• Taste anew the fruits of life
    • Taste your bitter triumph as a mad immortal man
    • Seek the sacred river Alph
    • Walk the caves of ice
    • Break your fast on honeydew
    • Drink the milk of paradise
    • Search for the lost Xanadu
    • Other

QUOTE (Union 5-3992 @ Jul 12 2012, 08:47 AM)
I'm sure that to drink the milk of paradise, you must be in paradise. Or the milk is the best god damn thing you'll ever drink, either way it's good.

And I always though "Drinking the milk of Paradise" was a euphemism. wink.gif eh.gif

QUOTE (Your_Lion @ Jul 12 2012, 08:24 AM)
I'm sure that to drink the milk of paradise, you must be in paradise. Or the milk is the best god damn thing you'll ever drink, either way it's good.

And I always though "Drinking the milk of Paradise" was a euphemism. wink.gif eh.gif

I'm not so keen on pure milk, but I'd surely like some condensed milk...can someone confirm which variety are they referring to here? I need to know before I vote!!!!

QUOTE (RodrigoAltaf @ Jul 12 2012, 07:29 AM)

I'm not so keen on pure milk, but I'd surely like some condensed milk...can someone confirm which variety are they referring to here? I need to know before I vote!!!!

As the OP, I will claim authority on these matters and claim definitively that YES, it can be whatever kind of milk makes you the most happy - whole milk, 1%, 2%, condensed, skim, chocolate, goat, soy, rice, hemp, milkshake, milk duds, Harvey Milk, milk of magnesia, etc...

QUOTE (rushgoober @ Jul 12 2012, 12:20 PM)

As the OP, I will claim authority on these matters and claim definitively that YES, it can be whatever kind of milk makes you the most happy - whole milk, 1%, 2%, condensed, skim, chocolate, goat, soy, rice, hemp, milkshake, milk duds, Harvey Milk, milk of magnesia, etc...

I assume hemp milk will always make you happy. Or I'm just very ignorant.

QUOTE (rushgoober @ Jul 12 2012, 11:20 AM)

Thanks for clearing that up...milk it is then!

QUOTE (MainMonkeyBusiness @ Jul 12 2012, 11:03 AM)
Pleasure dome...Anne Hathaway, PS3 with 60in TV, RUSH, and rib buffet would all be there...it would be awesome.

Anne Hathaway?!? confused13.gif

I chose this one too, seeing I am already lost in Xanadu, I need not seek it.

QUOTE (RodrigoAltaf @ Jul 12 2012, 06:51 PM)

Nice bit of milk wouldn't go amiss..! smile.gif

QUOTE (Babycat @ Jul 12 2012, 01:52 PM)

cat.gif

QUOTE (treeduck @ Jul 12 2012, 07:53 PM)
QUOTE (Babycat @ Jul 12 2012, 01:52 PM)

cat.gif

cat.gif cat.gif