Are you guys doing anything special for RRHOF HBO special??

jacob's ladder

I am getting very fire up that the replay of Rush's induction will be on Saturday night. Are you guys doing anything special to celebrate? I think that I will have a nice :martini: then a steak dinner & then tune into the big show. Hopefully Alex's speech will not be edited. :laughing guy:

I've got a date to watch it with my original :rush: buddy, without whose twelve years of gentle persistence I probably would never have succeeded in "finding my way"!

I ordered HBO for the month just to record it on my TiVo. No special plans.
  • Like 1

I called my cable company today... I can turn it on tomorrow and then turn it off Monday and only be charged for 3 days!

I might just do it.

I called my cable company today... I can turn it on tomorrow and then turn it off Monday and only be charged for 3 days!

I might just do it.

Snaked,

playing "Let's Make a Deal," again, are we?

btw, can you send me a dvd of the event....thanks...

My house will be watching start to finish. Not really interested in the other members being inducted but it's all good.

BURNING TO DVD WATCHING WITH THE WIFE. WE WERE THERE SO IT PROBALY WILL GIVE ME THE CHILLS LIKE IT DID WHEN WE ALL WENT NUTS FOR 2 MINUTES.

We got HBO just for this, I am going to record and watch it between hockey games! Plan on watching the whole thing just to see the other artists/producers. I do like Quincey Jones so I am glad he got the recognition he deserves. Can't wait :rush: :geddy:

I am not sure about ordering HBO for one show? I mean I was going to do just that and now I am waffling.

Maybe before the day is up, I change my mind?

I am not sure about ordering HBO for one show? I mean I was going to do just that and now I am waffling.

I decided not to order it for the day.. there will be torrents available within a couple hours after it's over.

My sis-in-law has HBO (I do not). I already DVR'd it her place and will watch over there one of these days. Like IL Snwdog said above, I'll fast forward through most of the non-Rush stuff save for Herat and the final jam.

Good company.. Good drink.. Good smoke.. I'mall set to go! B)
  • Like 1

Listening to Thriller.

That ain't right!

Albert King is fascinating now. I love a guy who'll smoke a full on pipe in the middle of a sick blues solo.

And Mayer is impressing. I feel a little bad when they pan out to the audience and you know that 80% are just waiting for Rush.