Looking forward which unplayed Rush song should they bring to life?

losingit2k

Here is the list of unplayed RUSH songs:

Take A Friend

Before And After

Making Memories

Rivendell

The Fountain Of Lamneth

Lessons

Tears

Madrigal

Different Strings

Losing It

Emotion Detector

Open Secrets

Second Nature

Tai Shan

High Water

Chain Lighting

Anagram

Red Tide

Hand Over Fist

Available Light

Face Up

The Big Wheel

Heresy

Neurotica

You Bet Your Life

Cut To The Chase

Alien Shore

Speed Of Love

Everyday Glory

The Color Of Right

Totem

Dog Years

Carve Away The Stone

Peaceable Kingdom

The Stars Look Down

How It Is

Vapor Trail

Sweet Miracle

Nocturne

Freeze

Out Of The Cradle

Bravest Face

Good News First

We Hold On

BU2B2

My top ten in setlist order (Of Course) goes as follows:

Cut to the Chase

Alien Shore

Open Secret

Losing It

Tears

Different Strings (With Extended Solo by Alex)

Vapor Trail

Sweet Miracle

Chain Lightning

Available Light

:codger:

I really thought that Losing It would be pulled out since they have a violin to play the parts.....

Nothing overall strikes me, but if they pulled anything out, I'd prefer it to be the earlier stuff:

Take A Friend

Before And After

Making Memories

Rivendell

The Fountain Of Lamneth

Lessons

Tears

Madrigal

Different Strings

After that BU2B2...only so they could chalk off that whole album as played live...But for the most part, I think I can see why they haven't played some of the songs....

• Like 1

The Fountain Of Lamneth

Lessons

Tears

Madrigal

Different Strings

Losing It

Emotion Detector

Open Secrets

Chain Lighting

Anagram

Available Light

The Big Wheel

Cut To The Chase

Alien Shore

Everyday Glory

The Color Of Right

Totem

Peaceable Kingdom

How It Is

Vapor Trail

Freeze

Good News First

I would be fine with hearing any of these. I know that Fountian won't happen though. It's possible they can still play the Panacea part of the song. That's not out of Geddy's range. I guess if they really wanted to play it like that they probably would've done it by now.

• Like 1

1. Cut To The Chase 2. Vapor Trail 3. Carve Away The Stone 4. Freeze 5. Hand Over Fist 6. Dog Years 7. Chain Lightning 8. Alien Shore 9. Peaceable Kingdom 10. Good News FirstPPAliChaHH
  • Like 1

The Fountain of Lamneth, Emotion Detector, Open Secrets, Second Nature, High Water, Chain Lightening, Anagram, Red Tide, Hand Over Fist, Available Light, Face Up, Big Wheel, Neurotica, You Bet Your Life, Cut to the Chase, Alien Shore, Everyday Glory, Color of Right, Carve Away the Stone, How it Is, Vapor Trails, Bravest Face, and Good News First. Seriously, I'd like to hear all of these (or at least most) before they retire (a bit of a fantasy but, hey, a guy can dream).....

I really thought that Losing It would be pulled out since they have a violin to play the parts.....

Nothing overall strikes me, but if they pulled anything out, I'd prefer it to be the earlier stuff:

Take A Friend

Before And After

Making Memories

Rivendell

The Fountain Of Lamneth

Lessons

Tears

Madrigal

Different Strings

After that BU2B2...only so they could chalk off that whole album as played live...But for the most part, I think I can see why they haven't played some of the songs....

I agree, I really thought they would have dragged that one out during the CA Tour. Oh well maybe next tour they'll play with an Entire Orchestra and they'll include Losing It and Tears!

Who knows maybe they'll have a R41- The Time Machine Too Tour and play Permanent Waves in its entirety. Like this at least they'll give us Different Strings and Jacobs Ladder.

:codger:

Edited by losingit2k

Emotion Detector tops my list, but after that it gets harder to decide, lots of good choices available
  • Like 1

Emotion Detector tops my list, but after that it gets harder to decide, lots of good choices available

Agreed Emotion Detector is a great little song (would be better without Cheesy Keyboard part). But I think it would be great live. Great Solo by Alex on that one. :codger:

I want all the early stuff, but Fountain of Lamneth more than others. Also, Available Light, The color of Right, How it is...and several others I'm forgetting.
  • Like 1