Good Morning Thread

Tom Sawyer

Well Sunny, it looks like you were right. I'm gonna have to get a shot. I did everything I am supposed to do and though i know this is on it's way out, it's the third day of work I missed, so i need a doctor's excuse anyway. My puffers are all out anyhow and I'll need a few scripts for them. Arrrg. Co-Pays SUCK!!! But anyway, it's 8:30 in the morning here and I just have to tell ya's... if it wasn't for TRF and all my 2.gif friends on here, these last four days would have totally sucked. It's really good to have a community online to talk with and share laughs and stories with. I know i've said this before, but i'm so glad i found this place.

wub.gif you all.

Edited by Necromancer

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think I posted more than twice in this thread since I joined TRF, but since i'm sick... everyday. I went to the doctor's yesterday and I have a double whammy. Besides the chest infection, i have a bad sinus infection also. That explains the pounding headache and feeling of head exploding when i cough. So i was almost admitted because of my heart palpitations. She said my pressure was high and I showed her the puffer I was using. She gave me a different puffer and a script for an antiobiotic and cough syrup with CODEINE... mmmmmm codeine. I slept like a baby last night and already feel a little better. But not enough to go to work. I still can't keep my breath when i walk, so she excused me for the four days and I called them again this morning. They are giving me a vacation day for today so that I will still get paid for the holiday. Whew. That had me very scared. So at least only one day out of all this gets unpaid. So anyway... I'll be stuck in front of the computer again today I suppose. Most of you will be getting ready for ThanksGiving, so i won't get to chat with to many of you today. But anyway...

GOOD MORNING

good morning!!!!!!!

necro..i hope you feel better soon!!

no fun being sick!!

Today is my Friday, I have a huge long weekend ahead of me. AAANNNNDDD, I hope I get to meet Goober and Grandpa this weekend!!! 1022.gif 653.gif I have had my full dose of eggnogg coffee, and had a beautiful night. It was clear, and cool, and when I woke up this morning, it was a beautiful morning. The ice crystals are beautiful. The sunrise was gorgeous!! Golds, oranges, and pinks mixed in with the deep calming blue of morning twilight. wub.gif Today is going to be a good day!!!

QUOTE (Alsgalpal @ Nov 23 2005, 10:46 AM)
It was clear, and cool, and when I woke up this morning, it was a beautiful morning. The ice crystals are beautiful. The sunrise was gorgeous!! Golds, oranges, and pinks mixed in with the deep calming blue of morning twilight. wub.gif Today is going to be a good day!!!

Sounds beautiful AGP. It was a great one here too, but I was too bleh to really enjoy it. Did you get any pics?

QUOTE (JohnnyBlaze @ Nov 23 2005, 12:09 PM)
Right now it's technically THANKSGIVING out here for me (it being 2am now). But I have to work in less than 8hours. So good morning (good night for moi) and an early Happy Thanksgiving to all !!!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING JB. Have a really good one. Keep on with the journal stuff. I'm still reading them. Funny stuff my friend.

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Nov 24 2005, 03:50 AM)
QUOTE (JohnnyBlaze @ Nov 23 2005, 12:09 PM)
Right now it's technically THANKSGIVING out here for me (it being 2am now).  But I have to work in less than 8hours.  So good morning (good night for moi) and an early Happy Thanksgiving to all !!!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING JB. Have a really good one. Keep on with the journal stuff. I'm still reading them. Funny stuff my friend.

thanx necro. was wonderin' if u got it.

Mornin', folks. Today's pseudo-Thanksgiving for us. We had a family emergency yesterday, so we're celebrating today.

smile.gif

QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Nov 25 2005, 09:47 AM)
Mornin', folks. Today's pseudo-Thanksgiving for us. We had a family emergency yesterday, so we're celebrating today.

smile.gif

OMGGGG!!! GG, I hope all is ok. Will you plz update us???

{{{{GG}}}}} rose.gif

We're okay. Stephen had a little health emergency, a quick trip to the OR, but he's okay now. He's home and playing, acting like nothing ever happened. Kids are tough.

Thanks. smile.gif

QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Nov 26 2005, 02:09 PM)
We're okay. Stephen had a little health emergency, a quick trip to the OR, but he's okay now. He's home and playing, acting like nothing ever happened. Kids are tough.

Thanks. smile.gif

Wheeew. Thank goodness. smile.gif

Good morning folks

QUOTE (plodder @ Jan 1 2006, 11:47 AM)
Good morning folks

bekloppt.gif good morning from the other side of the bridge

http://www.millan.net/minimations/smileys/mornincoffee.gif