Be my friend

Amy Farrah Fowler

People ask for likes...I'm asking for friends. LOL Shameful, I know.

Friend me. Maybe I'll do a dance.

You're already on my friend list! :D I've put some likes in for you! :ebert:

• Like 1

Ummm...I don't have any such friends. I just clicked on 'manage friends' in my profile to be sure of it, and there were none to display. But you don't see me posting a thread asking people to donate a mouse click to me. Shameless!

But at the same time, I totally understand- because I'm good enough...I'm smart enough...and gosh darn it, people like me.

(well, maybe...oh, hell, I don't know. But either way, it's cool).

• Like 1

Be my friend.....Godfather.

http://www.bullz-eye.com/movies/features/directors_hall_of_fame/2010/images/coppola/movies/the_godfather.jpg

• Like 1

Ummm...I don't have any such friends. I just clicked on 'manage friends' in my profile to be sure of it, and there were none to display. But you don't see me posting a thread asking people to donate a mouse click to me. Shameless!

But at the same time, I totally understand- because I'm good enough...I'm smart enough...and gosh darn it, people like me.

(well, maybe...oh, hell, I don't know. But either way, it's cool).

Have corrected that! :D

Have corrected that! :D

Hey, thank you. I feel like we ought to engage in a big group hug or something...

I do have to ask a question that will come across as rather remedial, though- if I've been added as somebody's friend, does that mean I'm supposed to add them in return, in order for it to 'stick', as it were? Or is it that I just have more people who love me, now, regardless of what I do? :P

(I am serious about the question, though...I don't do the social networking thing at all, so I don't know much about this kind of stuff).