Rush burns us again

tullfan

QUOTE (Weatherman2112 @ Oct 4 2012, 06:03 PM)
Why would you want to see the same older stuff over and over?

goodpost.gif x 1,000,000,000

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Workaholic Man @ Oct 4 2012, 11:57 PM)
QUOTE (Weatherman2112 @ Oct 4 2012, 06:03 PM)
Why would you want to see the same older stuff over and over?

goodpost.gif x 1,000,000,000

I don't want to hear the same older stuff over and over again, I would want them to alternate some stuff from that era though.

One Tour: 2112, Red Barchetta, Hemispheres (Prelude) Freewill, Xanadu, The Next tour: A Passage to Bangkok, YYZ, The Trees, Natural Science, A Farewell to Kings, and on the following Tour: By-Tor & the Snow Dog, Jacobs Ladder, Circumstances, Cygnus X1 and The Camera Eye.

Except for: (TS, TSOR, 2112 and Limelight), We don't need to hear the same songs every tour, but it would be nice to hear at least a few songs from that era on every tour. Just alternate, like they were doing for the past 4 tours.

They are playing 25 songs this tour. Take out the 4 Staples mentioned above thats 21songs. Divide that by (3) that leaves you with 7 songs from each Era.

7 from: 74-81

7 From: 82-Beyond

7 from: the new album.

Granted this tour deserves more songs from their new album, So take 2 from one era and 1 from the other. Still leaves 5 from one and 6 from the other. You can make a pretty diverse setlist with that.

74-81 (Jacobs Ladder, Xanadu, Hemisphers (Prelude), Red Barchetta, and By Tor & the Snowdog)

82-Beyond (Subdivision, Force 10, Grand Design, The Body Electric, Where's My Thing?, Far Cry )

No need to alienate a whole demographic of your fan base. You can include everyone to an extent.

2.gif 1022.gif 2.gif

Edited by losingit2k