Rush burns us again

tullfan

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (bathory @ Sep 11 2012, 04:25 PM)
did eshine even remind anyone he's gay in the post he made? I didn't even know he was gay until metaldad pointed out that he was a "queen"

and to the guy who made the "purse" comment, grow up. gay people aren't transgender pixie demons who go around raping dudes and spreading HIV, quit living in 1950

Wow.. laugh.gif

QUOTE (eshine @ Sep 11 2012, 07:27 PM)
QUOTE (bathory @ Sep 11 2012, 05:41 PM)
although I do not in anyway want it to seem like I'm on eshine's side, he's clearly being a bitch and trying to start shit with metaldad (and everyone else), but that's still no excuse for the anti-gay vibe most of you guys put off

Actually, I never said a word to metaldad. He attacked me in a way that would have probably gotten me banned had it been the other way around.

I never said a word to candaianice either. He is just glomming on (as usual) and making homophobic comments, even though he aggressively stalks another male member here.

So I don't know why you think I am trying to start shit.

I'm just defending myself and the band.

Shit man. I had no idea. I can understand why you went all pissed off. There is no place for bigotry.

QUOTE (Gompers @ Sep 11 2012, 06:37 PM)
although I do not in anyway want it to seem like I'm on eshine's side, he's clearly being a bitch and trying to start shit with metaldad (and everyone else), but that's still no excuse for the anti-gay vibe most of you guys put off

Actually, I never said a word to metaldad. He attacked me in a way that would have probably gotten me banned had it been the other way around.

I never said a word to candaianice either. He is just glomming on (as usual) and making homophobic comments, even though he aggressively stalks another male member here.

Shit man. I had no idea. I can understand why you went all pissed off. There is no place for bigotry.

Actually i believe the thing started with your attack on middle aged straight male Rush fans.

QUOTE (eshine @ Sep 11 2012, 06:27 PM)

well, more-or-less challenging him to a fight was pretty "trying to start shit"-ish

and we all know you'd just try to tickle his butthole if you did fight him! cause thats what gay people do, obviously

QUOTE (canadianice @ Sep 11 2012, 06:42 PM)

Actually i believe the thing started with your attack on middle aged straight male Rush fans.

I agree! I'm sick of all the discrimination in this world towards middle aged straight male rush fans! everywhere I turn, there's someone trying to deny them of their rights and I'm just sick of it! middle aged straight male rush fans should have the same rights to hate gay people because of their own insecurities/small mind as everybody else!

QUOTE (canadianice @ Sep 11 2012, 07:42 PM)

confused13.gif

QUOTE (Hatchetaxe&saw @ Sep 11 2012, 10:12 AM)
QUOTE (eshine @ Sep 11 2012, 02:48 PM)
One thing is for sure. Metaldaddy would never have the balls to call me a "little queen" to my face. I promise you.

He'd be picking up his teeth in a second.

Ooooh.....fightin' talk.

I can smell the testosterone from here.

Err, I can't.

QUOTE (bathory @ Sep 11 2012, 07:44 PM)
QUOTE (canadianice @ Sep 11 2012, 06:42 PM)

I agree! I'm sick of all the discrimination in this world towards middle aged straight male rush fans! everywhere I turn, there's someone trying to deny them of their rights and I'm just sick of it! middle aged straight male rush fans should have the same rights to hate gay people because of their own insecurities/small mind as everybody else!

Ah, I see. So I can't criticize myself now.

QUOTE (eshine @ Sep 11 2012, 01:36 PM)
QUOTE (greg2112 @ Sep 11 2012, 12:38 PM)
QUOTE (eshine @ Sep 11 2012, 10:49 AM)
QUOTE (Gompers @ Sep 11 2012, 10:14 AM)
QUOTE (eshine @ Sep 11 2012, 10:48 AM)
One thing is for sure. Metaldaddy would never have the balls to call me a "little queen" to my face. I promise you.

comp26.gif

What is this shit talk?

It's called defending myself.

I never once said a word to this guy but obviously hurt his feelings enough for him to call me a "little queen"

Just stating a fact - he would never say this to me in person without regretting it.

Surprised to hear Rush fans talk this way. Not really par for the course.

Sorry.

Not trying to insult anyone but I refuse to be bullied because I have a strong opinion.

The o.p. is one of the whiniest things I've ever seen here.

Metaldads personal attack on me was totally unwarrented.

It's easy to talk sh*t hiding behind a computer.

It was 100% warranted. Your attack on straight male Rush fans was unwarranted (as if "straight" has anything to do with it).

Little queen. moon.gif

QUOTE (eshine @ Sep 9 2012, 06:58 PM)
QUOTE (tullfan @ Sep 9 2012, 06:23 PM)
Rush gives their 70s fans a middle finger on the CA Tour. With ticket prices averaging $100.00 + this is what they do ? By what I can tell on this forum many of you are younger and have no problem with this, but you know what, Rush became popular during the 70s. Us older fans went to their shows, bought their albums, t shirts and tour books. Had a great time. This all came to a head when Moving Pictures came out and Rush was king. Record sales through the roof. All was well in Rushworld. Signals came out and was great and then they get the bright idea to not use Terry Brown and start dropping their epicness for a bunch of lame 80s records and set list that started the trend of completely ignoring their past along with a segment of their fan base, you know, the ones they gained their popularity on. It's very insulting to do this to the fans that got them there, but apparently there are other generations after who seem to love their post 1985 stuff. That's fine, I just think that Rush could put aside 45 minutes in their set list to please the older fans. After all that is the least they could do and they #!#@%ing know it. Instead they take the "This is what we are going to do and we can care less about the fans" attitude. O.K. fine. I give up. I will not be going to this show. The first Rush tour I will miss since the Hemispheres Tour. I was a diehard and they threw fans like me under the bus. I'm sick of it !!!!!!!!!!! Must be nice making tons of money playing a bunch of songs some of us don't want to hear, oh and by the way, make sure no one steals your t-shirt money Rush because you don't make any on the concert ticket. Give me a #$@%ing break.

Honestly, sincerely PLEASE go f**k yourself.

It bears repeating, there is no bigger bitch on the planet then a middle aged straight male Rush fan.

How embarrassing

Bump.

Again, what does being straight have to do with it?

QUOTE (An Enemy Without @ Sep 11 2012, 06:59 PM)
QUOTE (eshine @ Sep 11 2012, 01:36 PM)
QUOTE (greg2112 @ Sep 11 2012, 12:38 PM)
QUOTE (eshine @ Sep 11 2012, 10:49 AM)
QUOTE (Gompers @ Sep 11 2012, 10:14 AM)
QUOTE (eshine @ Sep 11 2012, 10:48 AM)

comp26.gif

What is this shit talk?

It's called defending myself.

I never once said a word to this guy but obviously hurt his feelings enough for him to call me a "little queen"

Just stating a fact - he would never say this to me in person without regretting it.

Surprised to hear Rush fans talk this way. Not really par for the course.

Sorry.

Not trying to insult anyone but I refuse to be bullied because I have a strong opinion.

The o.p. is one of the whiniest things I've ever seen here.

Metaldads personal attack on me was totally unwarrented.

It's easy to talk sh*t hiding behind a computer.

It was 100% warranted. Your attack on straight male Rush fans was unwarranted (as if "straight" has anything to do with it).

Little queen. moon.gif

Good album!

1022.gif