The Big Bang Theory vs Two Broke Girls

laughedatbytime

Which is better, The Big Bang Theory or Two Broke Girls?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Which is better, The Big Bang Theory or Two Broke Girls?

• The Big Bang Theory
    • Two Broke Girls

QUOTE (Unattractive Truth @ Jul 22 2012, 06:20 PM)
QUOTE (Sheldon Cooper @ Jul 22 2012, 08:09 AM)
QUOTE (Unattractive Truth @ Jul 22 2012, 11:06 AM)
Two Broke Girls provides a half an hour of eye candy, but The Big Bang Theory is far superior as a comedy.

There's some eye candy in TBBT, too.

drool1.gif

Oh, yeah.

Penny and Bernadette are something else!

wub.gif

Bernadette is total HNNNNNNG!!!1

QUOTE (laughedatbytime @ Jul 22 2012, 02:10 PM)
QUOTE (snowdogged @ Jul 22 2012, 01:04 PM)
QUOTE (J2112YYZ @ Jul 22 2012, 09:56 AM)
Big Bang Theory.

It's not even a fair competition since TBBT has been on for five seasons and Two Broke Girls has only been on for one so far. TBBT vs How I Met Your Mother or Two And A Half Men would've been the better match up wink.gif

How I met your Mother is just so overrated! It does have it's funny moments but it is just not anywhere close to Two and a Half Men or The Big Bang Theory.

The only one of any of them worth watching is The Big Bang Theory.

Two and a Half Men and HIMYM both suck.

I never said that Two And A Haf Men and How I Meet Your Mother are particularly good shows at all. I just thought it would be a better match up with Big Bang because of how long the shows have been on for. Asking which is better between Big Bang and Two Broke Gilrs is like asking "who's better, Rush or this brand new band that just came out with a really good debut album?" The competition isn't fair due to one of the participants having a much larger body of work than the other.

I did watch How I Meet Your Mother for like the first four seasons or so but it just got boring for me. Neil Patrick Harris and Alyson Hannigan were the main reasons I watched. Seriously, how long does it take for him to tell the story to his kids about how he met their mom? It only took my dad about two minutes to tell me the story about how him and my mom met laugh.gif Does anyone here still watch that show? I can't believe how long they've dragged that story out for.

My God, is this poll a joke topic?

Big Bang Theory is one of the funniest sitcoms of the last 20 years IMO. Sheldon, Raj, Howard.. all 3 of those guys are super funny to Leonard's straight man.

But Two Broke Girls has yet to have a funny line in the thing! That show is just terrible all around. Pretty girls / yada yada does not a good show make. I'm surprised it's still on.

Big Bang , not close

QUOTE (t2s @ Jul 22 2012, 05:23 PM)
Both of them are terrible. Can I choose Community?

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ldfzrjUZou1qanb0c.jpg

I've been getting into B in Apt 23 just for Krysten Ritter lately. Liked her when she was Guttenberg's daughter on Veronica Mars but I've been lusting after her like crazy lately. wub.gif Her roomate's not too bad to look at as well.

James Van Der Beek is so funny as a douchebag extension of himself as well. rofl3.gif

QUOTE (Del_Duio @ Jul 23 2012, 09:58 AM)
My God, is this poll a joke topic?

No! Now why would anyone think that?

tongue.gif

I like them both but TBBT edges TBG out by virtue of its geekiness wink.gif

Though some of those jokes they get by with on TBG really make my jaw drop! ohmy.gif laugh.gif

QUOTE (laughedatbytime @ Jul 22 2012, 11:15 AM)
QUOTE (J2112YYZ @ Jul 22 2012, 08:56 AM)
Big Bang Theory.

It's not even a fair competition since TBBT has been on for five seasons and Two Broke Girls has only been on for one so far. TBBT vs How I Met Your Mother or Two And A Half Men would've been the better match up wink.gif

TBG could be on for forty years and it wouldn't matter.

laugh.gif yes.gif

The only redeeming quality of TBG is Kat Dennings rack. drool1.gif

QUOTE (Sheldon Cooper @ Jul 22 2012, 05:29 PM)
QUOTE (GeddysMullet @ Jul 22 2012, 06:23 PM)
The Big Bang Theory is a much better show than Two Broke Girls, but Two Broke Girls has the much hotter brunette. drool1.gif

unsure.gif

What have we here???

Not familiar with Kat?

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-ApHnSTXcTD0/TrI7KhNMCwI/AAAAAAAAAvU/zkhZRXKrTtM/s1600/1.jpg

I actually watch and love How I Met Your Mother. Jason Segal has got to be one of my favorite actors, plus...He's a HUGE Rush fan. AKA, I Love You, Man. Even the guys said that Paul Rudd and Jason are massive fans, WOO!

But with HIMYM, I actually watch it just for the characters. There isn't really a HUGE amount of comedy but the story is pretty intriguing and fun to watch.

I vote Big Bang Theory, pretty funny show. My mom and sister are obsessed with Sheldon..He's a good guy.

Two and a Half Men and Two Broke Girls have got to be the stupidest shows I have ever seen. The humor is just...not for me.

Yes, TBG runs very blue sometimes. Did they just say what I think they did?!? laugh.gif

TBBT gets my vote though. I didn't like it at first (just Darlene and David from Roseanne except now they're geeks?), but repeated viewings have revealed a show much deeper than my initial viewing indicated. I know of no funnier character currently on TV than Amy Farrah Fowler. z7shysterical.gif A classic TV comedy and one for the ages. rofl3.gif