YES or NO game

Khan

Well I've played tennis quite a lot but it's not as easy as it looks on TV. You end up having to slow it down to be able to get some rallies going. Otherwise i find my shots hit the fence or go way outside the lines. So I prefer playing badminton which is much easier and you can really whale away and still play a good game. The answer to the question then is YES!

Ever see a guy late at night running around in a superhero costume?

• Like 1

Not night, morning though. There was a guy in my college town that'd go jogging & wear different superhero costumes: superman, batman, robin, spidey + a stock black mask a la robin. Always liked seeing him because he never did anything off the wall (besides wear the costumes). He just jogged.

If you had superpowers would you be a hero?

I'd probably be a hero but nothing like Cap or Superman, I'd be bit less whiter than white than those guys. I may even rob a bank or something if I could get away with it, which might mean I turn criminal.

Ok I've got two questions here one is specifically for JB and the other one is for whoever comes along.

The one for everyone is, ever play golf all day?

And the one for JB is, if you could choose 4 superpowers out of these 10 superpowers and combinations of superpowers which would you choose:

1) Super Strength

2) Plasma Energy Projection

3) Super Speed/Flight

4) Invulnerability/Super Healing

5) Weather Manipulation

6) Mind reading/Mind Control

7) Immortality

8) Super Agility

9) Energy & Matter Manipulation

10) Teleportation

Looks like I'll answer both...

No to golf all day.

4 Superpowers:

- mind control/reading (with this ability I'd never need money because I'd mind control people into giving me stuff for free: cars, jetliners, yachts, etc)

- energy/matter manipulation (so much good can be done with this one)

- invulnerability/super healing (I'd like for some punk to shoot me in the face only for me to heal right in front of him.)

- super speed/flight (who doesn't want to fly?)

Next Question:

Do you enjoy Halloween parties?

Yeah, at a friend's house back in junior high...His mum had made this pork/bean/rice concoction for us to snack on. I know it doesn't sound bad and it actually looked rather ordinary and unmenacing. However, I'm not sure what all of the contents were exactly but I remember nearly gagging automatically. After just a few bites I told his mum the lame (and unconvincing) excuse that I wasn't hungry. She didn't like that and she said something to me about it but f**k it, that was too repulsive to continue eating.

Ever throw up on or after riding a roller coaster or some other thrill ride?