YES or NO game

Khan

Yeah, back in a uni psych class. Nobody was barking like a dog or anything Hollywood like that. The prof just hypnotized the class to relax.

Ever speak at length with someone with amnesia? ((Don't answer "I forgot")) ;)

Edited by JohnnyBlaze

No because if you pay for sex you're basically having sex with someone who doesn't really want to have sex with you. And then there's the weird stranger sex factor, disease, the fact that about 16 dirty old men have probably been there that day, then there's the possibility of being rolled by her and her pimp, police could get involved. And there's also the reality that most hookers most likely don't look like thy always do in Hollywood movies.

Ever work the streets turning tricks?

Shit yeah. Worked graveyard shift in a 4 story mental health clinic that was converted from an old hotel. Delusions, paranoid schizophrenia, people standing still in the middle of the hall at 3am talking to no one or just standing there in silence. Luckily, I had experience in mental health so it didn't totally freak me out. Anyone new to mental health were almost always automatically scared shitless. Interestingly, it was the ONLY mental health facility in which I didn't get attacked or have to restrain someone. Still, some spooky stuff in there...the mind is the spookiest place of all.

Ever talk to someone suffering from schizophrenia?

Edited by JohnnyBlaze

Yes.. There's a scene in the film Leaving Las Vagas that left an impression on me for some reason.. my lack of travel experience most prob' !

Ever been refused entry to a hotel ?

Edited by Fred Star

Yes. A bar in Prague because the group of drunken Scotsmen my friends and I met and started hanging out with were making the barkeep nervous with their singing and good moods and such :D (They weren't even rowdy!)

Ever get in trouble with the police/authorities?