YES or NO game

Khan

Yeah but actually I've mostly been to buffets at some event or where it's all laid on by whoever organised it. Same difference though. Yeah you can grab what you like and put whatever you like together.

Ever break a bone?

Yeah loads of times. in fact a lot of my dreams are like that. Most of my other dreams are variations on my real life, only it's different. Maybe different people, or a different place or situation or whatever. A bit like visiting other versions of me in other dimensions. Maybe that's what I am actually doing.

Ever go somewhere you didn't plan on going and end up having a totally unexpected adventure?

Edited by treeduck

Errrr yes actually but it depends i like both

Ever start watching a film that has already started and you're not sure what's going on and you start to think wow this is something impressive and new and then it turns out to be some of the same old crap they've been churning out for decades?

yes...because I could walk out the side door of my garage into a fenced patio area and no one would see me and I would do it at night (you never said what time of day I had to do it). Pay up!

Have you ever been ejected from a sporting event?

• Like 1