No MusicToday Tixs ???

got rush?

Why was there no Tixs for most venues at musictoday.com site.

I had no luck at 4 different different dates.

I had a chance at 10th row center for Grand Rapids, but I tossed those back so a friend could grab them.

Grabbed 5th row center for SLC for a buddy and got 3rd row center for Portland.

People need to remember there are a *few* prime seats in the presale for each show, just not many.

There are a bunch of good seats.. but not prime like there were back on S&A and before.

• Like 1

I was only able to try for 1/2 hour and I tried Kansa City and Cincinnati while a co worker tried Chicago and Milwaukee.

After 45 minutes we gave up.

I really don't understand how this could be possible. On the day of PRESALE ( 1st day Tixs are available ).

I understand VIP is rows1-15 but I don't think Live Nation gets to sale all the seats in all near stage sections. 1-3

Last tour I can remember people on TRF that had got seats up front rows 1-15.

Does anyone know if musicToday and VIP LNation each have a set number of seats in each section they are allowed to sell?????

Also, on the Citicard Presale Febuary 20th do they also have rights to certain premium seats that are not available elsewhere ?

I just had pissy luck getting any seats for Summer leg. I'm going all in at PNC in Raleigh, NC. 1st Row Sec 1.

This has never happened before that I can remember. I couldn't even get 1 ticket in sec 1-2-3.

I WANT ANSWERS !!!!!!!!!! ANYBODY ? Lol

• Like 1

It is frustrating to not really know whats up with so many different options/pre-sales ect. They prey on the excitement of the fans and offer no design or consistancy. The only sure choice for something close offers the most ridiculous of all, pay the most and sit for months not knowing where you will sit? Sucker! Of course we want to get in on the first offers, but then there are like 5 more in the coming days? The scary part is they have no reason to stop, we buy right in because there is no choice, and we love the band. We get worked over and inevitability seem to always be sitting next to some annoying, facebook addicted, care less about the show couple that brags "Oh,we just picked these up on Ticketmaster yesterday!"
  • Like 2

Sgt.D, you are so right!!!!! And it seems to get worse every year!!!! Many of us are extremely frustrated about this seemingly unfair ticket mess, not to mention the lack of warning time between the concert-presale announcements and notifications, and the start of the presale dates and times. I mean, an e-mail announcement only 16 hours prior to the start of the presale, when we used to receive such an announcement one week or more before the pre-sale started........come on!!!!!!!!! :rage: :wtf: :boo hiss: :crazy:

LOL @ Kahn.

I have been reading ticket agency policies for about the last 2 days. I even examined the "pre-sale" policies regarding ticket distribution. I fail to see where there is a promise that only the best seats will be distributed to fans at the beginning of each sale. However, they do promise that seats will be available to fans.

Sort of akin to the folks on the opening day of Trout Season complaining to their respective fish commissions that they did not fill their creel limit. No one promised them a rose garden ya know...but the opportunity is there.

Just pointin' out the obvious.

I hadn`t even heard of this `musictoday`until yesterday, never used them before. Hopefully they are legit because you guys talked about it, I`m surprised they don`t email a receipt like ticketmaster does.

It also drive me nuts that dates are announced and the first pre sales start a few hours later. This isn`t enough time to try and ask any of your friends if they want to come, or arrange further distance travel if you have to.

• Like 1

I hadn`t even heard of this `musictoday`until yesterday, never used them before. Hopefully they are legit because you guys talked about it, I`m surprised they don`t email a receipt like ticketmaster does.

It also drive me nuts that dates are announced and the first pre sales start a few hours later. This isn`t enough time to try and ask any of your friends if they want to come, or arrange further distance travel if you have to.

In an attempt to dissuade scalpers from purchasing all the presale tickets the promoters have decided to use this method.. which is VERY inconvenient to fans, but serves a purpose.

As for finding friends or making travel arrangements.. you have a minimum of 4 months to work all that out.

And yes, MusicToday is reputable. RUSH has been using them since 2004 without *much* trouble.

In an attempt to dissuade scalpers from purchasing all the presale tickets the promoters have decided to use this method.. which is VERY inconvenient to fans, but serves a purpose.

As for finding friends or making travel arrangements.. you have a minimum of 4 months to work all that out.

And yes, MusicToday is reputable. RUSH has been using them since 2004 without *much* trouble.

I've gone thru them the last 4 or 5 shows I went to, and never had an issue.

I got a receipt for mine...

I got a receipt for mine...

Yes, so did I