Rush burns us again

tullfan

QUOTE (treeduck @ Sep 11 2012, 01:04 PM)
Songs like Xanadu and Cinderella Man feature Ged vocals in a relatively low register.

Hey Duckman...did you see the dwarves? I thought you were much cooler than the boys in that state new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Tombstone Mountain @ Sep 11 2012, 01:23 PM)
QUOTE (treeduck @ Sep 11 2012, 01:04 PM)
Songs like Xanadu and Cinderella Man feature Ged vocals in a relatively low register.

Hey Duckman...did you see the dwarves? I thought you were much cooler than the boys in that state new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

confused13.gif

QUOTE (greg2112 @ Sep 11 2012, 12:38 PM)
QUOTE (eshine @ Sep 11 2012, 10:49 AM)
QUOTE (Gompers @ Sep 11 2012, 10:14 AM)
QUOTE (eshine @ Sep 11 2012, 10:48 AM)
One thing is for sure. Metaldaddy would never have the balls to call me a "little queen" to my face. I promise you.

He'd be picking up his teeth in a second.

comp26.gif

What is this shit talk?

It's called defending myself.

I never once said a word to this guy but obviously hurt his feelings enough for him to call me a "little queen"

Just stating a fact - he would never say this to me in person without regretting it.

Surprised to hear Rush fans talk this way. Not really par for the course.

Sorry.

Not trying to insult anyone but I refuse to be bullied because I have a strong opinion.

The o.p. is one of the whiniest things I've ever seen here.

Metaldads personal attack on me was totally unwarrented.

It's easy to talk sh*t hiding behind a computer.

QUOTE (Hatchetaxe&saw @ Sep 11 2012, 11:50 AM)
QUOTE (Tombstone Mountain @ Sep 11 2012, 04:48 PM)
QUOTE (Hatchetaxe&saw @ Sep 11 2012, 11:36 AM)
QUOTE (Tombstone Mountain @ Sep 11 2012, 03:16 PM)
QUOTE (Hatchetaxe&saw @ Sep 11 2012, 10:12 AM)
QUOTE (eshine @ Sep 11 2012, 02:48 PM)
One thing is for sure. Metaldaddy would never have the balls to call me a "little queen" to my face. I promise you.

Ooooh.....fightin' talk.

I can smell the testosterone from here.

Kinda randy now. drool1.gif bolt.gif

what does a randy irishman look like?

Ginger all over with a hint of tumescent pink.

Or so I've been told.

GO GIRL!! cat.gif

Oh, so it looks just like Treeduck after a manicure? rofl3.gif

man i cure

biggrin.gif

dazed025.gif

bekloppt.gif

cool10.gif

Metaldad...

Dear Oh dear... a sad, homophobic fool, thinking that his little "metal" persona along with being a "Dad" will endear him to Rush fans and the interweb in general.

No pal, you are a complete tool!

I'm married with 3 kids love a bit of heavy metal and find your comments entirely reprehensible.

Eshine owns you, in terms of both substance and style... I think a contrite apology is in order.

Sorry, don't do smilies...

did eshine even remind anyone he's gay in the post he made? I didn't even know he was gay until metaldad pointed out that he was a "queen"

and to the guy who made the "purse" comment, grow up. gay people aren't transgender pixie demons who go around raping dudes and spreading HIV, quit living in 1950

QUOTE (bathory @ Sep 11 2012, 05:25 PM)
did eshine even remind anyone he's gay in the post he made? I didn't even know he was gay until metaldad pointed out that he was a "queen"

and to the guy who made the "purse" comment, grow up. gay people aren't transgender pixie demons who go around raping dudes and spreading HIV, quit living in 1950

Lighten up, or go get a room with trenken

QUOTE (canadianice @ Sep 11 2012, 05:31 PM)

alright, so next time a black rush fan says something I disagree with, I will tell him to go eat more fried chicken and watermelon, and when someone calls me out for it, I'll say "lighten up, I'm just being a bigot! it's totally cool here"

hey, I can join in this too, this is pretty fun

hey eshine when you go fight metaldad, be sure not to try to sodomize him! or make him wear pink clothes! cause that's what dirty rotten homos do haaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaa

although I do not in anyway want it to seem like I'm on eshine's side, he's clearly being a bitch and trying to start shit with metaldad (and everyone else), but that's still no excuse for the anti-gay vibe most of you guys put off

QUOTE (bathory @ Sep 11 2012, 05:36 PM)

alright, so next time a black rush fan says something I disagree with, I will tell him to go eat more fried chicken and watermelon, and when someone calls me out for it, I'll say "lighten up, I'm just being a bigot! it's totally cool here"

If you insist bekloppt.gif

QUOTE (canadianice @ Sep 11 2012, 05:46 PM)
QUOTE (bathory @ Sep 11 2012, 05:36 PM)

If you insist bekloppt.gif

trink39.gif

QUOTE (Terrapin @ Sep 11 2012, 03:25 PM)
Metaldad...

Dear Oh dear... a sad, homophobic fool, thinking that his little "metal" persona along with being a "Dad" will endear him to Rush fans and the interweb in general.

No pal, you are a complete tool!

I'm married with 3 kids love a bit of heavy metal and find your comments entirely reprehensible.

Eshine owns you, in terms of both substance and style... I think a contrite apology is in order.

Sorry, don't do smilies...

Thanks Terrapin I appreciate it.

QUOTE (eshine @ Sep 11 2012, 12:36 PM)

comp26.gif

What is this shit talk?

I never once said a word to this guy but obviously hurt his feelings enough for him to call me a "little queen"

Just stating a fact - he would never say this to me in person without regretting it.

Sorry.

Not trying to insult anyone but I refuse to be bullied because I have a strong opinion.

It's easy to talk sh*t hiding behind a computer. double post

Edited by WCFIELDS

QUOTE (eshine @ Sep 11 2012, 12:36 PM)

comp26.gif

What is this shit talk?

Sorry.

It's easy to talk sh*t hiding behind a computer.

You've done your fair amount of shit talking lately too pal...

Edited by WCFIELDS

QUOTE (bathory @ Sep 11 2012, 05:41 PM)
although I do not in anyway want it to seem like I'm on eshine's side, he's clearly being a bitch and trying to start shit with metaldad (and everyone else), but that's still no excuse for the anti-gay vibe most of you guys put off

Actually, I never said a word to metaldad. He attacked me in a way that would have probably gotten me banned had it been the other way around.

I never said a word to candaianice either. He is just glomming on (as usual) and making homophobic comments, even though he aggressively stalks another male member here.

So I don't know why you think I am trying to start shit.

I'm just defending myself and the band.

Edited by eshine

QUOTE (treeduck @ Sep 11 2012, 06:34 PM)
rofl3.gif @ this thread!

I hope we can at least agree on one thing if nothing else...

RUSH are METAL!!!

1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif

trink38.gif

BS...they are pop.