Brazilian wax???

hobo73

b_r. I for one appreciate this post very much. This subject is way to important to let die. I read the article is it doesn't mention specifics on whether these would work for what we are talking about here. Maybe some of our fine Rush ladies will be kind enough to let us know their true life experiences, if they have had any with these type razors. I for one am always looking to be educated on a variety of subjects...... :) :D-13:

Whatever you do, don't dry shavewith those things..! :o What grows back ends up almost as sharp as a paper cut and 5 times as itchy! And........ what the heck am I writing?! :facepalm:

• Like 2

b_r. I for one appreciate this post very much. This subject is way to important to let die. I read the article is it doesn't mention specifics on whether these would work for what we are talking about here. Maybe some of our fine Rush ladies will be kind enough to let us know their true life experiences, if they have had any with these type razors. I for one am always looking to be educated on a variety of subjects...... :) :D-13:

Whatever you do, don't dry shavewith those things..! :o What grows back ends up almost as sharp as a paper cut and 5 times as itchy! And........ what the heck am I writing?! :facepalm:

I knew I could count on a coherent, well thought out, honest and experienced response form you. Thanks my dear for the quick response to this problem that has been baffling the fairer sex for years. Your opinions are always welcome here.... :rose: :)

I knew I could count on a coherent, well thought out, honest and experienced response form you. Thanks my dear for the quick response to this problem that has been baffling the fairer sex for years. Your opinions are always welcome here.... :rose: :)

Halp..! :ph34r:

Halp..! :ph34r:

:blush:

10 pages and still no pics.

Here's a picture of my hairless pussy to keep you going:

Click here

Even if I didn't have a good idea of what that link led to, I still wouldn't click it.

:no:

Pass..... :)

You both clicked it, admit it! ;)

Ok, I clicked on it, but just to confirm my suspicion...which was indeed confirmed.

Still, it's pretty hot that you said "Here is a pic of my hairless pussy..."

Even if the pic was of a ugly, old cat

• Like 1

Click here

Even if I didn't have a good idea of what that link led to, I still wouldn't click it.

Ok, I clicked on it, but just to confirm my suspicion...which was indeed confirmed.

Agreed..... :)

Click here

Agreed..... :)

Well, it's not the cat's fault it's bald..! :o
  • Like 1

A buddy of mine is a trapper and I was at his house yesterday… he was in his shop scraping and cleaning beaver pelts. Is that “basically” the same thing that you guys are talking about or I am lost again as usual?
  • Like 4

A buddy of mine is a trapper and I was at his house yesterday… he was in his shop scraping and cleaning beaver pelts. Is that “basically” the same thing that you guys are talking about or I am lost again as usual?

kinda, sorta... :)

No.

Pretty much yeah.

• Like 1

Could someone please explain to me how scraping beaver pelts is the same thing as waxing off pubic hair? :huh:

As long as it keeps this thread alive I am all ears.... :)
  • Like 1

Um… uh… well… ahhh… um… well… sort of like… um…

A thread on and about lady grooming will never die on my watch... :)
  • Like 2

You know what really sucks about waxing? When the landing strip isn't done right. Then it's like having a hallway rug on the floor that you just can't get straight no matter what you do and you just have to sit and wait... and wait...and wait... until you can go back and get it straightened out.
  • Like 2

You know what really sucks about waxing? When the landing strip isn't done right. Then it's like having a hallway rug on the floor that you just can't get straight no matter what you do and you just have to sit and wait... and wait...and wait... until you can go back and get it straightened out.

Or just get rid of the carpet and see the beautiful hardwood floor underneath? :drool:

• Like 2

I had never before considered a hallway runner sexy.... :)

I had never before considered a hallway runner sexy.... :)

I'll never walk down a hallway quite the same way again.

• Like 2

Or just get rid of the carpet and see the beautiful hardwood floor underneath? :drool:

If your woman gets rid of her landing strip, and there is hard wood underneath it, you've done it wrong.

• Like 5

If your woman gets rid of her landing strip, and there is hard wood underneath it, you've done it wrong.

:LOL: