Dr. Sheldon Cooper is now accepting applications for the TRF Prom.

Maverick

Rush and Star Trek (although I prefer Cylons) :LOL: As if any woman could possibly love both...er...no, wait... :eh: Hey, I'm the dork in my relationship! :D

I will accompany you to your prom, SC, if you find my application to be acceptable. Just don't get all Professor Handsy on me. ;)

Are you sure Amy Farrah Fowler would be ok with you going to Prom with her Dr Cooper?

If you are talking about the one one the show, I doubt she'd mind. She's not really a Rush fan. If you are talking about the one on TRF, she hasn't logged in since she and her husband moved into that new house. She had her shot.

:LOL:

Marriage, what a relationship killer :laughing guy:

Yes, I will concede Firefly (2002) since Battlestar Galactica miniseries didn't happen until 2003 (and the series 2004) and Arrested Development (2003).

High level synopsis: An interesting and darker take on humanity's future than Trek. Very gritty, very realistic feeling. A deep and complex world with social structures and economic realities that lead to the distribution of technology and power. I enjoyed the metaphysical (if that's even the right word) aspect to River and found her to be quite compelling. I also enjoyed the character of Preacher. No other show on television at the time, demonstrated such strong writing and solid production values. I have not seen the 2005 Serenity movie.

Fox were fools for cancelling this show as Fox remain fools to this day. Aside from The Simpsons (and I was a House faithful as well), I have no use for Fox and won't watch any of their shows. I've been disappointed too many times. I really liked The Good Guys. When that was cancelled, I finally abandoned Fox altogether.

I hope that this brief synopsis on Firefly and the subsequent condemnation of Fox has met with your expectations. http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-greet015.gif

psst... invest the 2 hours in Serenity...very worth it

And Lin, I wonder if Chuck Lorre (Big Bang writer, creator) borrowed the Sheldon Cooper name from Private Practice...

It wouldn't surprise me. There is the homage with the Sheldon Leonard reference. I wonder if there is an overlap with Private Practice? :unsure:

• Like 1

Rush and Star Trek (although I prefer Cylons) :LOL: As if any woman could possibly love both...er...no, wait... :eh: Hey, I'm the dork in my relationship! :D

I will accompany you to your prom, SC, if you find my application to be acceptable. Just don't get all Professor Handsy on me. ;)

Are you sure Amy Farrah Fowler would be ok with you going to Prom with her Dr Cooper?

If you are talking about the one one the show, I doubt she'd mind. She's not really a Rush fan. If you are talking about the one on TRF, she hasn't logged in since she and her husband moved into that new house. She had her shot.

Yes, I will concede Firefly (2002) since Battlestar Galactica miniseries didn't happen until 2003 (and the series 2004) and Arrested Development (2003).

High level synopsis: An interesting and darker take on humanity's future than Trek. Very gritty, very realistic feeling. A deep and complex world with social structures and economic realities that lead to the distribution of technology and power. I enjoyed the metaphysical (if that's even the right word) aspect to River and found her to be quite compelling. I also enjoyed the character of Preacher. No other show on television at the time, demonstrated such strong writing and solid production values. I have not seen the 2005 Serenity movie.

Fox were fools for cancelling this show as Fox remain fools to this day. Aside from The Simpsons (and I was a House faithful as well), I have no use for Fox and won't watch any of their shows. I've been disappointed too many times. I really liked The Good Guys. When that was cancelled, I finally abandoned Fox altogether.

I hope that this brief synopsis on Firefly and the subsequent condemnation of Fox has met with your expectations. http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-greet015.gif

psst... invest the 2 hours in Serenity...very worth it

And Lin, I wonder if Chuck Lorre (Big Bang writer, creator) borrowed the Sheldon Cooper name from Private Practice...

It wouldn't surprise me. There is the homage with the Sheldon Leonard reference. I wonder if there is an overlap with Private Practice? :unsure:

And I didn't mean that as a knock either. It somehow leands a bit of realism to a storyline when the Big Bang guys reference a Star Trek theme.
  • Like 1

Why did I look in this thread.....

I just figured out Your name Sheldon Cooper. From that big bang show.

I thought you watched Private Practice and you liked Cooper and that guy thearapist Sheldon.

DUH....now I know.

You won't live this down soon.

