerful enough to cut through small buildings.

Maybe the same way my friend in high school pierced that bit o skin between her, uh, backside hole & frontside hole? Sit in front of a full length mirror, spread 'em and voila!

(though she CERTAINLY had a much higher pain tolerance than me. OW. I didn't watch the actual piercing, but yeah.)

0_o

No doubt I just gave some people disturbing mental images :D

Maybe the same way my friend in high school pierced that bit o skin between her, uh, backside hole & frontside hole? Sit in front of a full length mirror, spread 'em and voila!

(though she CERTAINLY had a much higher pain tolerance than me. OW. I didn't watch the actual piercing, but yeah.)

0_o

No doubt I just gave some people disturbing mental images :D

DAMMIT HOBO!!! :bitchslap:

I can't unsee this. :eh:

• Like 1