Blind Worshipers

rayrushray

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't need a hug......I had to hug my two sons enough after the show to console them and try and convince them that Rush isn't really this lame.

I just want it to be known that for every 100 folks who review each show in each city on this forum and "LOVED" it........there were 10,000.00 or so fans who left disappointed in it's lack of energy and enthusiasm(something Rush was always first rate at)

If you are going to put a show together, make sure you realize that people are spending hard earned money in a bad economy to come and see it.

Many are bringing their children, and the truth is, these"Rarities" would have received better reception if they had introduced them via some more familiar songs.

QUOTE (rayrushray @ Sep 18 2012, 03:18 PM)
Don't need a hug......I had to hug my two sons enough after the show to console them and try and convince them that Rush isn't really this lame.

I just want it to be known that for every 100 folks who review each show in each city on this forum and "LOVED" it........there were 10,000.00 or so fans who left disappointed in it's lack of energy and enthusiasm(something Rush was always first rate at)

If you are going to put a show together, make sure you realize that people are spending hard earned money in a bad economy to come and see it.

Many are bringing their children, and the truth is, these"Rarities" would have received better reception if they had introduced them via some more familiar songs.

You do need a hug...because this is a lame thread.

Thread is not any more useless than ones telling us that 85 percent of TRF users like the setlist.

Crumble that one up and throw it in the "No shit" file.

Evidently, it's very important for some Rush fans to point to a poll on a Rush freak forum to prove they are "right" about the setlist being the greatest thing in the history of things.

Reactions to the set are subjective. If you liked it, great. That doesn't mean that someone who did not -- and who saw a whole lot of people grumbling -- is not "wrong."

We now return to your regularly-scheduled circle jerk.

Uh oh... looks like we have another scrap startin' up... I got twenty bucks on ray. He's a feisty one.

biggrin.gif

Edited by Thunder Bay Rush

QUOTE (rayrushray @ Sep 18 2012, 11:58 AM)
and bill it appropriately so the "Working Man" can save his money

Peace out

The Troll, Ruffian, Scoundrel and whatever else the Post T4E rush "experts" want to call me.

Why does it matter where they play?

I would think that if anything, smaller theaters would end up costing more due to the lesser amounts of tickets available.

I'm confused.

confused13.gif

QUOTE (rayrushray @ Sep 18 2012, 02:58 PM)

Peace out

The Troll, Ruffian, Scoundrel and whatever else the Post T4E rush "experts" want to call me.

OMG thats funny!

laugh.gif rofl3.gif z7shysterical.gif icon_really_happy_guy.gif

You should take that on the road and play small theaters, actually more like closets. Which is where you belong!

bitchslap.gif

Edited by losingit2k

QUOTE (rayrushray @ Sep 18 2012, 03:58 PM)

Peace out

Good, I can feel your anger... It gives you focus, makes you stronger...

rage.gif

QUOTE (Prattster @ Sep 18 2012, 03:36 PM)

Peace out

rage.gif

Nice one...still laughing rofl3.gif

QUOTE (moedrabowsky @ Sep 18 2012, 04:26 PM)
Thread is not any more useless than ones telling us that 85 percent of TRF users like the setlist.

Evidently, it's very important for some Rush fans to point to a poll on a Rush freak forum to prove they are "right" about the setlist being the greatest thing in the history of things.

Reactions to the set are subjective. If you liked it, great. That doesn't mean that someone who did not -- and who saw a whole lot of people grumbling -- is not "wrong."

Rational thinking is still alive today.......

goodpost.gif

yes.gif

2.gif

QUOTE (Prattster @ Sep 18 2012, 12:36 PM)

Peace out

rage.gif

Ughhh, that made me laugh so hard I knocked some grapefruit juice on the soccer mom shirt they make me wear at work.

Now I'm pissed.

angry.gif

QUOTE (RodrigoAltaf @ Sep 18 2012, 01:07 PM)
Hey, Blind Worshippers is a cool name for a death metal band, huh?

I was thinking more of an evangelical choir of well... blind people.

QUOTE (drgrendel @ Sep 18 2012, 03:58 PM)
QUOTE (moedrabowsky @ Sep 18 2012, 04:26 PM)

Rational thinking is still alive today.......

goodpost.gif

yes.gif

2.gif

Thanks!

Nice to see some kindred spirits. 2.gif

I took two pills three hours ago and woke up in 1980, and Rush was Rush, and they cared about what "all" the fans thought.

They probably never envisioned a Rush Forum, where disciples would come and praise their every move, even when they made mistakes and played songs from their mostly forgotten era.

Call the VFW and clear their calendar, book the Moose Lodge in advance, clear the DJ area at the American Legion, The 2012 Rush tour is coming to town, and it's bringing "The Body Electric"....not the electric slide.

WTF

Bring the real Rush next time you come back to Pittsburgh.

QUOTE (gangsterfurious @ Sep 18 2012, 04:03 PM)

Peace out

rage.gif

Ughhh, that made me laugh so hard I knocked some grapefruit juice on the soccer mom shirt they make me wear at work.

Now I'm pissed.

angry.gif

Soccer mom... biggrin.gif

If you were living in Canada, you'd be a hockey mom!!

QUOTE (Thunder Bay Rush @ Sep 18 2012, 01:20 PM)
QUOTE (gangsterfurious @ Sep 18 2012, 04:03 PM)

Peace out

rage.gif

Now I'm pissed.

angry.gif

Soccer mom... biggrin.gif

If you were living in Canada, you'd be a hockey mom!!

I don't know about that. Do they let 12 pound dogs play hockey up there?

QUOTE (rayrushray @ Sep 18 2012, 04:17 PM)
I took two pills three hours ago and woke up in 1980, and Rush was Rush, and they cared about what "all" the fans thought.

They probably never envisioned a Rush Forum, where disciples would come and praise their every move, even when they made mistakes and played songs from their mostly forgotten era.

Call the VFW and clear their calendar, book the Moose Lodge in advance, clear the DJ area at the American Legion, The 2012 Rush tour is coming to town, and it's bringing "The Body Electric"....not the electric slide.

WTF

Bring the real Rush next time you come back to Pittsburgh.

Are you mad the arenas are practically selling out in a bad economy nonetheless? Indy and Chicago were packed and I expect the same tonight. Best Rush show I've seen in a long time.