Your five least favorite songs ever?

KenJennings

We Built This City - Jefferson AirplaneStarshipZeppelinDirigibleKittyHawkFokkenLopnClocker..

I can't believe they went from White Rabbit to that absolute crap. :no:

• Like 3

Breaking The Law - Judas Priest (probably the second campest song I know)

Hell Bent For Leather - Judas Priest (probably the campest song I know)

Living After Midnight - Judas Priest (the 3rd...you get the picture)

I LOVE THESE!!! I love most JP tracks though. Hell Bent For Leather rocks. Camper than a row of tents. WOOHOO!!! I'm FREE!

Me and JP never had a great relationship, although I did catch them in fine form at the Manchester Apollo on that Killing Machine Tour, but British Steel led to a permanent parting of the ways. Breaking The Law and Living After Midnight were just embarrassing and I couldn't listen to any of their stuff for a long time after that.

I LOVE THESE!!! I love most JP tracks though. Hell Bent For Leather rocks. Camper than a row of tents. WOOHOO!!! I'm FREE!

Me and JP never had a great relationship, although I did catch them in fine form at the Manchester Apollo on that Killing Machine Tour, but British Steel led to a permanent parting of the ways. Breaking The Law and Living After Midnight were just embarrassing and I couldn't listen to any of their stuff for a long time after that.

They're not even the worst Priest songs, what about Turbo Lover? And pretty much all of the Jugulator and Demolition albums?

Permanent? Why?? They've made at least 2 comebacks :wtf:

Parting of the ways from me...

So no like even for Screaming or Defenders? That's what has me going. Retained the vitality somewhat of the older shit imo. Good productions, they still hold up.

They're not even the worst songs on British Steel, what about United?

My kids LOVE United. But, in their defence, they're 6 & 5. They also love Judas Rising, so all hope is not lost.

They're not even the worst songs on British Steel, what about United?

My kids LOVE United. But, in their defence, they're 6 & 5. They also love Judas Rising, so all hope is not lost.

I actually like Judas is Rising, I often sing along while staring into my bathroom cabinet mirror, watching all the crazy faces I pull under my Nick Cage half-bald hairpiece and crooked false nose... :blah: JEWWWWWDASSSSSS IZZZZZZZZZZ RIZZZZZIINNNNNGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They're not even the worst Priest songs, what about Turbo Lover? And pretty much all of the Jugulator and Demolition albums?

I've never heard those three albums. Like I said there was a permanent parting of the ways after British Steel. How hard is this to understand?

So no like even for Screaming or Defenders? That's what has me going. Retained the vitality somewhat of the older shit imo. Good productions, they still hold up.

Never heard them. I've listened to Nostradamus once, just so I could laugh at those people on Prog Archives who thought it was a Prog album.

I've never heard those three albums. Like I said there was a permanent parting of the ways after British Steel. How hard is this to understand?

I have better things to do than spend my time understanding the Tony Rs of this world! :joker:

I have better things to do than spend my time understanding the Tony Rs of this world! :joker:

Yet you question the choices in my post...methinks thou dost protest too much.

Never heard them. I've listened to Nostradamus once, just so I could laugh at those people on Prog Archives who thought it was a Prog album.

Are they still calling Deep Purple proto-Prog over there? :dweez:

Yeah, Nostradamus might be a concept album but it's as Prog as Double Gloucester.

I'm not protesting at all yet. I have to hold that back. You'll definitely notice that too, I use arched balloons that explode into mirrored maracas (sometimes called mirracas) and Mexican robot dancing girls (that eat the rubbish you can't fit in the many rubbish bins we have nowadays), juggling fish-eating wasp mongrels and tap dancing Komodo dragons who play the trombone. This would represent a .457 protest on a 1000 scale. http://saintsreport.com/forums/images/smilies/tiphat.gif

Edited by treeduck

I'm not protesting at all yet. I have to hold that back. You'll definitely notice that too, I use arched balloons that explode into mirrored maracas (sometimes called mirracas) and Mexican robot dancing girls (that eat the rubbish you can't fit in the many rubbish bins we have nowadays), juggling fish-eating wasp mongrels and tap dancing Komodo dragons who play the trombone. This would represent a .457 protest on a 1000 scale. http://saintsreport.com/forums/images/smilies/tiphat.gif

Shush your jibber jabber and stop being treeduculous.

Are they still calling Deep Purple proto-Prog over there? :dweez:

Yeah, because blues with a bit of Hammond thrown in is a litmus test for Prog...apparently. One gets used to people who weren't even born when Dream Theater were formed telling us old folks what was Prog in the early 70s...

And you're not telling me you haven't heard "You've Got Another Thing Coming" over the last three decades, so I know you're exaggerating just a tad, at the very least...

:dweez: :dweez: :dweez: :dweez: :dweez: :NP: :blaze:

And you're not telling me you haven't heard "You've Got Another Thing Coming" over the last three decades, so I know you're exaggerating just a tad, at the very least...

Never heard of it, never mind heard it.

Just googled it.

Just googled it.

Bullshit!

Just googled it.

Bullshit!

:wtf: