Dr. Sheldon Cooper is now accepting applications for the TRF Prom.

Maverick

Any New World Women who would like the honor of having this Theoretical Physicist on their arm as Brain Candy for the upcoming TRF Prom (date to still be determined) can apply by simply replying to this thread.

I look forward to sifting through your IQ, SAT, GRE, MCAT, and other relevant cognitive scores.

Dr. Shelon Cooper.

• Like 3

Any New World Women who would like the honor of having this Theoretical Physicist on their arm as Brain Candy for the upcoming TRF Prom (date to still be determined) can apply by simply replying to this thread.

I look forward to sifting through your IQ, SAT, GRE, MCAT, and other relevant cognitive scores.

Dr. Shelon Cooper.

Just women and no men? You have a SMALL pool to pick from here Doc
  • Like 5

Dr. Shelon Cooper.

Sorry bro. No homo here. Not that there's anything wrong with that!

Dr. Shelon Cooper.

It's the TRF prom here, it's not like there's going to be any sex, not with the "Star Trek" marathon for the after prom.

• Like 2

Dr. Shelon Cooper.

It's the TRF prom here, it's not like there's going to be any sex, not with the "Star Trek" marathon for the after prom.

What are you talking about? The Star Trek marathon IS the sex after the prom!

• Like 2

Dr. Shelon Cooper.

Scotty, beam ME up

Dr. Shelon Cooper.

Scotty, beam ME up

Scotty, BEAM me UP!

Dr. Shelon Cooper.

So you don't watch Star Trek with other guys?

Guess you must watch it a lot by yourself.

Oh...I get it...

• Like 1

Dr. Shelon Cooper.

C'Mon Dr. Cooper, how do you know you're not? Boldly go bro...while watching Star Trek...it'll make an interesting thread.

Dr. Shelon Cooper.

C'Mon Dr. Cooper, how do you know you're not? Boldly go bro...while watching Star Trek...it'll make an interesting thread.

Interesting...

• Like 1

Dr. Shelon Cooper.

Interesting...

I think you're being hit on in a not so subtle way...

• Like 1

Dr. Shelon Cooper.

Interesting...

fascinating...ask Spock and Goobs

Dr. Shelon Cooper.

Interesting...

Dr. Shelon Cooper.

Interesting...

fascinating...ask Spock and Goobs

Is Leonard Nimoy Goob's plus one?

To paraphrase comic book guy, "Maybe you should cross the final frontier?.."

Not that I'm offering. I've got a not only a Rush loving chick, but also Star Wars, Star Trek and Big Bang Theory. Don't know how I lucked out but keeping an eye on this for the official Prom Date. :cheers:

• Like 1

This thread is a sausage fest... Wtf?

Rush & Star Trek talk...they're not exactly hot spots for picking up women.

Speak for yourself. You just don't know how to play the subjects properly. :P

This thread is a sausage fest... Wtf?

Rush & Star Trek talk...they're not exactly hot spots for picking up women.

Speak for yourself. You just don't know how to play the subjects properly. :P

I'm sure talking about John Rutsey or Trelane had the women lining up for a piece of you. Next time I'm in a bar I'm going to start air-drumming to YYZ(complete with drumstick toss) while simultaneously talking about Captain Pike. THEN I'll have all kinds of babes at my feet.

:P