YES or NO game

Khan

Yes

You're in high school taking a mechanical drawing / architecture class and you turn in a project that you feel is an "A" .. The teacher with the enormous ego and student preference gives you a "D" .. You take your work up to him at his desk and question the low grade, claiming it does not deserve a "D" .. He says "You're right, I'll change it - so he crosses out the D" and marks it with a "F" ..

The following day, the teacher with the ego is, as usual, talking out in the hallway before class with 14 year old girls ..

You take note of his gradebook, open and unattended on his desk ... You see the "F" written in pencil ..

You can change it

Do you erase the "F" and write in another grade ??

Edited by Lucas
  • Like 1

No I'd not do it, but I had teachers like that back in the day. And they make a point of trying to prove that you can't win with them. I once lost a maths text book and this guy told me to buy another one. I didn't and so I couldn't do the homework tests from it so he kept giving me a zero every time when I said I still didn't have a new book. I thought fuckk it I don't care if I get zeros it's not exam it's just a bullshit quiz that has no bearing on anything. Once he realised I didn't care the next time I got a zero he then sent me to the head of maths and I got the cane, 2 on each hand and was told that if I didn't buy a new book I'd be suspended until I did. So I had to buy the book. Both of those guys were always bastards so I wasn't surprised it ended up like that, I'm just stubborn I suppose.

Ever sleep in a tree house?