:laughing guy:

http://i1239.photobucket.com/albums/ff508/blackcc/Smilies%20GIFs/hmm_zps43d63a5c.gif

http://i1239.photobucket.com/albums/ff508/blackcc/Smilies%20GIFs/nod_zps11989bf0.gif

• Like 1

I thought you watched Private Practice and you liked Cooper and that guy thearapist Sheldon.

DUH....now I know.

Don't I know it!

Well......

• Like 1

DUH....now I know.

Don't I know it!

Well......

Nah! I'm just kidding! Your application is under consideration.

DUH....now I know.

Don't I know it!

Well......

Oh 'M'lord,

I shall wait in the tower and count the hours until your choice is made. Even if it takes a fortnight.

Now, stop answering me and let me watch my story!

• Like 1

DUH....now I know.

Don't I know it!

Well......

Oh 'M'lord,

I shall wait in the tower and count the hours until your choice is made. Even if it takes a fortnight.

Now, stop answering me and let me watch my story!

Dr. C, I suggest you choose not one, but two (yes, that is correct...two!!!), ladies to take to your prom. Be the envy of everyone! One on each arm! :laughing guy:

Well then! Consider your application "under review!"

:yes:

Hahahaha, I wasn't applying. But thank you anyway for even considering my non-existent application!

I got the idea of you choosing two ladies from David Lee ("I am Van Halen" ) Roth. He always used to have a lady on each arm in the l980's.

Hahahaha, I wasn't applying. But thank you anyway for even considering my non-existent application!

I got the idea of you choosing two ladies from David Lee ("I am Van Halen" ) Roth. He always used to have a lady on each arm in the l980's.

I suppose I do have quite a bit in common with Diamond Dave.

• Like 1

My IQ is 55 and I haven't taken any of the other tests which should be glaringly obvious by now...

However I can dance in heels if that counts for anything.

And I like...

:whip:

And older men...

:codger:

• Like 2

Ooooooh Sheldon! I do believe we have a winnah! I can vouch for Gangst. You will have a memorable night. What more could you ask? Impressive IQ, good little dancer, and simply adores sugar daddies, er...sorry, older men!!!!
  • Like 2

Ooooooh Sheldon! I do believe we have a winnah! I can vouch for Gangst. You will have a memorable night. What more could you ask? Impressive IQ, good little dancer, and simply adores sugar daddies, er...sorry, older men!!!!

Impressive IQ *snort*. I don't know what testing scales you've been looking at Lorraine, haha.

Edited by gangsterfurious
  • Like 2

My IQ is 55 and I haven't taken any of the other tests which should be glaringly obvious by now...

And I like...

And older men...

I've been waiting for your application.

Which arm would you like? Left, or right?

• Like 1

And I like...

And older men...

And I thought your IQ was much higher than that. Somewhere in the mid 80's.

• Like 1

And I like...

And older men...

Who get's to hold the whip in this scenario?

And how much older are you talking about?

Don't worry, you're still one of my Prom dates, I'm just trying to decode the rest of your qualifications.

Well as an average internet user I my qualifications are as follows:

IQ: 147

Penis Size: 9"

GPA: 3.7

SAT: 2000

Virginity: No

Girlfriends: 1

Problems:99

I think I'll do quite nicely

Edited by AnalyticalEngine
  • Like 2

And I like...

And older men...

Nope, I'm near legal-moron status. I'm surprised the government hasn't tried to sterilize me yet.

• Like 1

And I like...

And older men...

Don't worry, you're still one of my Prom dates, I'm just trying to decode the rest of your qualifications.

Uhm you hold the whip and as far as older. I'm 30 and want to marry Geddy Lee so... you do the math (since I'm not very good).

• Like 1

And I like...

And older men...

Nope, I'm near legal-moron status. I'm surprised the government hasn't tried to sterilize me yet.

What is this the 30's? Mandatory government sterilization is illegal.

Well as an average internet user I my qualifications are as follows:

IQ: 147

Penis Size: 9"

GPA: 3.7

SAT: 2000

Virginity: No

Girlfriends: 1

Problems:99

I think I'll do quite nicely

Ummm...your "penis" is 9" too long for me to be interested in you.

• Like 1

And I like...

And older men...

Uhm you hold the whip and as far as older. I'm 30 and want to marry Geddy Lee so... you do the math (since I'm not very good).

Ok, good, as long as I get to hold the whip. And 43 going on 44 doesn't look like it will phase you, except that I may be too young.

• Like 1