Brazilian wax???

hobo73

Thanks Hobo for changing the subject to something more pleasant

THAT just made me snort out loud. You're welcome :)

This is how my mind works. something reminds me of an unrelated story and I just blurt it out.

...you all still love me ;)

• Like 1

Guess I have sat on the sidelines long enough on this subject. Like I said once before, on the ladies I would prefer at least some kind of landing strip or soul patch or something.

Narpet likes carpet. Duly noted.

:rfl: :clap:

:LMAO:

I've given myself a brazillian before. :unsure: As a cosmetologist, I decided I wouldn't wax anything below the chin. :scared:

I won't do it again, that's for sure. Sticking to things that shouldn't be sticky or stuck too isn't fun. :unsure:

HTF did you give yourself a brazillian?? :notworthy:

Maybe the same way my friend in high school pierced that bit o skin between her, uh, backside hole & frontside hole? Sit in front of a full length mirror, spread 'em and voila!

(though she CERTAINLY had a much higher pain tolerance than me. OW. I didn't watch the actual piercing, but yeah.)

0_o

No doubt I just gave some people disturbing mental images :D

I gotta say.........Your rather dainty, round about way of describing the lower nether region " frontside hole and backside hole" has to be one of the funniest things the still juvenile section of my brain has ever witnessed! I am just hoping when I lay my head down to sleep tonight it will go away at some point and by tomorrow AM I will have forgotten this ever happened. Priceless :facepalm: :notworthy: :rfl:
  • Like 1

BTW..... Are the "fronthole and backhole's" interchangeable depending on if you are coming or going?
  • Like 1

Guess I have sat on the sidelines long enough on this subject. Like I said once before, on the ladies I would prefer at least some kind of landing strip or soul patch or something.

I've given myself a brazillian before. :unsure: As a cosmetologist, I decided I wouldn't wax anything below the chin. :scared:

I won't do it again, that's for sure. Sticking to things that shouldn't be sticky or stuck too isn't fun. :unsure:

Maybe the same way my friend in high school pierced that bit o skin between her, uh, backside hole & frontside hole? Sit in front of a full length mirror, spread 'em and voila!

(though she CERTAINLY had a much higher pain tolerance than me. OW. I didn't watch the actual piercing, but yeah.)

0_o

This will be my last post on this thread :clap: until Hobo takes it in a new, yet I'm sure, wonderful direction. Just wanted to clear up something and do a little educating we all could benefit from in the future.........

This " frontside, backside hole " thing got me so curious so I did a little research to benefit all of us. No thanks needed, it was my pleasure. I did a little old school look up in the Webster's dictionary and found this.........

Taint: Slang term used to describe the small yet delicate area between the "frontside and backside hole's" typically on the female of the human species.

Use in a sentence: "A lady friend of mine pierced her own taint for reasons I can't and don't wish to even try to comprehend".

I hope this helps :blush: :scared: :facepalm:

• Like 1

0_o

This will be my last post on this thread :clap: until Hobo takes it in a new, yet I'm sure, wonderful direction. Just wanted to clear up something and do a little educating we all could benefit from in the future.........

This " frontside, backside hole " thing got me so curious so I did a little research to benefit all of us. No thanks needed, it was my pleasure. I did a little old school look up in the Webster's dictionary and found this.........

Taint: Slang term used to describe the small yet delicate area between the "frontside and backside hole's" typically on the female of the human species.

Use in a sentence: "A lady friend of mine pierced her own taint for reasons I can't and don't wish to even try to comprehend".

I hope this helps :blush: :scared: :facepalm:

Holy crap! :o

You buy those cheap waxing strip kits at the beauty supply store, the ones that contain multiple sets of two strips of plastic stuck together by a low-grade wax, stick them in the microwave to heat them up, rub the crinkly plastic and cheap wax on bikini area, hold skin taut with left hand, try to tear strip off as quickly as possible with right hand, scream like you're being skinned and/or burnt alive, lose your balance from almost fainting, and find the nearest doorknob/counter/piece of furniture to grab onto as your knees buckle.

True story.

Boy, it was sure annoying waiting for the right side to grow back out...

Edited by gangsterfurious
  • Like 1

0_o

I gotta say.........Your rather dainty, round about way of describing the lower nether region " frontside hole and backside hole" has to be one of the funniest things the still juvenile section of my brain has ever witnessed! I am just hoping when I lay my head down to sleep tonight it will go away at some point and by tomorrow AM I will have forgotten this ever happened. Priceless :facepalm: :notworthy: :rfl:

YES!!! I'm glad you enjoyed my description hahaha

I didn't want to be too specific and sound vulgar (though you kinda will no matter how you word this procedure lol)- grazie, grazie, I'll be here all week!!

• Like 1

OMG Narpet, thanks for the description and proper word!! LOL

Yeah, I almost typed taint, then almost said gooch (another slang term I've heard being used for it lots of times), but both just sound gross. XD

Fantastic use of this week's vocabulary word in a sentence.

• Like 1

OMG Narpet, thanks for the description and proper word!! LOL

Yeah, I almost typed taint, then almost said gooch (another slang term I've heard being used for it lots of times), but both just sound gross. XD

Fantastic use of this week's vocabulary word in a sentence.

Like I said, no thanks required. I am here to help or assist whenever or wherever possible. It didn't take long to look up and I was bored anyway. Your post was a beautiful birthday present yesterday when I needed it. :notworthy:
  • Like 1

I am probably the only weirdo in the room, but I have always enjoyed the natural "old school" look. I am old enough to remember it for sure. A little treasure trail was always a turn on as well........ :blush: :)

I am probably the only weirdo in the room, but I have always enjoyed the natural "old school" look. I am old enough to remember it for sure. A little treasure trail was always a turn on as well........ :blush: :)

Nope, I'm good with that too.

:cheers:

You should see the conversation some of the Rush ladies are having on Facebook right now about it, especially after the whole American Apparel debacle.