Happy Birthday Tick!!!

Lost In Xanadu

Happy Birthday Tick!!!!

I will share a tick related story. My family used to always camp in southern Oregon, in the Rogue River wilderness area near Agnes, OR. Pretty much a wilderness, Agness has a population of about 42. The Illinois River meets the Rogue River there. The Illinois River has unbelievable water clarity, its a great place to swim in the summertime. Its difficult to get the the Illinois River as like I previously stated, its wilderness. We saw a really nice house on the river, that had access to a gravel bar. So we decided to ask the owner if he would not mind us using his dirt/rock road to get down to the River. Knock on the door, and Puddy answers the door! My cousin goes, "its puddy!" I said "its the Tick!" (it was patrick Warburton, who played the tick and puddy). He seemed kinda peeved, but then lightend up. He offered to shuttle us down to the river, and opened up his gate for us. He had an old vietnam era Jeep transport fully restored, he gave us all a ride down a bumpy rocky road to the river. That Tick was a great guy, and so it this tick!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Happy Birthday Tick!!!!

I will share a tick related story. My family used to always camp in southern Oregon, in the Rogue River wilderness area near Agnes, OR. Pretty much a wilderness, Agness has a population of about 42. The Illinois River meets the Rogue River there. The Illinois River has unbelievable water clarity, its a great place to swim in the summertime. Its difficult to get the the Illinois River as like I previously stated, its wilderness. We saw a really nice house on the river, that had access to a gravel bar. So we decided to ask the owner if he would not mind us using his dirt/rock road to get down to the River. Knock on the door, and Puddy answers the door! My cousin goes, "its puddy!" I said "its the Tick!" (it was patrick Warburton, who played the tick and puddy). He seemed kinda peeved, but then lightend up. He offered to shuttle us down to the river, and opened up his gate for us. He had an old vietnam era Jeep transport fully restored, he gave us all a ride down a bumpy rocky road to the river. That Tick was a great guy, and so it this tick!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Great story! :clap: :cheers:

Happy Birthday Tick!!!!

Yeah. I had a similar experience, but I was mountain biking in Virginia. Slammed into a stump, blew a tire and rolled down a hill. Cut up and bruised, I walked to a nearby cabin, knocked on the door... no answer. As I turned to try and find another cabin, the door opened. Heather Graham came to the door in nothing but a towel and asked if she could help. I told her I was bleeding and could really use a towel. She took hers off and led me inside. I could not believe this was happening to me.
  • Like 1

Happy Birthday Tick!!!!

Yeah. I had a similar experience, but I was mountain biking in Virginia. Slammed into a stump, blew a tire and rolled down a hill. Cut up and bruised, I walked to a nearby cabin, knocked on the door... no answer. As I turned to try and find another cabin, the door opened. Heather Graham came to the door in nothing but a towel and asked if she could help. I told her I was bleeding and could really use a towel. She took hers off and led me inside. I could not believe this was happening to me.

(In my best Chis Farley voice) That...is...awesome!

Happy Birthday Tick!!!!

Did she ask you where you were hurt, and offer to give it a kiss???

Happy belated! :hail: If you celebrated properly, you should be waking up dry mouthed, dehydrated and disoriented. :cheers:

I'm old, I went to a movie. Sorry!

Anyhow, thanks to everyone again!