Album leak??

RUSHandOSU

anybody have any idea.. Ive found a couple of files but they look fake so i refuse to open them. I know its about that time usually about 3-4 weeks before its leaked if anybody has any info that would be great! trink39.gif

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (RUSHandOSU @ May 16 2012, 04:44 PM)
anybody have any idea.. Ive found a couple of files but they look fake so i refuse to open them. I know its about that time usually about 3-4 weeks before its leaked if anybody has any info that would be great! trink39.gif

The Rushians are getting restless.....

I hope it doesn't get leaked.

Sounds like they put a lot of work into this album and they are entitled to release it on their own terms... and be compensated handsomely.

QUOTE (ThinkingBig @ May 16 2012, 05:20 PM)
anybody have any idea.. Ive found a couple of files but they look fake so i refuse to open them. I know its about that time usually about 3-4 weeks before its leaked if anybody has any info that would be great!  trink39.gif

I hope it doesn't get leaked.

Sounds like they put a lot of work into this album and they are entitled to release it on their own terms... and be compensated handsomely.

i know that trust me Ive already pre ordered a CD and a vinyl copy tongue.gif

QUOTE (Merely Space @ May 16 2012, 04:57 PM)
I wouldn't count on a leak this time around. Sounds like they've got security pretty tight.

Impossible. Every single album leaks these days. It's unavoidable. They kept S&A pretty tight but I had it a good week before release. I still bought it anyway for the insert and lyrics, but for the last 5 years at least, every band I liked new albums have leaked.

QUOTE (ReGorLaTroy @ May 16 2012, 05:20 PM)
QUOTE (Snaked @ May 16 2012, 05:03 PM)
my faucet sprung a leak today sad.gif

Does that mean the same thing in your country as it does in mine? icon_alienjig.gif

This is OT, but I can't stop prefacing your comments with a "Johnny Bravo here..." laugh.gif

QUOTE (Animate @ May 16 2012, 05:41 PM)

Does that mean the same thing in your country as it does in mine? icon_alienjig.gif

This is OT, but I can't stop prefacing your comments with a "Johnny Bravo here..." laugh.gif

MERCY!

QUOTE (trenken @ May 16 2012, 05:38 PM)
QUOTE (Merely Space @ May 16 2012, 04:57 PM)
I wouldn't count on a leak this time around.  Sounds like they've got security pretty tight.

Impossible. Every single album leaks these days. It's unavoidable. They kept S&A pretty tight but I had it a good week before release. I still bought it anyway for the insert and lyrics, but for the last 5 years at least, every band I liked new albums have leaked.

Everything leaks that is true but RR is being extra vigilant with this. I would almost bet money it won't leak until LESS than a week to go. I'll go ahead and guess the leak will happen on June 9. Just speculation on my part.

QUOTE (RUSHandOSU @ May 16 2012, 09:44 PM)

Leak?

Slow down there partner, you'll just have to wait for the official release like the rest of us.

I've paid for mine , how 'bout you pay for yours sunshine?

QUOTE (Terrapin @ May 16 2012, 05:51 PM)
anybody have any idea.. Ive found a couple of files but they look fake so i refuse to open them. I know its about that time usually about 3-4 weeks before its leaked if anybody has any info that would be great!  trink39.gif

Leak?

Slow down there partner, you'll just have to wait for the official release like the rest of us.

I paid for 2 copies buddy biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Terrapin @ May 16 2012, 04:51 PM)

Leak?

Why are you assuming that anyone that downloads a leak isn't paying for the album? I'm paying for the album three times: CD, the UK magazine promo, and the vinyl. Then there's the book that I preordered. The $350 I dropped on the concert tickets already. The $300 I'm going to spend on merch at the show (probably, based on past purchases). And the inevitable live CD and DVD that will come out after the tour that this album supports - I'll be buying those, too.

I'm sure as hell going to download a leak when it happens, and I'm going to loooooove it. And there's not a damn thing anyone can say to convince me otherwise. Sunshine.

QUOTE (ReGorLaTroy @ May 16 2012, 05:42 PM)
QUOTE (Animate @ May 16 2012, 05:41 PM)

MERCY!

rofl3.gif He is the best I tell you!

May 29th at 420pm. cool10.gif

I wil grab a leak when they do songs from S&A

No matter how tight a grip the label seems to have, every album leaks onto the internet. I would start checking about a week and a half before the release date but it it probably won't be that early though some are. I'd say a week before is when it will start popping up which is the usual for albums now.