2nd Leg Setlist Discussion - SPOILER ALERT!!!

Snaked

No pyro in Carnies.. Is there another explosion other than Red Sector A?

Fire and Flares in Caravan.

But remember, pyro is venue specific. If the fire marshall doesn't let them set it off, they can't.

They get inspected by the fire marshall before every show.

But remember, pyro is venue specific. If the fire marshall doesn't let them set it off, they can't.

So there won't be another explosion? I guess carnies is different because the explosion comes from te top of the stage.

So there won't be another explosion? I guess carnies is different because the explosion comes from te top of the stage.

"Shouting guards and smoking guns" BAM!

• Like 1

I think it has more to do with RUSH being sensitive about what transpired in Boston last week than anything. Remember the story line of the song is about an Anarchist creating an exposion in a crowded carnival. That hits a little close to home, I think. If this is the reason, I think it was a very appropriate one.

:codger:

There's no guarantee they will even do the A-B rotating sets this time around, this might be the only set for all we know. And I would be OK with that even though I already saw set B in Seattle.

I wish they would do that because:

1. I'd get the set I prefer :LOL:

2. We'd all get what we get and nobody would be missing out on anything.

3. MANHATTAN PROJECT

Tonight in Ft. Lauderdale they played the "A" set list:

Subdivisions

The Big Money

Force 10

Grand Designs

The Body Electric

Territories

The Analog Kid

Bravado

Where's My Thing? (Part 4: Gangster of Boats Trilogy)/Drum Solo

Far Cry

(-Intermission-)

Caravan

Clockwork Angels

The Anarchist

Carnies

The Wreckers

Headlong Flight /Drum Solo

Halo Effect (with guitar solo intro)

Seven Cities Of Gold

The Garden

Manhattan Project

The Percussor (Electronic Drum Solo)

Red Sector A

YYZ

The Spirit Of Radio

Encore:

Tom Sawyer

2112 Overture/Temples/Grand Finale

Rush put on a great show in Ft.Lauderale tonight. They were in top form. Geddy's Vocals sound great but they would be too low in the mix at times and instantly correct. Everything else sounded great. specially the String Section and keyboards. You could hear them both, clear as bells. Alex was on fire, his acoustic solo before Halo effect was emaculate! Neil was his usual professor self teaching the masses how its truly done behind the skins. His three solo were impressive even though I felt he might have made a mistake or two during the first drum solo. But then again who the hell knows. He might had just wanted to play it that way. The lights were incredible except that they missed the video cue during the begining of 2112, (No video-just blackness). All the Explosions and pyro were right on the mark. Yes even Carnies had the full blown spectacle at the end. They were awesome, but I don't know why they don't do the flames at the end of the Overture anymore. I always thought that was a great effect. Anyway, all and all they delivered the good as they always do!

:Alex: :Neil: :geddy:

I wonder if they're trying to stick to a basic setlist, and maybe exchange song 5 out every since night. I think since Limelight and TBE were played, we might see Middletown Dreams make an appearance during the next show. Or, they could be on a rotation that goes something like A,A1,B,B1. It could be anything at this point....

Middletown Dreams tomorrow night Orlando.

Bank it.

Really hoping for Manhattan Project in Portland July 28. Didn't get it in Seattle on 11/13 so help me out guys, please!

THISSSS except I couldn't attend Seattle at all, but I'd rather hear Manhattan Project and SCOG! Manhattan Project is in my top 10 Rush tracks. Then again I guess I wouldn't be too upset with Middletown Dreams and The Pass, which are both pretty high on my list too.

Middletown Dreams tonight. It was simply magical! That, and The Pass were excellent highlights of the show. However, as usual, Geddy is seemingly off key on Wish Them Well, I don't know what it is, but he's JUST off the mark.

This was my "Study" show, as I had seen set A in Tampa, so I just wanted to enjoy air drumming/analyzing this show.

Edited by D3strukt

Really hoping for Manhattan Project in Portland July 28. Didn't get it in Seattle on 11/13 so help me out guys, please!

THISSSS except I couldn't attend Seattle at all, but I'd rather hear Manhattan Project and SCOG! Manhattan Project is in my top 10 Rush tracks. Then again I guess I wouldn't be too upset with Middletown Dreams and The Pass, which are both pretty high on my list too.

If they follow the A then B then A and so forth pattern we will get setlist A in Portland on 7/28. The Pass is always VERY good live btw, last November in Seattle was no exception.