Brazilian wax???

hobo73

Hobo73 started this thread and I for one want it to go down in the anals of Forum history..... :)
  • Like 1

You know what really sucks about waxing? When the landing strip isn't done right. Then it's like having a hallway rug on the floor that you just can't get straight no matter what you do and you just have to sit and wait... and wait...and wait... until you can go back and get it straightened out.

Or just get rid of the carpet and see the beautiful hardwood floor underneath? :drool:

I just choked on my salad.

• Like 3

You know what really sucks about waxing? When the landing strip isn't done right. Then it's like having a hallway rug on the floor that you just can't get straight no matter what you do and you just have to sit and wait... and wait...and wait... until you can go back and get it straightened out.

Or just get rid of the carpet and see the beautiful hardwood floor underneath? :drool:

You prolly shouldn't talk about choking on things when hard wood is at play in the discussion.

• Like 3

You prolly shouldn't talk about choking on things when hard wood is at play in the discussion.

Well, it's what just happened.

• Like 1

LOL!

That just happened!

LOL!

That just happened!

I think I just got a splinter...

• Like 2

LOL!

That just happened!

I think I just got a splinter...

I think I just fainted.

• Like 2

I was laughing so hard, I went to fart and I shit my pants... just a tiny bit though... some of you guys (and chicks) are mental...
  • Like 2

I was laughing so hard, I went to fart and I shit my pants... just a tiny bit though... some of you guys (and chicks) are mental...

Ha, wow. Uhmmm.

No words...

Ha, wow. Uhmmm.

No words...

:laughing guy:

• Like 1

Brought me to tears... Thanks... :LOL: The greatest thread on any forum continues to deliver... :LOL:

On a serious note, there may be an issue here with a lack of fiber. You may want to look into it.... :)

On a serious note, there may be an issue here with a lack of fiber. You may want to look into it.... :)

Wouldn't it be too much fiber that causes sharts?

I thought to little. My understanding is.... never mind. Somebody out there must know..... :)

I thought to little. My understanding is.... never mind. Somebody out there must know..... :)

Let's get back to the ... um... hallway carpet runners. Sharting ain't hot.

At least you didn't toss it :laughing guy:

• Like 2

Let's get back to the ... um... hallway carpet runners. Sharting ain't hot.

Just trying to prevent T.B.R from having any further issues if possible. I agree, back to hall runners....:)
  • Like 1

Gangster… laughing THAT hard causes farts… shits and even those half-way things that Kenny refered to as sharts. I normally just refer to them as a surprise…

And for the record, I eat oatmeal with cranberries, raisins, almonds, flax seeds and bran four – five days a week.

It’s the laughing I tell you, the laughing… (Ganst’)

What were we talking about again? Oh ya, shaved beavers…

• Like 1

Gangster… laughing THAT hard causes farts… shits and even those half-way things that Kenny refered to as sharts. I normally just refer to them as a surprise…

And for the record, I eat oatmeal with cranberries, raisins, almonds, flax seeds and bran four – five days a week.

It’s the laughing I tell you, the laughing… (Ganst’)

What were we talking about again? Oh ya, shaved beavers…

Not completely shaved! Slow down there partner.... :D-13:

Hobo73 started this thread and I for one want it to go down in the anals of Forum history..... :)

In...in the...in the WHAT of Forum history?

Anals? What? You have never heard that phraseology before?..... :huh: :)
  • Like 1

Psssst, Narpet I think you missed out an 'n'- it's annals! :laughing guy:

• Like 1

Psssst, Narpet I think you missed out an 'n'- it's annals! :laughing guy:

Oops.... :blush: :)
  • Like 1